• Septy how old are u?
    "I'm so smart!" *KABOOM!!!*- me and my eggbert game
    "Poop a box!" me and my sis while playing MarioKart DS
    "Gah!" "I love this song!" "What?!?"- BFFE and me
    "PILLOWS!" me, Sam, and Kat.

Comment

• He's 13, it says in this post.

So, how old are you, Glede?
      "at least i thought it was a wall. It sure felt like one. It was hard, it was flat. It stretched out on either side of me. You know... wall." -Bobby Pendragon

Comment

• Oh. I see.

Uh... I'm thirteen...

I think said that like four times already...

Originally posted by Wiccangixie View Post
        Oh I remember that age! That was when I started going through teenage changes, not just bodily either. That means you're turning 14 this year! Yay haha!
        Huh? No, I'm thriteen all year.
        Last edited by Garrett Fitzgerald; January 19, 2009, 02:51:55 PM. Reason: merging double post

Comment

• Wow! Oh, well happy belated B-Day! What did you do for your birthday?
          Magic exists everywhere you look because you choose to see it. Magic exists inside of me because I welcome it. Magic and energy are one and the same. Energy and magic will always exist.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zirsta View Post
            He's 13, it says in this post.

So, how old are you, Glede?
            Does it really??? i don't even remember. Hey glede happy Elated birthday too lol(that spelling mistake was made purposely) hey Z whens your b-day???

I wonder who the oldest person on the forums is??? Anyone know??? oh and as an after thought...wats going on i havn't been on for a while???
            It is better to die on your feat then to live a life on your knees-Emiliano Zapata.
            That which does not kill us, makes us stronger.-dad

Comment

• My birthday was in December, near Christmas. The 21st... and, yes, it does say that, and it says that in a few other posts that I am too lazy to look for...

Hm. Oldest person... Probably one of the Mods.
              "at least i thought it was a wall. It sure felt like one. It was hard, it was flat. It stretched out on either side of me. You know... wall." -Bobby Pendragon

Comment

• Hmm... maybe it's Garret or Eric or Kathy Li.

Comment

• ^ Do I act older to you? I take that as a good thing.

No, I'm definitely not the oldest person here. I'm only 15 (there are many oldbies that haven't been around in ages that are older than me), but I'm still older than Wiccangixie. As of today, I guess I am one of the older members of the forum....

There are many ways to say this, but to put it as nicely as I can, Garrett and Kathy are very superior to me.
                  Last edited by EricG1793; January 19, 2009, 11:40:55 PM.
                  "...Some of growing up is the knitting together of our cognitive webs, and some things take time and experience to make sense...." - Taran

Comment

• I'm so sorry eric! It's just you act so adultish and stuff. I really am sorry!

Comment

• Originally posted by EricG1793 View Post
                      ^

There are many ways to say this, but to put it as nicely as I can, Garrett and Kathy are very superior to me.
                      LOL! That made me laugh, I like the way you put that, I tease my cousin about being old (she's only 30, I just like to tease her) I think I might use that on her next time. Well I'm 19, so I'm at least older than Eric.
                      ....... I really should have made this a poll when I made this thread, it would of been better. Then we could see the average age and such.
                      "Doctors help you to live, the Arts give you a reason to live."

Comment

• Originally posted by bookgirl View Post
                        LOL! That made me laugh, I like the way you put that, I tease my cousin about being old (she's only 30, I just like to tease her) I think I might use that on her next time. Well I'm 19, so I'm at least older than Eric.
                        ....... I really should have made this a poll when I made this thread, it would of been better. Then we could see the average age and such.
                        Hey what's stoppin' ya! Lol you could make a thread with the How old are you question as a poll. NP right? Go on and do it girl!
                        Magic exists everywhere you look because you choose to see it. Magic exists inside of me because I welcome it. Magic and energy are one and the same. Energy and magic will always exist.

Comment

• Originally posted by Glede View Post
                          I'm so sorry eric! It's just you act so adultish and stuff. I really am sorry!
                          No problem. (That wasn't always the case... just ask anyone who's been here for over a year. )
                          "...Some of growing up is the knitting together of our cognitive webs, and some things take time and experience to make sense...." - Taran

Comment

• I'm 23.

Old.
                            I would EAT THE HELL outta that steak, then try to guilt the cow into dying just for being a cow. I'd be all "NOM NOM HEY COW YOU'RE NOT MEAT YET WHAT GIVES JERK" and then I'd glare and give it the silent treatment. Same goes for pigs and chickens... I would guilt a FLOCK of chickens into poultrycide in a heartbeat. "HEY YOU'RE A CHICKEN HOW DO YOU FEEL ABOUT THAT"- Madhatte

Comment

• Originally posted by Jacq View Post
                              I'm 23.

Old.
                              Get off my lawn, whippersnapper! I just turned 24.

Comment

• I'm turning 18 in march. Tremble in fear, for I shall soon VOTE.

And drive, but you only have to worry about THAT if you come to Nevada.
                                I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack.
                                For those of you who don't recognize WHO'S back, I'll give you a hint, and I don't mean the typo's in my posts - YR.

Comment

Working...
                                X