No announcement yet.

Movies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• *mutters* Water rides are the best. I love being soaked. Especially since my crush was waiting at the end of the ride and he was soaked too. *gets all dreamy eyed*
    LALALALALA!
    penguins will rule the world.

Comment

• lol. *taps keys* grr... *shakes fist at Poot* Z, come on AIM!
      *Agent~M*
      "Imagination is more important than knowledge" Albert Einstein
      "Those who dream by day are cognizant of those who dream by night" -Edgar Allen Poe
      "See everything, overlook a lot, correct a little." - Pope John Paul XXIII
      "I could live

Comment

• *flicks flaming walnut at Agent M*
        Ask not for whom the dog barks. It barks for thee.
        :wigglesmile:
        And really bad eggs...
        Go salaí cúnna ifrinn do chuid calóga arbhair.
        S.P.R.B.I (Semi Puke Related
        Barf Incident)
        Weak Sauce!

Comment

• Crookedfrog!!!
          *throws fireball at crookedfrog* Wait.... weren't you crookedfrog13 before? And you're a new member... what happened??
          *Agent~M*
          "Those who dream by day are cognizant of those who dream by night" -Edgar Allen Poe
          "I could live

Comment

• Probably forgot her password?
            Comradely, Diego

Blow wind, come wrath; at least I will die with the harness off my back.
            ------------------------------------------------------------
            "I know you've come to kill me. Shoot, coward, you will only kill a man." - Che

"Be a real

Comment

• nu-huh.....ok....so, yeah...but that was only becasue we unhooked my computer for a while and then, when i got back here, i wasn't saved on the computer anymore. it was sad... yeah, and i could remember my password, so when i tried to re-make myself, they said there was already somebody going by my name. Duh, I WAS! Anyways, i am back now. Where is Tui?

*throws rusty belt buckle*
              And really bad eggs...
              Barf Incident)
              Weak Sauce!

Comment

• Agent M, something fishy is giong on... I can't put a avatar on my profile OR have a signiture...I don't like it....

And really bad eggs...
                Barf Incident)
                Weak Sauce!

Comment

• But you do have an avatar. And I think the dancing dude is your siggie, right?
                  Well welcome back!!! Lots has happened since you were gone... lol.
                  *Agent~M*
                  "I could live

Comment

• Saw POA! I liked it, although obviously a lot of the little funny parts that make the book so good were gone. I agree with what was said, about them not telling about the secret keeper and who Moony & Co were. But does anyone remember Trelawney's prediction? <span class="ev_code_WHITE">They never tied it in at the end, so that scene became completely useless.</span> If you'd read the book, and obviously, most people have (the only 2 people I know who haven't are DD and my mom, I think) then that must have been really confusing. Because she talks about how the servant will rejoin his master? And <span class="ev_code_WHITE"> the charas don't even speculate that it must be Sirius and Voldemort. They don't talk about how it really is Peter & Voldy after he runs away. And I was really afraid that they weren't gonna do the stag thing. </span> Having <span class="ev_code_WHITE">umbrellas of light as the Patronuses seemed uninspired. Why did the stag only appear at the end?</span>
                    But R & H were so cute!!!! *squeals* But what will Harry do when they really get together?...Hmmm....questions....
                    *Ella*
                    "But the night rolls around, and it all starts making sense
                    There is no right way or wrong way, you just have to live
                    And so I do what I do, and at least I exist;
                    What could mean more than this?"
                    --Bright Eyes

Comment

• My dad hasn't read the books. Did you know that people in India only got the 1st book this year? I feel sorry for the kids that I know that can't read that because of their religion or because they're parents. That must be really annoying. My friend was only allowed to read it this year, before she'd sneak it and read it. Her 2 sisters aren't allowed either. It's not fair.
                      penguins will rule the world.

Comment

• <span class="ev_code_RED">If you haven't seen HP, don't read this post.</span>

Saw it too... I really think that of all the books so far, to make the series fit, in terms of the movies, you have to read the third book. I think that if I had just watched the movies only, I would have missed so much critical stuff. I know that they can't put in everything and they really did try in POA to put in the most important things (which kind of made it choppy), but the writer of the script and the director really have to try harder to leave out the silly useless things (like trying to make Malfoy look bad) and concentrate on the more important things (like the fact that... well, what you were talking about EWizard11).

I really loved the feel of the movie and I think that it would have really benifited from about 5-10 more minutes of really important stuff there. I was disappointed that they didn't add the gift of the owl in at the end. (One of my favorite parts in the book.) I would have also prefered that they left how he found out about Sirius Black the way that the book reported it. Time turner thing was good though.

Hmm.... okay.. hope no one gets mad at me for saying too much about the movie. I did like it over all. Not as much as I had thought, but it was good. Kinda scary for my boys with the dementers (they really did a good job on those).
                        -----------------------------I'm not paranoid! Which of my enemies told you this?
                        The trouble with life is that you're half-way through it before you realize it's a do-it-yourself thing.
                        I've gone to find myself. If I should return before I get bac

Comment

• I

W
                          A
                          N
                          T

T
                          O

S
                          E
                          E

T
                          H
                          E

M
                          O
                          V
                          I
                          E
                          !
                          !
                          Comradely, Diego

"Be a real

Comment

• Diego, that wastes more space than a one-liner. That is eviller than a one-liner!! It's annoying to read! I think Diego must be the victim of some kind of Super-Poot.
                            *Ella*
                            "But the night rolls around, and it all starts making sense
                            There is no right way or wrong way, you just have to live
                            And so I do what I do, and at least I exist;
                            What could mean more than this?"
                            --Bright Eyes

Comment

• *snort* Sorry Diego but I think Ella may be right.... lol.
                              Hasn't ANYONE seen The Day After Tomorrow yet??
                              *Agent~M*
                              "I could live

Comment

• Yeah, POOT has eaten me from inside.

I have Day After Tomorrow....in German.
                                Comradely, Diego

"Be a real

Comment

Working...
                                X