No announcement yet.

How old are you?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• once I started it just took off and I breezed through until i got to Holiday cause I couldn't find It anywhere. I had to order it online just to get it.
    Footsteps in the snow suggest where you have been, point to where you were going: but where they suddenly vanish, never dismiss the possibility of flight....

Comment

• I'm 10 years old. Am I the youngest one here???

Originally posted by bookgirl View Post
      I'm curious to see how wide of a range of ages we have in this forum. Don't post your age if you feel uncomfortable posting that to an online group.

Comment

• I'll be 13 tomorrow, and I also feel a lot older than i am.....

Originally posted by chocolate101 View Post
        I do not look or act like a 12 yr old! Im just too odd and sophisticated!
        All good books are alike in that they are truer than if they really happened. And after you are finished reading one you feel that all that happened to you and afterwards it all belongs to you: the good and the bad, the ecstasy, the remorse, and the sorrow, the people and the places, and how the weather was.

Comment

• Originally posted by Amethystpen View Post
          I'm 10 years old. Am I the youngest one here???
          Quite possibly, but not the youngest we've ever had. IIRC, db_pr was 8 when he first joined the YW board.
          New to the board? Please take the time to read the YW Board-Specific Rules, or Why We're Not Like Other Boards FAQ.

Comment

• Originally posted by Amethystpen View Post
            I'm 10 years old. Am I the youngest one here???
            Seems like. Welcome!
            Las Vegas Boulevard is jammed, and I'm in love...

Comment

• I used to be 10....

Comment

• I just turned 17 exactly two weeks ago . I have been reading YW since I was 12 and have been on here since about then too. I have a hard time remembering my password but I have an new compute and I'm hopefully am back for good now!
                The Answer to life the universe and everything: CREW 42!!!!!!!!
                DON'T PANIC!!!!! *two seconds later once the plan does not work* OK PANIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                I have a spelling problem. SYWTBAW

Comment

• Hey Small Town!

*grins* Welcome back!
                  Frog blast the vent core!

Comment

• Originally posted by Small town View Post
                    I just turned 17 exactly two weeks ago . I have been reading YW since I was 12 and have been on here since about then too. I have a hard time remembering my password but I have an new compute and I'm hopefully am back for good now!
                    Lol I've just returned too. It's amazing how much time passes before you realize, "Oh you know I haven't been on the forum in a while." That's what happened to me. So hey guys, I'm back and hoping that we all get closer than before.
                    Magic exists everywhere you look because you choose to see it. Magic exists inside of me because I welcome it. Magic and energy are one and the same. Energy and magic will always exist.

Comment

• I'm eighteen - turning nineteen march twelfth. Mwahhahahahahahaha! Oh, and nice to see you again. **Waves** **Tries to think of something else to say**
                      um... i know! I'll have been on this forum for four years come new years - making it my official four year friendship anniversary with many of my greatest friends... and, for convenience, my friendship anniversary for anyone else i met online in this year as well. :P ((In fact, the date itself was chosen for convenience.))
                      Last edited by Dragon Writer; November 28, 2009, 08:34:12 PM.
                      I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack.
                      For those of you who don't recognize WHO'S back, I'll give you a hint, and I don't mean the typo's in my posts - YR.

Comment

• I'm 14 but an only child so I get alot of practice talking to adults so I'm pretty mature. I'm a freshman in highschool so I'm actually on the younger side for my grade.
                        "These are my principles. If you don't like them, I have others."-Groucho Marx

"What is scientific fact? An oxymoron. Science does not deal in facts. It deals in hypotheses, which are never fully and finally correct."-Orson Scott Card

Comment

• NickRyan- You sound like me. I'm an only child and was one of the youngest in my class.
                          "Doctors help you to live, the Arts give you a reason to live."

Comment

• Did your parents push you really hard to do well in school. Oh ya also I'm turning 15 next June.
                            "These are my principles. If you don't like them, I have others."-Groucho Marx

"What is scientific fact? An oxymoron. Science does not deal in facts. It deals in hypotheses, which are never fully and finally correct."-Orson Scott Card

Comment

• 17, I'll be 18 next summer. Picked up the books when I was thirteen and in 8th grade. I was introduced by a friend of a friend and have been keeping up with them ever since, along with my millions of other series.
                              Duct tape is like the Force. It has a Light Side, a Dark Side, and it binds the Universe together.
                              "Oh. So...what, you liked it 'cause it was shiny?" - Logan Cale
                              "I'm sixteen. Of course I'm hungry." - Ben Skywalker

Comment

• I think it's human nature to naturally assume everyone else here is your age, but this post sure shows that's not true. So, people seem to be 12-21, with a gap in the 20s, then we have some people in their 30s and 40s.
                                Last edited by estar9821; August 20, 2011, 08:42:25 PM.
                                "This will look great next to my restraining order from Leonard Nimoy!" ~ Sheldon, Big Bang Theory

Comment

Working...
                                X