No announcement yet.

the playroom

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sounds interesting, Skitty???? I just read that on your other post gryph, And once again I am soooooooo sorry for that gender thing, really embarrasing isn't it????????????????? (Turns as red as her hair and sighs as she walks away.} Wow wait a min. what happened to all your minions caitlin??????????????? Did they all just *poof* up and leave yah???? If so, then it sounds like they weren't worth your time, no offense meant and I hope non taken!!!!!!! But you seem to be a great person to go to if you need help or want a question ansewered, and Gryph is a awesome person to fight with, though I probably won't ever win against her!!!!, She sounds real tough, anybody care to prove this for me, anyone??????? Ok then, but hey Gryph, can you breck a cinder block with your forhead?????????? Just wonderin sort of!!!!

Comment

Tiff:
      Ok then, but hey Gryph, can you breck a cinder block with your forhead?????????? Just wonderin sort of!!!!
      And suddenly I can't stop laughing.

Skitty. Is. Not. My. Name.

If you're talking about Tui and Rysade, they weren't 'not worth her time.' Other than that, .
      Gigo: Hey, it's the person who puts 'asian' in 'caucasian'. Hi, Gryph. | | | wildflower: Hmm... should I side with "Gryph is more insane" based on conclusive evidence, or "Sharky is more insane" based on tradition? | | | [url="http://mariposa-mentiro

Comment

you know, tiff, it's a really good theing they aren't around much in the forums anymore, or else you'd be insome serious trouble. man, in the old days people would rip you up one side and don the other for saying that about them. but... a new age has begun. (now the forums sound all LOTR-ish)

and, actually, them leaving is in some way my fault because for the longest time i would diappear form the playroom and show up a coupla months later and the playroom started to die. BUT IT WILL LIVE AGAIN!!!!! (oops i jsut knocked over my tea in an effort to type that with feeling.. my keyboard skidded.. eep!)

:: picks up tea, sips it, and looks at gryph and treis very hard not to laugh::

check your private topics, skit...gryph

vv
        PM: Dai everyone, Caitlin is right
        Follow the bouncing poot

Comment

Boy, I can't get anything right these days can I???? Oh well, guess it's just a matter of time till I get my butt kicked, But as for kids trying to beat me, bring em on I can take em!!!!!!! I do know a ton of moves for wrestling and kickboxing is sort of a hobby of mine sooooo. Darn gummi worms, I'm gonna kill my cuz's for this!!!!! {Yanks off several keys to find a blue and orange gummi worm twisted around the bottom of her keys and pulls on it for a while before it pops out and she lands on her back hard} I hate it when they do this to me, But waht to do in return, Toothbrushes in the toliets, laxitives in brownies, or the old fashion spray thier cloths with hair spray so they can't fit into them anymore???? Any suggestion from you guys would be pretty kewl....

Comment

Sorry about posting again but I got to know, it's been driving me up the walls trying to figure it out!!!!!! Gryph, what is with the Skitty thing, and why can't we call you it ???????
            {Looks at Caitlin in confusion as she's cleaning up her tea, and hears gryph coming!!!turns to Caitlin and says, "I should start running now, shouldn't I???" Caitlin only stares were Gryph is coming up fast and looks back to find tiff running for her life screaming in japanese}

Comment

Wooo, mom & I got a Nancy Drew game for Christmas, and we played it today. This one is the something of Blackmoor Manor. The parrot is starting to drive me insane. It's on crack[ers].

15 months!!!!

Gah, I did it again. I posted togr stuff not in the togr....
              Gigo: Hey, it's the person who puts 'asian' in 'caucasian'. Hi, Gryph. | | | wildflower: Hmm... should I side with "Gryph is more insane" based on conclusive evidence, or "Sharky is more insane" based on tradition? | | | [url="http://mariposa-mentiro

Comment

sorry to make an example of you, tiff, but for thsoe of you who wanted to know what godmoding was:
                Originally posted by Tiff:
                Caitlin only stares were Gryph is coming up fast and looks back to find tiff running for her life screaming in japanese}
                vv
                Follow the bouncing poot

Comment

Explanation of godmoding:

Tiff can talk about her character, Tiff, and what Tiff does, but she can't say that Caitlin simply stares at Gryph. She can say say that Gryph exists or describe anything Gryphon has said that Gryph has done.

That's a bit of roleplaying for you; it's actually really fun.

At Abroad, someone did use Gryphon-the-cat in a godmoding post and sent the poor cat rocketing across the kitchen floor and straight through the fridge door. It was amusing, but I had them take it all back.

By the way, Tiff, I'm actually named after my character who is featured in my avatar. She's Gryphon the long-furred black and white cat with green eyes, and she's a feline wizard with a manual (most unusual, you see).

Comment

Gee, thanks guys.<span class="ev_code_WHITE">skitty, what is up with that????</span>Anyone fight the lone power lately?????? It's getting harder and harder for me to do it and most of the times I tranport back home at the wee hours of the morning! It's alright if you make an example out of me, cause i'm just that good at doing stuff!!!!<span class="ev_code_WHITE">Actually I really suck at this kinda thing but you guys already know that don't you???</span> I think I read that nancy drew book, and if I remember right that darn parrot drove me nuts too!!! Boy do I have alot of books,what else do you guys like to read, besides the young wizards I mean. got to go now my cuz's found the frogs in their beds and are coming to get me, thank god for guard dogs huh??? (Sees her window being pounded by rocks and knows she has to take the fire escape), ummm bye guys till next time!!

Comment

actually, we don't HAVE the lone one in the playroom. anybody want to volunteer?

we could really use one.

and mabye a few other non-human wizards. mabye.

if ya'll want to sing up and post, that is...

vv
                      Follow the bouncing poot

Comment

I wil gladly volunteer, but what does it entale???? I'm really in to the whole dark, evil guy vibe but I reaLLY DON'T KNOW WHAT ELSE YOU WHOULD WANT ME TO DO... So if you could list the jobs, i'm willing, here, and able, to perform the tasks that you wish!!!!!! So Gryph, break any cinder blocks lately???

Comment

OH please pick me caitlin, I will so try to do the job right and I really like the IT!!!!!!! Please just tell me what I have to do, I mean if I just have to come here and talk with others once in a while I can totally do that, or if I have to explain about the lone one or something along those lines I will really try!!!
                          Please write back and tell me I can, oh please, oh and Gryph I am totally serious about that cinder block question, come to think about it mabey that could be our inside joke, along with my gummy ooo's!!!!

Comment

I've never broken any cinder blocks or wood...

I actuallly suggest you pick several LPs, not just one. It does split itself into little bits, and there are lots of little bits that'll be needed.

HAIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!! One virtual cinder block broken.

Comment

Hmmmmm, interesting idea you have there gryph, But I really want to be one!!!! Where are you caitlin, I really need a response to my questions, by the by gryph, do you know what we do if we join the playroom????? Do we just log in now and again and say stuff or is there something more?????? I really would like to know what the world i'm signing up for cause i really don't know what the heck half you people are talking about, please write back ASAP!!!! By the way did you guys get any of this crazy freezing rain and snow stuff, My whole school had to evacuate cause of the road conditions, they weren't sure we could get home!!!!! Creepy huh???

Comment

I almost forgot I found some of my favorite quotes and I wanted to know what you guys thought.

"Oh, it is, it is a splendid thing/ To be a pirate kiiiiiiiiing!"--- Peach

"Never ask me the odds. I don't want to know and you don't either, really."--- Peach

"So, Carl, what about those monsters?"--- Kit

"Hate won't be enough this time. Care to try a nuke?"--- Neets

"Yes, come one Neets. One more time. For my amusement."--- LP

"I've changed my mind, Instead of being dead, can i just throw up some more?"--- Kit

Well that's about all I could find, but I'll keep looking.

Comment

Working...
                                X