How old are you?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow, that is really crazy.

Ok, I think we should probably get back on topic here... Climate change really doesn't have that much to do with our ages...
    "at least i thought it was a wall. It sure felt like one. It was hard, it was flat. It stretched out on either side of me. You know... wall." -Bobby Pendragon

Comment

Originally posted by Septimus View Post
      ARE YOU KINDING ME! Weird weather doesn't even begin to describe it, last monday it was 36 degrees and the next day it was 89! global warming must have a twin brother( or sister) somewere!
      You're right, weird isn't the word lol
      More like phenomenal weather changes of the ages ^-^
      I live in NC. Charlotte to be exact; the weather's always changing.
      Magic exists everywhere you look because you choose to see it. Magic exists inside of me because I welcome it. Magic and energy are one and the same. Energy and magic will always exist.

Comment

ok maybe we should get back on topic. So how old are you guys???
        besides zirsta.
        It is better to die on your feat then to live a life on your knees-Emiliano Zapata.
        That which does not kill us, makes us stronger.-dad

Comment

I'm 15, and I'll be 16 in April. I skipped a grade, so I'm in 11th grade at my high school.
          Magic exists everywhere you look because you choose to see it. Magic exists inside of me because I welcome it. Magic and energy are one and the same. Energy and magic will always exist.

Comment

Yeah, you already know how old I am...

I believe that wiccangixie is 15. It says that on her profile page.
            "at least i thought it was a wall. It sure felt like one. It was hard, it was flat. It stretched out on either side of me. You know... wall." -Bobby Pendragon

Comment

Yup i believe it does. you get your licence Wican???
              It is better to die on your feat then to live a life on your knees-Emiliano Zapata.

Comment

Not yet But I'm getting my license in May; we had to go the DMV a day late because my parents wanted to wait

Its cool though. Right now I have my permit

Comment

coolio. i cant wait just 3 more years*gazes off into space*

Comment

haha yes!!!!!!! another person that uses coolio!! my friends say its weird that i use that word. no one here in nc does. i've started using novelty classic language of the 90s. I loved the 90s

i'm sorry you have to wait to get your license but the road can be a little scary sometimes; i hate that some people don't pay attention

Comment

• Ha i have a dirtbike you don't need a license but iv'e broken my arm, recieved nerve damage in my knee, and broken a shin bone(mostly for racing) and i still love riding *sighs* my friends still call me crazy though.

Comment

• Originally posted by Septimus View Post
                        Ha i have a dirtbike you don't need a license but iv'e broken my arm, recieved nerve damage in my knee, and broken a shin bone(mostly for racing) and i still love riding *sighs* my friends still call me crazy though.

LOL Hey, good damage to the body tells great stories later is what I always say! How often do you race?

Comment

• Ha i have a dirtbike you don't need a license but iv'e broken my arm, recieved nerve damage in my knee, and broken a shin bone(mostly for racing) and i still love riding *sighs* my friends still call me crazy though.
                          Ow.
                          That'd hurt.
                          I've busted up my knee sooooo many times that it hurts at random moments. Like today. In PE... and the darn teacher didn't believe me. Gah.

YOU RIDE A WHAT!!!!!????
                          No fair! I wanna try!
                          Nah, I'd probably fall and end up in a hospital.

DON"T WORRY SEPT! I"M CRAZY TOO!
                          "I'm so smart!" *KABOOM!!!*- me and my eggbert game
                          "Poop a box!" me and my sis while playing MarioKart DS
                          "Gah!" "I love this song!" "What?!?"- BFFE and me
                          "PILLOWS!" me, Sam, and Kat.

Comment

• Twice a month for four years i have a honda 150r.

Comment

• Originally posted by Septimus View Post
                              Twice a month for four years i have a honda 150r.
                              SWEET!! No worries glede, I would fall on my butt too. I'm not very athletic either. PE was fun.... sometimes lol

Hey Septy, ever think about going pro?

Comment

• Wow, you ride alot. You must be like Ubber-Good.

YOU SHOULD TOTALLY GO PRO!
                                "I'm so smart!" *KABOOM!!!*- me and my eggbert game
                                "Poop a box!" me and my sis while playing MarioKart DS
                                "Gah!" "I love this song!" "What?!?"- BFFE and me
                                "PILLOWS!" me, Sam, and Kat.

Comment

Working...
                                X