No announcement yet.

How old are you?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am currently 15. I'll be 16 in 2 months and 29 days.
    Visit KasChat Network!

Comment

• Wow, I really am one of the youngest here. I'm 10. I'll be 11 in 2 months and 24 days (May 12th).
      Last edited by Daisy; March 20, 2009, 10:40:24 AM.
      Ars longa, vita brevis
      (Art is long, life is brief) -- Seneca

Comment

• 16 as of March 3rd.
        "...Some of growing up is the knitting together of our cognitive webs, and some things take time and experience to make sense...." - Taran

Comment

• I'll be eighteen July 21st. So I still have a while to wait. But I can't wait for my birthday.
          Writing is nice, but you have to live in the real world sometimes.-Me 09/06/07
          Writing is an art, and words are like colors.

Comment

• Oh wow, I'm part of the older crew LAME. I'm 21, I'll be 22 in November of this year.
            I started reading the books when I was either 12 or 13. Not sure which age exactly. I stumbled upon the books while searching the internet for someting to read while waiting for the next Harry Potter book to come out. (That would be the summer of the release of book 4, just to age myself properly here). I went out to get at chapters with my mom soon after. (When I first started actively reading she was so happy that one of her kids CHOSE to read that if I even mentioned the name of a new book she was all about going to the bookstore, and my mom HATES shopping with a passion).

Uh, sorry for the rambling. ^^;

Comment

• hellooo!

I am 16, I found out about the young wizards series while rummaging through google books searching for "fantasy, adventure" I got to read the first chapter through google (like a spoiler or something), I was hooked but I have trouble going to the library so I found out about "audible" and downloaded the audio books, I enjoy each one thoroughly. Christina Moore does an awesome job

Comment

• Psh, you guys arn't old! My great grandma's old, but not you guys. So stop moping and live life!
                "I'm so smart!" *KABOOM!!!*- me and my eggbert game
                "Poop a box!" me and my sis while playing MarioKart DS
                "Gah!" "I love this song!" "What?!?"- BFFE and me
                "PILLOWS!" me, Sam, and Kat.

Comment

• Heh, yeah, but I remember what it felt like to be in the 'teens' and I miss it. I'm only 21, but I feel like I'm at least 30. All I do is school/homework/work. I go to bed relatively early, I'm always complaining that I'm tired, and I won't stay up late if I have to get up even remotely early. -__- I used to be fun, dang it!

Comment

• I turned 17 yesterday and I feel old. It's weird for me because I was born really early so quite a few of my friends who should be older than me aren't because I was born early. Just like two days ago I found out that one of my friends who I thought was older than me was about two months younger than me I couldn't believe it! I had always thought of him as older than me, but that could always be due to the fact that he's 6'1" tall and I'm only 5'2".
                    Dai stiho cousins
                    ~~~Ezra

Comment

• hahaha 26 days till 17 *unmanly squeal of glee*
                      (\__/) "Be amazing"
                      (+'.'+)
                      (")_(")

Comment

• I'm turning 17 on April 16th! It seems like a lot of us are that age here.
                        From your friendly neighborhood wizard, Poliester.

Comment

• -__- You youngins make me feel all old inside.

Comment

• I'm 25, turning 26 next month. I think I picked up SYWTBAW at the local library in about 7th or maybe 8th grade, then found out there was more to the series... I can distinctly recall sitting at a table in the Nashua library and reading through all of Deep Wizardry at once, except I think I got up to lend someone a pen and get a drink of water once.

Comment

• Wow you guys make me feel like a kid! Haha, lemme give you a hint: I'm barely even a teenager.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gracie View Post
                                Wow you guys make me feel like a kid! Haha, lemme give you a hint: I'm barely even a teenager.
                                lol, let me guess, 19? I just turned 20 yesterday, I feel old! lol, jk.

"Doctors help you to live, the Arts give you a reason to live."

Comment

Working...
                                X