No announcement yet.

Movies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A lot of girls I know are crazy for Johney Depp. I thinks hes ok, but I don't have a crush on him. If you think about it, the girls my age by the time they are 30 he will be like 70 or maybe a little younger.

Comment

• Well, granted he is pretty good looking, but that isn't why I like him. Did you see his acting skills in POTC? not to mention Ed Wood, or Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas, or Don Juan De Marco. HE has some serious acting ability. That is why I like him I am a total drama nerd, so that is why i find him so cool. Not because he is absolutely smashing to look at.
      Ask not for whom the dog barks. It barks for thee.
      :wigglesmile:
      And really bad eggs...
      Go salaí cúnna ifrinn do chuid calóga arbhair.
      S.P.R.B.I (Semi Puke Related
      Barf Incident)
      Weak Sauce!

Comment

• Crookedfrog

He is a fabulous actor... and nearer my age... I have to admit, fairly good looking, but I too, don't like him for that. He was really good in Once Upon a Time in Mexico, the third in the Desperado series. I really liked it for him... the movie, otherwise, was pretty lame.
        -----------------------------I'm not paranoid! Which of my enemies told you this?
        The trouble with life is that you're half-way through it before you realize it's a do-it-yourself thing.
        I've gone to find myself. If I should return before I get bac

Comment

• My two favorite Johnny Depp films have got to be Pirates(of course) and Don Juan De Marco. In both, he just does such an outstanding job. Oh, and Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas. He is really SUPER good in that one too.
          And really bad eggs...
          Barf Incident)
          Weak Sauce!

Comment

• I didn't like POTC. I thought it was boring. I don't really like action films that much I guess. I am questioning whether to see Secret Window some day or not, half the people I asked said it was great and the other half said it was hard to follow and horrible.

Comment

• Thats to bad that you didn't like POTC, becasue it was brilliantly done.Their Director and producer are both completely brillant men. I can't wait for the next one to come out. I haven't seen Secret Window. I'm afraid to.
              And really bad eggs...
              Barf Incident)
              Weak Sauce!

Comment

• Crookedfrog... me too. I don't want to see the Secret Window. I am so not a horror film person.
                -----------------------------I'm not paranoid! Which of my enemies told you this?
                The trouble with life is that you're half-way through it before you realize it's a do-it-yourself thing.

Comment

• M wants to see Secret Window. M likes horror movies... bwahahahah!!!!
                  *Agent~M*
                  "Imagination is more important than knowledge" Albert Einstein
                  "Those who dream by day are cognizant of those who dream by night" -Edgar Allen Poe
                  "See everything, overlook a lot, correct a little." - Pope John Paul XXIII
                  "I could live

Comment

• It isn't like, errg, arrg, kinda scared, but more like, ermm, I dunno if I would like the movie, kinda scared. Didn't it get pretty mixed reviwes? I dunno, I'll probably go see it anyway.
                    And really bad eggs...
                    Barf Incident)
                    Weak Sauce!

Comment

• Yes... I believe that it did get mixed reviews.

Still not anywhere near my kind of movie. I am such a Tomboy in real life (Probably why I only have boys... course there might be some reasons other than that one for that), but when it comes to my taste in movies, I am such a girlie girl most of the time. There are rare occasions that I am not (mostly with TV and baseball.)

Comment

• My friends said Secret Window wasn't that scary, I don't know, I love scary movies. I also like the holiday Halloween. I guess I just like things that are scary. Did you know that this year Halloween will be on a Sunday?

Comment

• Nope. Don't like scary movies. Went to see The Terminal instead. I had a great time. It's kind of slight, but still enjoyable. Spielberg just relaxing and having fun with this little microcosm of a story set inoffensively in the wider context of homeland security and immigration. And for once, all the product placement makes some kind of thematic sense. (America = land of Capitalism/immigrant entrepreneurial spirit).

Weird thing--the airport looked more like Denver International than JFK to me...
                          New to the board? Please take the time to read the YW Board-Specific Rules, or Why We're Not Like Other Boards FAQ.

Comment

• The strange part about that movie Kathy is that it's based on a true story. Romanticised, sure, but still, a guy was trapped in an airline terminal because they wouldn't let him back into his old country, and America wouldn't let him in, either. Scary stuff, beauracracy (sp?).
                            http://superdrea.net/

Comment

• Actually, the real story The Terminal is based on didn't happen in America. Merhan Karimi Nasseri was from Iran and got stuck in Charles de Gaulle in Paris, because UK customs officials wouldn't let him in to the UK.
                              New to the board? Please take the time to read the YW Board-Specific Rules, or Why We're Not Like Other Boards FAQ.

Comment

• Curses. I started to not put America, because on the Ripley's I saw, it seemed that they were not in the US. Vague memories are hard to go by. The beauracracy comment still holds.
                                http://superdrea.net/

Comment

Working...
                                X