the playroom

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the playroom

well, i tried to restart the last playroom thread in here, but 'tis archived, SO:

after a very, very loooong hiatus in admin people disapearing for a long time ::loks in mirror and glares at self:: we're trying to re-incite interest in the playroom (about to celebrate it's 2nd year of existince)

and so, an infomercial:
    ~~~RPG threads (well, duh, this IS an rpg)
    ~~~contests (quote contests, admin position contests, level contests, and more!)
    ~~~a chat
    ~~~ inter-rpg messaging
    ~~~voting topics
    ~~~ web links to other great book sites and personal sites of members
    ~~~ a peach fan club

there are head admin positions open (seeing as i appear to have lost my minions) as well as moderators and other such things, all with varying degrees of admin-powers.

Interested? Come on over and take a look around! (you can login guest/guest as name and password)

Caitlin
    (Peach/Supreme Mugwump)
    PM: Dai everyone, Caitlin is right
    Follow the bouncing poot

Yes, well. It miiiiiiiiight help to reply, Caitlin... :P I've been waiting for it! XD *hugs* I'll help, I'll help... I'll plug the rpg.
    "The Pointy Stick of Doom!" ~Sharklord
    "It's a duckbutt. AMAZING." ~ Andy from Anime Club, talking about Sasuke's hair

Comment

~~~PLAYROOM DISCLAIMER~~~

Please give head admin people a bit of leeway in the whole replying to topics thing. We have other duties too. We will get to the thread at the first possible moment. Thank you.

Caitlin
      (Peach/Supreme Mugwump)
      Follow the bouncing poot

Comment

People in Danger of Being Deleted come January 15th:

Arik-----------KsSk8er
        Birdhead-------lacine
        Bookworm-------lakie
        Boomer11-------Ray
        Calliope-------Sam
        Christene------Sandrilyssa
        Claws----------Selden
        DeeOne---------semiramis
        Emilie---------Serena
        evenstar-------Shade
        GodMageMajere--Sparrowhawk
        Hannah ------tnythms
        Hogosha--------TurtleObsessedPerson
        jen26----------Windcat
        Jusein---------yayalulu
        Kit2390--------Zinnia Zeroth
        kodora

If you're still interested in the Playroom, please come login and get posting again!

vv
        Follow the bouncing poot

Comment

I popped in to see if anyone has posted (I finally have time to add another roleplay to my list!), but I can't log in, and it says my username doesn't exist. Help?
          Gigo: Hey, it's the person who puts 'asian' in 'caucasian'. Hi, Gryph. | | | wildflower: Hmm... should I side with "Gryph is more insane" based on conclusive evidence, or "Sharky is more insane" based on tradition? | | | [url="http://mariposa-mentiro

Comment

i suggest reapplying. i don't see you on the member list...

vv
            Follow the bouncing poot

Comment

746q893228964

*tries again*

*&(&%^&%$&*&(*&)%$%$

Ah well.
              Gigo: Hey, it's the person who puts 'asian' in 'caucasian'. Hi, Gryph. | | | wildflower: Hmm... should I side with "Gryph is more insane" based on conclusive evidence, or "Sharky is more insane" based on tradition? | | | [url="http://mariposa-mentiro

Comment

Gryphon, I found you! great now I finally found this so called playroom so now what............... What the heck do you do here just sit and yell at one and other??????? Huh, funny way for a playroom but someone told me I could post FanFic here so I was wondering if it was okay with you guys?????????? I was just curious as I am sort of new and am having a heck of a time find crap!!!!!!!! Oh what's with the Senoir member and member stuff does that have anything to do with when you signed on or how many post you have up???? Oh crap parents coming must hide will come back later!!!!!!!

Comment

Okay I'm safe, for now at least!!!!! They were looking for my sis so I'm in the clear and will not be bugged for a few days, Cause her grades are horse crap compared to Dairen's... hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe hehehehehehehe
                  Okay back to the topic of absolutly nothing anybody anyone at all, {looks about but sees no one} Okay then I'll just sign off for a while and see you all tomorrow!!!!! Bye Gryphon, hope to hear from you again soon!!!!!!

Comment

Naw, senior member and all that -- those are ranks passed out by mighty Caitlin. It gives you admin. powers such as editing the pages or deleting posts.

By the way, you can avoid the double posts by editing your previous. (Click the eraser button) See? It sould be either at the top, side, or bottom of your post -- it depends on the topic. It's not that scary, really. It looks like it might eat your post (it's an eraser icon, see, and that's what erasers do -- cept this guy), but it just pops up in a new window and you get to edit /add whatever.

Comment

Caitlin, I logged on, but you can still go ahead and delete me... it's not like I was really doing anything, anyway @.@

RPs confuse me...

Comment

Originally posted by Gryphon:
                        Naw, senior member and all that -- those are ranks passed out by mighty Caitlin. It gives you admin. powers such as editing the pages or deleting posts.
                        mighty Caitlin... I like the ring of that one although I do prefer supreme mugwump... it sounds more intersting

actually, some of the ranks are just random. seriously. every once in a while i'll jsut randomly change the non-admin ranks. i'm really not sure why. i haven't done it in a while.... mabye after the deletion.

hey gryph... have you reapplied yet? we changed a bit on the application form, and it hasn't benn totally tested yet, so it might be a form porblem if you've tired. ::suddenly remembers that she hasn't checked the playroom yet today... toddles off to do so::

vv
                        Follow the bouncing poot

Comment

I don't remember how to do forms offhand, but I could research it and help set up your application forms. I'll go ahead and reapply.

Ahahahahaha
                          I love this music

Comment

i reset the page and totally redid it. they definitely work now.

WANTED: NEW HEAD ADMIN-TYPE PEOPLE
                            I have (saldy) lost my absolutely wonderful minons and am looking for a new mion or two to setp into tui and rysade's (rather large) shoes. Nice are:
                            Some sort of knowledge of HTML
                            A dedication to the playroom
                            Some sort of previous rping expierience (even if it is just in the playroom)
                            a creative outlook on life

(please note: these are just nice attributes, I most certainly didn't fit all of them when I started the thing. It's taken me two years to fill all the qualifications)

vv
                            Follow the bouncing poot

Comment

Wooohoo, I fit all but the shoes!!!!!!

Small, feet, you see. But wait, I can't be 100% dedicated to the playroom. Whenever school gets way over the top with homework, other roleplays get pushed to the side until I get caught up. VGDawn, YW.net, school, and karate all are conflicting, but karate is the easiest to tackle, thankfuly. Also, my brother sometimes thinks he's a priority but nevermind that.

Sharky, if Diego doesn't show up, I'll roleplay for Kalidan. I typed up a new intro to be put on the front page for the second session along with an inspirational peice that I might add on too. As for everything else, new topics will be built, and I'll clear out the old ones. In fact, I might delete the archived topics, but make copies of them on my computer (to be saved on disc later).

Comment

Working...
                              X