No announcement yet.

Movies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ok, now THIS is a film I can't wait for. Too bad it's probaby over a year away (sigh). Fall 2004 Japanese release probably means Fall 2005 for US at the earliest.
    New to the board? Please take the time to read the YW Board-Specific Rules, or Why We're Not Like Other Boards FAQ.

Comment

• hee hee, I just got that book for my sister.... hee hee.
      Diego: what?
      *Agent~M*
      "Imagination is more important than knowledge" Albert Einstein
      "Those who dream by day are cognizant of those who dream by night" -Edgar Allen Poe
      "See everything, overlook a lot, correct a little." - Pope John Paul XXIII
      "I could live

Comment

• *mutters*downloaded it...
        Comradely, Diego

Blow wind, come wrath; at least I will die with the harness off my back.
        ------------------------------------------------------------
        "I know you've come to kill me. Shoot, coward, you will only kill a man." - Che

"Be a real

Comment

• You downloaded the Day after Tomorrow in German? Do you know German? lol...
          *Agent~M*
          "Those who dream by day are cognizant of those who dream by night" -Edgar Allen Poe
          "I could live

Comment

• Nope, actually I was really stupid. I started downloading it and then I pull the name tag so I can see the complete name and guess what it says? Line.Dubbed.German.

ARRGh! It was 80% complete and it was a 800MB file! I can't understand one half of it but I saw the beginning and at least it has good quality...
            Comradely, Diego

Blow wind, come wrath; at least I will die with the harness off my back.
            ------------------------------------------------------------
            "I know you've come to kill me. Shoot, coward, you will only kill a man." - Che

"Be a real

Comment

• lol. Why don't you just go out and see the movie? Downloads of movies that aren't on rentals are always cheap... lol. I'm trying to picture the characters speaking with german accents.... *tries to contain laughter* lol...
              *Agent~M*
              "I could live

Comment

• That could possibly be one of the funniest things I have heard all day!

Ask not for whom the dog barks. It barks for thee.
                :wigglesmile:
                And really bad eggs...
                Go salaí cúnna ifrinn do chuid calóga arbhair.
                S.P.R.B.I (Semi Puke Related
                Barf Incident)
                Weak Sauce!

Comment

• I am consumed by schadenfreude*. Sorry, db.

*schadenfreude \SHAHD-n-froy-duh\, noun:
                  A malicious satisfaction in the misfortunes of others.

I am idly toying with the possibility of seeing De-Lovely, while waiting for Zatoichi. Finally a movie about Cole Porter where he's actually gay.
                  New to the board? Please take the time to read the YW Board-Specific Rules, or Why We're Not Like Other Boards FAQ.

Comment

• hahahaha. I don't blame you Kathy.

I just saw POA. And I have to say that it was brilliant. JK must have approved all the changes. It's the only way she would have let production go forward. And it was hard to adjust to the age difference between CoS and PoA. I love the new director. He's brilliant. It was beautiful in cinematography. The grounds changed considerably, but it was nice to see more of how frightening a place Hogwarts can be, as well. It was sad how they just kind of gloss over parts, but overall, it worked. And I loved Lupin's taste in music.

Bwahahahahahhahahahaha.

Forgot to mention: Every time I see a movie with almost exclusively British accents, I feel the urge to speak with one myself. Does that make me weird? After seeing Gosford Park, I went a week without speaking with an American accent. God, to sound that wonderfully sexy.
                    http://superdrea.net/

Comment

• lol. After I go to England I accidently speak with a slight english accent for about a week after I get back... lol. It's kinda fun, and it makes me really good at acting with an english accent....
                      *Agent~M*
                      "I could live

Comment

• One of my old best friend's went for, I think, a week and a half speaking, no TRYING, to speak with a English accent. Agh, it got soooo annoying, she wasen't even good! I did like what the new director did with the movie. But, there was a whole lot I thought that Chris Columbas would have done a lot diffrent. He's still a producer. I liked it ok, but, they left out a WHOLE LOT of things from the book.
                        ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
                        **Neets**
                        CAUTION: Being a member of YW forum may result in loss of sanity.

Kathy, me and G - I love you, chime, I hate you, chime, I can't live with out you.

Comment

• Wanna know something awsome? My friend Jamie has a cousin who is an actor. He got the part in the "Willie Wonka" Re-make of the annoying TV obbsessed kid. So, she gets to go to England this summer and watch her cousins brothers and sister while her cousin spend all of his time acting with...

JHONNY DEPP

yeah, and she gets to meet him to. How un fair is that? *sulk*
                          And really bad eggs...
                          Barf Incident)
                          Weak Sauce!

Comment

• *still sulking*

And really bad eggs...
                            Barf Incident)
                            Weak Sauce!

Comment

• I'd probably sulk too.

I will look for the new version of Willy Wonka and see if I can spot him. It is cool that you are personally related to someone in a movie. Very coll indeed.
                              -----------------------------I'm not paranoid! Which of my enemies told you this?
                              The trouble with life is that you're half-way through it before you realize it's a do-it-yourself thing.
                              I've gone to find myself. If I should return before I get bac

Comment

• Yeah, i was uber jealous...but then i got over it and was really happy for her. That is a total once-in-a-lifetime experiance. You kinda HAVE to be happy for them.
                                And really bad eggs...
                                Barf Incident)
                                Weak Sauce!

Comment

Working...
                                X