No announcement yet.

the playroom

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You've offically got me interested. The YW RPG sounds really cool. I might just join too. I've RPed at one other place so far so I'm kind of new to it, but it's fun. I read through this entire thread to get an idea of what the "playroom" was like and it helped. I was confused about how you'd make a YW RP site, but apparently you guys have got it down. Haha! I hope it's not too late to join already. (the earlier posts were posted quite a while ago) It looks like fun after reading Gryph's example earlier. *stifles laughter*
    ~--BQT--~

"Simple mind, simple pleasures..."

"I'm lost somewhere in the depths of my imagination. I've been here for about 15 years and still can't get out..."

Comment

nope, it's never too late to join! We're always happy to have new members (I'm just glad we managed to get the word out. ::dances:
      PM: Dai everyone, Caitlin is right
      Follow the bouncing poot

Comment

I have a question. (I might end up having quite a few of these. hahaha!) Can I write in the application that my character already faced her ordeal? And if so, what are the different power levels? For example, 'novice, pre-rating' is like, a beginner so what would a wizard's level be if, say, he/she has been doing the Art for a little while? I hope this question makes sense.
        ~--BQT--~

"Simple mind, simple pleasures..."

"I'm lost somewhere in the depths of my imagination. I've been here for about 15 years and still can't get out..."

Comment

Good question....I guess it just depends on whatlevel you're progressed to- mabye journeyman?

I'm not totally sure what all the levels are. I'm missing my copy of SYWTBAW (It's on loan), and I think that's where DD goes over all teh technicalities.

Also, it may depend on what species you are.
          PM: Dai everyone, Caitlin is right
          Follow the bouncing poot

Comment

WOOOOOWOOWOOO! *bounces* PLAY-ROOM, PLAY-ROOM, PLAY-ROOM! I finally logged in, and now I`m writing up my desription so I can send it to Caitlin. Three younger siblings..... Meep. I`m Emily A. Corsha on the Playroom .
            "Accomplishing the impossible means only the boss will add it to your regular duties." - Anonymous
            Nita, Kit, pay attention to that one!

Comment

how long does it take to get through registration? I tried regostering yesterday, but I still havnt gotten my password yet
              ~~~
              No Comments...Wait, that's a Comment!

Comment

You have to be approved by the admin in the Playroom first, I think. When your app's approved, then you'll get an email with your password.
                -Tell me and I may remember; show me and I'll understand; involve me and I'll never forget. Thank you, PM. Your light lives on.

Comment

ok, I finaly got approved, but I was woundering, how do I go through ordeal?
                  ~~~
                  No Comments...Wait, that's a Comment!

Comment

im still a litle confused about registering.
                    1)name (last name first if you're a humanoid)
                    2)location
                    3)phone (also if you're a human, of course)
                    4)power level (eg. (RL 6.8+/-.4) I think power levels are usually below 10, probably around 5)
                    5)status, as in availible, on Ordeal, etc. (oops )
                    6)species
                    7)description

okay for power level how do you make it ? do you just pick a number? and for status how do you go through your Ordeal to become available?
                    "Fairest and Fallen, greetings and defiance!" I would rather be hated for who i am than be loved for who i pretend to be!
                    "People...stop being mean to each other.
                    Especially for the sake of laughs. IT SPEEDS UP ENTROPY." -Diane Duane in chat.
                    "T

Comment

I tried to register a while ago, but my entry for the Power Level was quasi-blank because I didn't know what to put. >.>
                      http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...tarotpoker.gif

Comment

Phweee!! I have officially entered as Birgit Amargein. All Irish, and, if you look up the meaning of her last name, you'll see she has Irish magic running through her...

squee!!! Yay for educated names!!

EDIT: And after re-reading this forum, you'll excuse me for saying..*ahem* *sharkydon'tkillmesharkydon'tkillme* that Tiff is about as sane as Sharky, no? well, that's good. yay for crazy peoples!!

*runs around in Wallace and Grommit t-shirt and lounge pants up and down the street yelling, "MUFFINS!!MUFFINS!! AH, GOD, THE MUFFINS ARE GONNA EAT ME!!"*
                        just let your heart take over and sign with a flourish

Comment

I have returned to the Playroom. I've gotten back into RPing, so I'll try my hardest to work on that site!

I'm Jen over there, by the way. RP with me!
                          "The Pointy Stick of Doom!" ~Sharklord
                          "It's a duckbutt. AMAZING." ~ Andy from Anime Club, talking about Sasuke's hair

Comment

Working...
                          X