How old are you?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by chocolate101 View Post
    Hey everyone! It's been a REALLY long time since I've been on... When we were still doing the Mars contests... I DON'T WANT TO HEAR ANYTHING ABOUT IT! I haven't read the book yet... I'm saving up my money... I'm so happy that I'm back on! In my teenager fits of hobbies, I now am a huge fan of...-drum roll please!- KINGDOM HEARTS! SEARCH IT ON GOOGLE RIGHT NOW!!! It's the most awesome video game/manga series on the planet!
    ...lol. You're talking to someone of nearly twice your age who's been a hardcore Final Fantasy fan since she was several years younger than you are now. KH isn't really my thing, too hack-and-slash for me. But it's nice that you like it!
    Las Vegas Boulevard is jammed, and I'm in love...

Comment

• I'm 20

And I've loved these books since I picked up AWA for my Summer reading before entering the 4th grade. I later backtracked and read the first 3 in the series, and the rest, as they were released. I even hooked my grandma, and SHE'S 70!

Comment

• I'm poking the topic because today's my 25th birthday. *grin* And that's really all I have to say about it.
        Las Vegas Boulevard is jammed, and I'm in love...

Comment

• I'm 21. It's crazy, I'm at that time when I'm like, HOLY CRAP I'm OLD... then I look back and think, yay I'm 21... strange times, strange times.

Comment

• I'm a young teen..... are there really no other young teens active on here, or are they just being safe and not posting their ages?

Comment

• I am 12 years old, going to be 13 in 2012. =D
              A spell always works. -So You Want To Be A Wizard I wonder would it work on my sisters... hmm...

Comment

• 13 today!
                xD

Comment

• 24, rapidly sliding into 25. Really glad I read back a few pages, because now I don't feel so old after all.

Comment

• O.o So there is a huge range on the site. I'm used to everyone being withing 5 years of each other with ten being almost unheard of. THIS IS SO COOL! *cough* As it were, I am of the age of 20 and I started reading SYWTBAW when I was 14. I rememeber finding in the weirdest way, actualy. I found it at random when I spun around three times and walked to the book case with my eyes closed (I read a little bit too much back then for my school studies).
                    Give a man a fish, and he'll stink up the entire village. Give him a fishing pole, and he'll poke your eye out.... See where I'm going?

Comment

• I was... whoa, I was 13 when I joined this site
                      Does the walker choose the path, or the path the walker?

-The Book of the Dead
                      --sabriel

Comment

• 25 here [as of 12/24/14.] It's nice discovering our ages range from 8-60. Good things appear to make ages feel immaterial, whether they're stories or the folks who find them.

Comment

• 22 now... was 14 when I joined.
                          "...Some of growing up is the knitting together of our cognitive webs, and some things take time and experience to make sense...." - Taran

Comment

• Turning 18 this Sunday - I've only known about Young Wizards for four years, and yet it feels like forever. ^^ /is cliche

Comment

Working...
                            X