• Show
Clear All

march 13th, to be exact

i love school computers.

vv
    PM: Dai everyone, Caitlin is right
    Follow the bouncing poot

Comment

Hhahaha thanks PM, thought I would pop in too see what this topic was talking about! And found that it was not about the 'playroom' in WD!! sorry,
      Fox
      God its hard to keep up with everything here!!

Memember of The STTF (Save the topic foundation).

Comment

March 13. Huh, I think several things are going on the day before -- wadayaknow, March 12, like my computer graphic's assignment that's due then. That date just jumped into my head. After I read. What you said.

Doncha love rhyming? XD I listen to too much music.

Caitlin, I'll work on more of the playroom as soon as I get the chance. Might be pretty soon if we get more snow and less homework. The date you're opening it is pretty soon.

So, people, join join join <STRIKE>the playroom</STRIKE> <STRIKE>vgdawn</STRIKE> the playroom.
        Gigo: Hey, it's the person who puts 'asian' in 'caucasian'. Hi, Gryph. | | | wildflower: Hmm... should I side with "Gryph is more insane" based on conclusive evidence, or "Sharky is more insane" based on tradition? | | | [url="http://mariposa-mentiro

Comment

wow you guys... i just noticed that he section of the boards that this is in is called the playroom. woah.

vv
          Follow the bouncing poot

Comment

Hello again, I just submitted a form from that playroom thingy and I hope to be accepted. Hmmm, what would you count the lone power as???? I mean I know he's a power and all but why does he choose all these different forms and such, and why do we keep seeing him as a cute human??

Comment

(Spoiler-proofed if you haven't read HW.)
              I think in one of the books, Nita wonders how Kit sees him. Ah. It's in HW, <span class="ev_code_WHITE">just after she and Kit arrive</span>.
              Usually, we see him from her point of view, and he looks the way he did when she first saw him.
              Dairine first "saw" him when he was Overshadowing someone <span class="ev_code_WHITE">(Logo)</span>, and then as similar to Nita's viewpoint, though that one didn't last long.

(I tried making Nita's version of the LP as a paper doll, and put it in that Fanart topic a while ago.)
              Just the FAQs, ma'am: Chat, Board and Books.

Comment

hey, if you've submitted an application, we'll get to it as soon as humanly possible.

and please please please please please join under your fourm name. it's a pin if we have to go hunting to match emails and such.

thanks!

vv
                Follow the bouncing poot

Comment

Caitlin
                  and please please please please please join under your fourm name. it's a pin if we have to go hunting to match emails and such.
                  Uh, I applied for the playroom under Rowyn. I didn't want to use my name again. Don't even say anything abuot the fact that only members from here can join...I didn't think of that until right now, actually. But I'll re-apply if you'd like...I haven't gotten an e-mail back yet. I know this is short. I just feel sick right now and need lots of sleep.

Edit: I got in! Yay!
                  Founder of the "Posts for ToGR" foundation. Keep the ToGR alive by a donation of one post!
                  "But before the happily ever after, there was always a kiss." ~Misread, my novel-in-progress!
                  "If I wasn't smart, I'd be dead."~The Naming, by Alice Croggon

Comment

Hey everyone, big news about the playroom (although why i'm putting it here, i have no idea)

We're opening to outside membership. If you have a friend that's interested, or want to tote it somewhere, or whatever, please feel free to.

vv
                    Follow the bouncing poot

Comment

Hey Cait, how have you been? I just got struck by this crazy desire to role play a wizard. So what do you say to reviving this thing hardcore? I can't remember my password or anything. I do remember you saying that there was a Christene registered but not a Christine. I don't know anymore! I just wanted to give you a heads up because I'm totally ready.
                      in my field of paper flowers

Comment

Woot!!!

...I can't get passwords or anythings, although if you try to login with the wrong password, it has a little "send it to you" thingus...

and if that doesn't work, you might just have to reapply.

::dances::

vv
                        Follow the bouncing poot

Comment

Ok, I have seen this playroom site and I want to join. The question is about the login.
                          *look confused* What do you put on the part that sais, "directory entry"?????
                          sehlinger
                          -AND I AM GOING TO EAT....IT... ALLLLLLLLLLLLL

Comment

well, samehl, here's a sample manual entry:

::borrows one from a non-forum member::

Villanueva, Alexandra E.
                            1107 Lee Oaks Ct.,
                            Falls Church, VA 22046
                            (703) 555-3920
                            (novice, pre-rating)

Alexandra, or Alex as she prefers to be called, is a quiet, shy, high-school student, only 14, young for her freshman class. A voracious reader and victim of late-onset wizardry, she's still new to the Art. She's almost always clad in jeans of some sort and a necklace, which she has a nervous habit of toying with. Olive-skinned, with brown hair perpetually swept back into a high ponytail, although she has short bangs which fall over her forehead. When she laughs, which is often, braces glint in the light.

Hope that helps!

vv
                            Follow the bouncing poot

Comment

So do you just make up a location and a phone number that corrosponds with your location?
                              sorry this is a short post,
                              sehlinger
                              -AND I AM GOING TO EAT....IT... ALLLLLLLLLLLLL

Comment

You make it up, yeah, and also put in a bio- not strictly part of the manual entry in the actual books, but useful for RP if you need to find who's an appropriate person to involve in your RP.

Hope that helps!
                                Go ahead! Panic! Do it now and avoid the June rush! Fear death by water!

Comment

Working...
                                X