No announcement yet.

How old are you?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HELLOOOO? WHAT HAPPENED TO THE "HOW OLD ARE YOU" TOPIC???

Sorry for yelling at you, but you guys just can't seem to keep on topic. Can we get this back to ages, before a admin or senior notices and really yells at us?
    "at least i thought it was a wall. It sure felt like one. It was hard, it was flat. It stretched out on either side of me. You know... wall." -Bobby Pendragon

Comment

• I'm thirteen!
      "I'm so smart!" *KABOOM!!!*- me and my eggbert game
      "Poop a box!" me and my sis while playing MarioKart DS
      "Gah!" "I love this song!" "What?!?"- BFFE and me
      "PILLOWS!" me, Sam, and Kat.

Comment

• Originally posted by Glede View Post
        I'm thirteen!
        Oh I remember that age! That was when I started going through teenage changes, not just bodily either. That means you're turning 14 this year! Yay haha!
        Magic exists everywhere you look because you choose to see it. Magic exists inside of me because I welcome it. Magic and energy are one and the same. Energy and magic will always exist.

Comment

• fine Z *raises hand grudgingly* 13 oh sorry guys i have to go to b-ball oh and z i forgive you for letting me drown peace out!
          It is better to die on your feat then to live a life on your knees-Emiliano Zapata.
          That which does not kill us, makes us stronger.-dad

Comment

• where is the chatting place?

Comment

• Chatting is in the crossings section at the beginning of the forum, but the topic of great randomness might be better
              Magic exists everywhere you look because you choose to see it. Magic exists inside of me because I welcome it. Magic and energy are one and the same. Energy and magic will always exist.

Comment

• Yeah... Okay. Spety, Zirsta and Wiccangexie let's go to the topic of great randomness! CHARGE!

hehe! I'm hyper!

Comment

• Ok so pretty much most of the readers are in their teens i would think, either that or the adults aren't all computer savy since it wasn't their era, so based on the sight i would say ya teenagers.
                  --
                  Actualy i pick most of my books up at barnes and noble in fairfield, i know like all the employees so they hook me up with their favorites. their are always a bunch of collage students their doing research and stuff for the weekend... so if i want privacy i sit down in the childrens section LOL
                  --
                  Favorites that is a word i think of alot! all my friends have favorite stores and what not so when it's my turn to plan the day i have to find out whos going so that we can hit a mall that has most of those places.
                  --
                  B&N (Barnes and Noble,) but there's this small town book store a few cities away that has some nice quite reads. and blus i get a discount cuz it's one of my friends cousins who owns the place, but mostly B&N.
                  --
                  Originally posted by Wiccangixie
                  That's awesome! I wish I did, but no such luck. Truthfully small books stores are great for getting some reads that are.. well, different from what you would normally store. I found this great Metaphysical & Occult bookstore, but I haven't been able to go there for a while.
                  Whats occult is it something a person of my age could handleLMAO my dad just gave me that your not old enough b.s. a few min ago.
                  --
                  I love saphires and elemental magic stuff.
                  --
                  There is my stone is Amythist in modern zodiac and Garnet in greek, but i love saphire.
                  --
                  Ya it was used alot for mind games because it's just such a deep blue it's easy to get trapped...like hypnosis.
                  --
                  haha i was into it a while ago but it was too hard.
                  Last edited by Garrett Fitzgerald; January 17, 2009, 12:11:51 AM. Reason: merging one-liners
                  It is better to die on your feat then to live a life on your knees-Emiliano Zapata.

Comment

• Apparently everyone's also shared the experience of finding a book while they were a pre-teen to a teen, and off all places mainly everyone found the books in the LIBRARY! SHOCKER!

JK
                    --
                    That's a sweet deal. Personally I like Barnes and Noble better, no idea why. Just call me a girl with favorites.
                    --
                    You know that's considerate. So what's ur fave book store?
                    --
                    That's awesome! I wish I did, but no such luck. Truthfully small books stores are great for getting some reads that are.. well, different from what you would normally store. I found this great Metaphysical & Occult bookstore, but I haven't been able to go there for a while.
                    --
                    Some things are age appropiate, and some things aren't. I've had a few encounters with some... explicit.. material in a store, but not many books are like that. Mainly I want books mentioning the earth and crystals. I'm a huge healer geek sometimes.
                    --
                    I love rubies and diamonds. My birth stone is the diamond. Elemental magic is amazing, especially once you learn to feel the elements in EVERYTHING! There is seriously a piece of every element in everything.
                    --
                    Saphire is beautiful to look at, and even more beautiful as a jewelry piece.
                    --
                    I'm curious about that now. Now I want to keep working with hypnotism.
                    Last edited by Garrett Fitzgerald; January 17, 2009, 12:10:38 AM. Reason: merging one-liners

Comment

• EXCUSE ME, I THOUGHT I ALREADY TOLD YOU PEOPLE TO STAY ON TOPIC!!! YOU GUYS ARE GETTING OUT OF CONTROL HERE! REALLY! YOU NEED TO GET ON TOPIC, OR START PMING, OR GO TO THE TOGR AND GET OFF TOPIC THERE! NOT TO MENTION ALL THE ONE LINERS HERE!

OK?

Sorry for that, but I mean it. Your going to get blocked if this goes on too long. Seriously. They block people from the forums, and you aren't going to be around here too long if you keep this up. Ok? Can you solve this, or do I have to tell someone to get you to stop?
                      "at least i thought it was a wall. It sure felt like one. It was hard, it was flat. It stretched out on either side of me. You know... wall." -Bobby Pendragon

Comment

• I knew we were getting out of control I'll start editing my posts from now on. Sorry Z. Anywho, back to the ages thing. How old do you wish you could've been to find wizardry? I hope that made since. I kinda wanted to be like Nita and find it at 13.

Comment

• I think i would have been better off getting it like Dairaine at 11. I loved that huge power burst she had when she was on her ordeal.+ the younger you are the longer you will be alive to love and enjoy wizardry.

Comment

• That would've been cool too, but the problem is that it took Dairine longer to get out of that whole mood she was in. Nita didn't really go through that at her age. And being a hotshot can be tiresome after a while.

Comment

• haha

im 12, actually one of the youngest people here, but i think thats partly because i read books that i shouldhave started in about 4 years. at least

Comment

• I'm probaly the yongist one here!
                                I'm 10.
                                Life is short, eat dessert first!

Comment

Working...
                                X