How old are you?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Me

I'm 18 I first read sywtbaw when I was I think 13 I loved it since. I think that dd is an absolute genius for writing the books

Comment

• I'm 20, almost 20 and a half. (Ugh, not a teenager anymore. I'm still not used to that.) I first picked up the books around age 12, possibly 11.

Comment

• Originally posted by SeerowsKindness View Post
        I'm 20, almost 20 and a half. (Ugh, not a teenager anymore. I'm still not used to that.) I first picked up the books around age 12, possibly 11.
        Sounds like we're real close to the same age! When is your birthday? Mine is in July. I'll be 21. (That's so weird to think)
        "Doctors help you to live, the Arts give you a reason to live."

Comment

• No gap in the 20s! Not really, anyway. I'll be 24 in a month and a half, and my sister, who is 22, is reading through the series for her first time.
          Las Vegas Boulevard is jammed, and I'm in love...

Comment

• I just turned 20 on Monday :3 I first read SYWTBAW when I was in 5th grade.

Comment

• Well then, belated birthday wishes to you Margaret Hope you had a nice day for it!

I first read SYWTBAW... when?... 2003, I think. So you've been reading the series longer than I have. I just tend to lurk in the forums a lot... which reminds me, I should write that darned fanfic and get it out of my head already.
              Las Vegas Boulevard is jammed, and I'm in love...

Comment

• *dropping in*

I'm 23, but I feel like a teenager most of the time.

Several pages back, someone mentioned that they live in Alaska (or at least they did at the time of the post). I'm from Alaska! I miss it so much! I went back to my hometown this summer and it was so awesome
                ~Rachel

Comment

• I'm 14. I'll turn 15 in June.
                  Dai,
                  elz
                  I think I'll go ennoble some waffles.
                  -Nita

Comment

• I'm 20, and I've been on these forums since I was 13 or 14 (!)

How do I feel about being 20? Well, I'm in the U.S., so legally it's a very weird age - too young to drink in public but old enough to be considered a "real" adult by most people. I have friends that are married and have children...but I'm still in college, and don't seem to be anywhere near marriage or babies. Which I do want, really, but I also want to finish all the education that I have in front of me before that happens.

(I'm in classical music so I'm going to need to finish my undergrad degree - 3 more years because I took a semester off - , do a Master of Music or a Performance Certificate, and then probably a Doctorate as well so that I can teach at the college level. Oy vey.)

I Am The (Semi-Original) Roshaun Fan. Yay for Prince Unlikely!

Comment

• My Age

Wow... there are some people here that are in their forties and some who are 11 or 12! I, personally, am 12, soon to be 13. I can't wait for that! My best friend is also a big fan of the series, and he is a year younger than me.
                      "Fear of the name only increases fear of the thing itself" Hermione Granger Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets

Comment

• My Age

well, haha, i think im the youngest of all, though i think there's someone on this site that's 10. Lee might have said so... well, im 11. the oldest in my class! lol everyone calls me elder and comes to me for advice (just as a joke)
                        "Four for you Glenn Cocoa, you go Glenn Cocoa!" : Damian Mean Girls

Comment

• Not entirely sure if I'm posted in this or not already! I'm sure it's changed a teeny bit since this started. =P I'm 20 (20 and HALF! my mother reminds me... lol. My one aunt's bday is apparently my half-birthday) and soon-to-be-Junior in college. Ohlordy. That's kind of scary! A Junior already!
                          ..................~*Wolf*~..................
                          AIM: CeliaWells8 / Twitter: Scifi_Nerd
                          Won 2nd Place for Topic Of The Week 04, January, 2010!!!

Comment

• I feel your pain, Wolf! I'm almost a junior too. The idea that I'll be graduating in less than two years...YIKES. Of course, I've got lots of grad school ahead of me, so I don't have to be a "real" adult for a while yet, but STILL. Scary.

I Am The (Semi-Original) Roshaun Fan. Yay for Prince Unlikely!

Comment

• Got you two beat ^_~ I'll be 22 in Oct and have only one semester left of school. I really don't want to go out in the big scary real world.

Comment

• Hello everyone! I'm back since last year!

Hey everyone! It's been a REALLY long time since I've been on... When we were still doing the Mars contests... I DON'T WANT TO HEAR ANYTHING ABOUT IT! I haven't read the book yet... I'm saving up my money... I'm so happy that I'm back on! In my teenager fits of hobbies, I now am a huge fan of...-drum roll please!- KINGDOM HEARTS! SEARCH IT ON GOOGLE RIGHT NOW!!! It's the most awesome video game/manga series on the planet!

BACK ONTO TOPIC!

I am now 13 years, 6 months, 27 days, 2 hours, 57 minutes, and 23 seconds... OH YEAH! To celebrate my birthday, I joined this website DeviantArt on January 28th! It makes me feel special that the day I turned 13, I was finally able to post coolio artworks!
                                My name on there though is InspireGirl! I'm finally a teen! yay!

Oh, and I've been reading the books since I was... 10 or less... Yay!
                                (True,) the white hole said. (my name is Khairelikoblepharehglukumeilichephreidosd'enagooun i--) and at the same time he went flickering through a pattern of colors that was evidently the visual translation."Ky--elik" Nita began. "Fred," Kit said quickly.

Comment

Working...
                                X