No announcement yet.

How old are you?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ooh I'm going to be in college next (this) year too!! I can't wait. I'm so nervous... I hope I make the right decision on my college.

I was in 5th going on to 6th grade when I stumbled on the SYWTBAW... in the library. It caught my eye (and my finger I think) as I walked by it. I remember I was just running my fingers across the books.

Believe me, I've had my share of problems when it comes to keeping my friends. I swear every two years I lose my best friend and it sucks. Number one rule in my life: NEVER HAVE JUST TWO OTHER FRIENDS. It never works out. A group of three always ends up leaving one person out. Trust me it has happend to me more than once.

You would think I'd learn by now?
    Time passes. Even when it seems impossible.
    Even when each tick of the second hand aches like the pulse of blood behind a bruise.
    It passes unevenly, in strange lurches and dragging lulls, but pass it does. Even for me.
    Check out my video: LET GO

Comment

Originally posted by bookgirl View Post
      I'm curious to see how wide of a range of ages we have in this forum. Don't post your age if you feel uncomfortable posting that to an online group.
      13 14 in June

Comment

I just turned 12 a few weeks ago... Winter birthdays are no fun... All my relatives just smash my Christmas and birthday presents into one present that's the same as my siblings.
        "at least i thought it was a wall. It sure felt like one. It was hard, it was flat. It stretched out on either side of me. You know... wall." -Bobby Pendragon

Comment

Originally posted by Zirsta View Post
          I just turned 12 a few weeks ago... Winter birthdays are no fun... All my relatives just smash my Christmas and birthday presents into one present that's the same as my siblings.

uhh! i hate winter birthdays i have a pool and i can never have a ppool PARTY. it's terrible and sometimes my grandparents will get me something really awesome for christmas but i usually don't mind.
          It is better to die on your feat then to live a life on your knees-Emiliano Zapata.
          That which does not kill us, makes us stronger.-dad

Comment

One way to get around winter birthdays is to have the parties in the summer. I used to do that back in the days when I wanted a pinata. (spelling?) Or you could find an indoor pool and still be able to swim. That's what I did this year, but living in Alaska means no outdoor pools anyway...
            "at least i thought it was a wall. It sure felt like one. It was hard, it was flat. It stretched out on either side of me. You know... wall." -Bobby Pendragon

Comment

wow alaska thats up there! how is it surrounded by canadians??? no raceism intended.
              It is better to die on your feat then to live a life on your knees-Emiliano Zapata.

Comment

Comment

I wish i lived there. I always wanted to move to washington so much open space and forests with mountains and hills... sounds like heaven. I mean here in Cali we have tons of open space but they all cost millions of dollars. And on top of that we have the highest reality tax in the U.S. ugh...

Comment

Yeesh. Well, I probably won't ever leave Alaska except for vacation and college. I consider everywhere else to have too many bugs, to be too hot, or I haven't been there yet. Well, when you grow up, now you know to move to Alaska... Jk.

Comment

See now alaska is just too cold i want the beauty just not the cold... i guess i'm just picky that way...

Comment

Originally posted by Septimus View Post
                        See now alaska is just too cold i want the beauty just not the cold... i guess i'm just picky that way...
                        Alaska would still be a beautiful place to move to though

Zirsta!! You live in ALASKA, that's amazing. I always thought about moving to Europe though. Maybe England. I'm sorry ur birthdays are in the wintertime too
                        Magic exists everywhere you look because you choose to see it. Magic exists inside of me because I welcome it. Magic and energy are one and the same. Energy and magic will always exist.

Comment

Comment

I blame global warming lol
                            Its been like that here too. One minute its 50, the next day its 28.
                            Magic exists everywhere you look because you choose to see it. Magic exists inside of me because I welcome it. Magic and energy are one and the same. Energy and magic will always exist.

Comment

Comment

ARE YOU KINDING ME! Weird weather doesn't even begin to describe it, last monday it was 36 degrees and the next day it was 89! global warming must have a twin brother( or sister) somewere!

Comment

Working...
                                X