Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Twilight and New Moon....Anyone read them?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Neets wanna B:
    How do you think the first chapter will start?
    Will the Wedding already have happened, will we be reading about it, will her heart have already stopped?
    Anyone have any ideas?
    Well, I really hope that the wedding hasn't happened yet and that Bella hasn't been changed into a vampire yet. I would love to read those parts and would be thoroughly disappointed if she skipped those parts.
    Shoot for the moon. If you miss, at least you'll be among the stars. ~ Les Brown

Comment

• no kidding, if the wedding has happened already it's gunna be a dissapointment. i want to see charlie blow up at bella. that would be halarious. i highly doubt she'd skip bella being changed, it's too big.
      -"Though speach be unlearn'd, The wisdom be earn'd,"
      Cairpre, the bard, The Lost Years of Merlin book 3
      http://inheritanceseries.freeforums....ce41240a2f1add

Comment

• I agree, I mean the book is supposed to be like 800 pages long. I don't think she's going to skip over anything important!! At least I hope she doesn't. Oh and Charlie's reaction should be interesting. I've read several people's ideas on fanfiction, I hope no one gets disappointed.
        Time passes. Even when it seems impossible.
        Even when each tick of the second hand aches like the pulse of blood behind a bruise.
        It passes unevenly, in strange lurches and dragging lulls, but pass it does. Even for me.
        Check out my video: LET GO

Comment

• Luna: what else was i gonna do? hang up on you people?

And i dont' have any real complaint about it. It's just slightly annoying, sometimes, when i read a book and discover that everyone i might possibly talk about it with is female. (Not that most teenage males are all that interested in reading anyways, OR very goo to talk to...)

800 pages? *Sighs a heavenly sigh* so...much to read! *grins*
          I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack.
          For those of you who don't recognize WHO'S back, I'll give you a hint, and I don't mean the typo's in my posts - YR.

Comment

• I didn't know that the book was going to be 8oo pages. now i'm even more excited, because it will take me longer to read. i know that may sound confusing at first. i read books kind of really fast. the longer the book is the more time that i get to spend reading it. It might even take me two days !!!
            Shoot for the moon. If you miss, at least you'll be among the stars. ~ Les Brown

Comment

• Don't worry Mona, a lot of us are like that (the reading books fast thing.) It's an occupational hazard (haha.)

I hope...I don't know what I hope. I hope she doesn't leave ANYTHING out of the book that the fans want (ie the wedding, changing Bella) but has room to put in plot details that none of us could come up with. Does that make any sense?

I'm happy-one of my friends read Twilight over Easter weekend and had the same reaction to it that I have. Squee! So now I have someone to obsess over the books with in real life, which is great.

Comment

• Hungry I hear you. A couple of people in one of my classes have read Twilight and when I found out I almost died! I was like yessss. Now I have someone else other than my sister to talk about the book! Plus my little cousin has read the book so that just makes me even more happier!

Haha and yeah I read pretty fast. Although it is taking me longer than expected to read Pride and Prejudice...
                Even when each tick of the second hand aches like the pulse of blood behind a bruise.
                It passes unevenly, in strange lurches and dragging lulls, but pass it does. Even for me.

Comment

• seabiscuit- It makes perfect sense, and I agree completely. I would be devastated if she left out ANYTHING. I have very high expectations for this book, especially considering it's supposed to be 800 pages, so I really hope I'm not let down.

Comment

• Well, Emi. I'm not as lucky as you. None of my friends have read it...although now that you said something, it reminded me that my one friend asked to borrow it and I have to remember to take it to school tomorrow. Thanks for the reminder!

Odd little tidbit: When I was looking in the bookstore today, I saw an author with the last name of Cullen. I didn't even know that someone actually had that last name. Wow... the things you learn at the book store (besides that you want to buy the whole place!)...

Comment

• Uwah! Guys who have read twilight. Makes me happy.

I have a question for you people: don't you think Ed'll miss Bella's blush once she's a vampire? It's one of her more lovable aspects.

Anyone have any speculation on what her "power" might be? Truth-teller, maybe? I dunno.

-Peri

Comment

• If anyone's a Fanfiction.net reader, then you know all the fans seem to think so. It's kinda weird to imagine a Bella that can't blush! As for a power, the only hint is that Edward can't read her mind, but that seems to mean little as of yet. It will have to have some effect in the last book or she wouldn't have made it that way. I'm curious to see what she does with this raw material. In the end though, Edward will always miss that particular shade of red that only Bella can create.
                        Jen (aka VampireInuFreak)

"Reading one book is like eating one potato chip." (Mrs. Lesser) (So You Want To Be A Wizard)

Comment

• *Grins* at that last comment by Mona*

Anyways, the mind reading thing isn't the only hint-they say, quite clearly, taht Bella's mind is comeoetey safe, and not just from Edward. That's the rue hint oto her powers.
                          I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack.
                          For those of you who don't recognize WHO'S back, I'll give you a hint, and I don't mean the typo's in my posts - YR.

Comment

• Yeah, Eddie would definitely miss her blushing, but he would also be happy that she's his for eternity! I think it evens out.

Mona: I saw that too! I almost died but realized that it wasn't any of the Cullens. Haha. I'm almost tempted in to buying it and reading it just to see what it's about. Because I'm always drawn to it! It might just be a sign!

Comment

• I was thinking about what it would be like to have one of the vampire's powers. I don't think that I would like Edward's, because I really don't want to know what some people think of me. I think I would like Jasper's, because I like having good control over my emotions, so it would be interesting to be able to "send out waves of emotions" (for lack of a good way to put it). Does anyone think they would like to have one of the vampire's powers? Which one?

Comment

• Personally, I would like to have the power to fly. Baring that, I would like Edward's power. I might be nice to know all the answers in math class. (yay! a way to finally not suck at math!)
                                Jen (aka VampireInuFreak)

"Reading one book is like eating one potato chip." (Mrs. Lesser) (So You Want To Be A Wizard)

Comment

Working...
                                X