No announcement yet.

The Topic of Great Randomness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ppc, I hate history. And religion classes. And english sometimes. Because really, everything else is logic! Math and science are all common sense. No one does things right in history or religion. Grr.

brokencello
    the crinkled paper bag
    "Life isn't like the movies, Toto."
    --Alfredo, Cinema Paradiso
    brokencello
    the crinkled paper bag
    "Not all treasure is silver and gold, mate." "But why is the rum gone?" --both from Captain Jack Sparrow, "Pirates"

Comment

• Oh, history. History sucks. I like math! YEAH, YEAH, YEAH! *nods frantically*
      *Calms down*
      Randomness:
      I was just on Fanfiction, and fictionpress. I'm really happy because I put up 4 of my stuff on fictionpress, and one on fanfiction. I would like to thank Agent M for helping me get ideas so I could finish Mt. Forbidden! That is posted, my penname is Hifun55, if anyone wants to see anything. But be warned it may bore you. I hate my work. HEHEHE! I'm really hyper if you haven't figured that out yet!!!!!!

~Sam (Hifun55) and Dog~
      When you judge others you don't define them, you define yourself.
      Anger is just one letter short of dAnger!
      DON'T YOU DARE LOOK AT ME IN THAT TONE OF VOICE!!!
      Silence is golden?... aw! but shouting is fun!
      ~Sam (Hifun55)~
      Why do I have to keep telling people I'm OK? Oh, because they aren't sure I am... then why do I have to keep telling me??
      HYPERNESS IS FUN!!! I'M HYPER 24-7!!!
      My being born was NOT a natural disater!!! It was just a bad thing to h

Comment

• One era ends, another begins. Saddam Hussein's capture puts in focus the last, well, I'm not that good with history, but let's say 30 odd years. It's quite sobering to think of all the lives the wars have cost. My heart goes out to all soldiers.

~Ais

Comment

• sam- my version is one by one, the penguins steal my sanity.
          randomness!!
          wow, thats really sad.
          Aurora: that's kind of funny, but the whole thing is kind of sad. huh.
          ditto was Aislinn says. its all over the news!! *salutes flag* wait, I don't have a flag in here. *goes outside and salutes flag* thats better. ok that was really pointless.
          btw, Pirates of the Caribbean was the _best_ movie!! and Tui, I like the quote. *chuckles*

*suddenly remembers* Thurday was my BIRTHDAY!! YAY!! finally, I am 3 years old!! just kidding. the sum of the 2 digits is 3. can anyone figure out how old I am?? ok, its 2nd grade math. sorry for the easyness. and sorry for this insanely long post.

~*KsSk8er*~
          Hogwarts Dropout
          "She leaped off the table and tore into the living room. There was a brief sound of scrabbling, and then from the living room, Kit said, "Uh, Annie, your cat just went up the chimney..."
          Dai Stiho
          ~*KsSk8er*~
          "She leaped off the table and tore into the living room. There was a brief sound of scrabbling, and then from the living room, Kit said, "Uh, Annie, your cat just went up the chimney..."
          Dai Stiho:grin&bounce:

Comment

• That wasn't long, but yeah insane!
            You're 12? HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY!!!!!
            Heh, I like the penguins thingie, we are having a 3rd period adv. math war at my school (I have 4ht adv. math, but I'm helping Jewels) and the girls mostly Jewels have claimed PENGUINS! So is say (in a scratchy scary voice) Penguin wars, Penguin wars. They will conquer the world, they will conquer the world. And my bro. almost killed me because I wouldn't stop saying that. heehee.
            Sadam Whoisinsane is insane, and evil, and CAPTURED *evil laughter, and eerie music in background.* Still, if you can't tell I'm hyper!!!!!!!
            Randomness (sort of)
            I found a Pirates RP site, it is cool!!! But, curse meself I forgot the adress.

~Sam (Hifun55) and Dog~
            ~Sam (Hifun55)~
            Why do I have to keep telling people I'm OK? Oh, because they aren't sure I am... then why do I have to keep telling me??

Comment

• Sam: lol, thanks. Penguins rule!! oh, u figured out my age. lol. I would be veeery surprised if you didn't.
              Hyperness RULES!!

btw, try PiratesoftheCaribbeanmovie.com
              I love your signature!!
              *starts singing "feliz compleannos a yo, feliz compleannos a yo, happy BIRTHDAY to ME...."*

~*KsSk8er*~
              Hogwarts Dropout
              Dai Stiho
              ~*KsSk8er*~
              Dai Stiho:grin&bounce:

Comment

• Wow. You could have been 21, or 111. But both of those are a little old to be getting your first kiss. You're very lucky. I hadn't been kissed when I was 11, or 12. Dream on, bc. I would say, One by one, the hefalumps steal my sanity...just because Piglet is a hero...

brokencello
                the crinkled paper bag
                brokencello
                the crinkled paper bag
                "Not all treasure is silver and gold, mate." "But why is the rum gone?" --both from Captain Jack Sparrow, "Pirates"

Comment

• heyyy i got my first kiss in October.... I was 14. Nearly 15... Does that help BC any???

Kitsune Rei ~kisses taste nice~

Comment

• Ok, I've never had a boyfriend. The first guy I REALLY liked (with the exception of one jerk I totally hate right now) I started liking this year! So, what?

~Sam (Hifun55) and Dog~
                    ~Sam (Hifun55)~

Comment

• I would probably say the heffalumps too...although I like Tigger best.

*sings*
                      Why am I such a misfit
                      I am not just a nitwit
                      You can't fire me, I quit!
                      Why don't I fit in?

I've had that song stuck in my head ALL DAY...it's from Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer, that Christmas special.

ONLY ONE MORE WEEK UNTIL WINTER BREAK!!!! WAHOOOOOO!

I wish I could get on to fictionpress, but it won't let me upload my work, which really sucks.

*Ella*

"'Do we start kicking now?'
                      'No, Spongebob, that's a chorus line.'"
                      -Spongebob Squarepants
                      *Ella*
                      "But the night rolls around, and it all starts making sense
                      There is no right way or wrong way, you just have to live
                      And so I do what I do, and at least I exist;
                      What could mean more than this?"
                      --Bright Eyes

Comment

• OHOHOHOHOH! Read my work, read my work!!! Nobody reviewed it on fictionpress. What's your name? I wanna read your work!!!!!!
                        Hey anyone here got a live journal?

~Sam (Hifun55) and Dog~
                        ~Sam (Hifun55)~

Comment

• I'll R&R your work! My name's Atari7, but you won't find it on the search engine because it doesn't show up unless you have some work posted, and unfortunately I do not, because it won't let me! Waaaaaaaahh! I think I will go try again now, though. Maybe it'll work this time, although I doubt it.

*Ella*

-Spongebob Squarepants
                          *Ella*
                          --Bright Eyes

Comment

• *sigh* Yes, unfortunately it doesn't work: when I try to upload it says: Error, you have tried to upload an empty document (not true, by the way!) Upload aborted. *screams in frustration* I wish I could use this site, it's just what I need! But of course, my luck, it won't upload my files! Augh!!!

*Ella*

-Spongebob Squarepants
                            *Ella*
                            --Bright Eyes

Comment

• hmmmm...I should sign up, eh? Well, I'd probably just go as yours truly. Or maybe cpg... I'll tell you what I decide. I have never had a boyfriend and I have liked people. But I don't right now. It's as if as soon as I really start liking them, I find out they're in love with someone else. So I'm like, "Well, I don't give a crap." And then I guess I kind of cold shoulder them...not that they notice anyway.

brokencello
                              the crinkled paper bag
                              brokencello
                              the crinkled paper bag

Comment

• Ella: You could get a friend to upload for you; I'd offer, but I don't have an account on fictionpress. Actually, I don't know much about fictionpress--I'm just assuming it works the same way as fanfiction.net...hm. Maybe I'll get an account there.
                                bc: You sound like you need a hug. *hugs bc*

Words are the litmus paper of the minds. If you find yourself in the power of someone who will use the word "commence" in cold blood, go somewhere else very quickly. But if they say "Enter", don't stop to pack.
                                --Terry Pratchett, Small Gods
                                My art place thing - http://paperdragoness.deviantart.com
                                OK, so ten out of ten for style, but minus several million for good thinking, yeah?
                                --Douglas Adams, HHGG

Comment

Working...
                                X