No announcement yet.

How old are you?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh well may as well get this over with. But I just want it noted that at heart I'm more like Calvin (of Calvin and Hobbes fame) I'm 57.
    I was passed a copy of SYWTBAW many moons ago and have been hooked ever since.
    I love the Cat Wizard stories and have enjoyed Diane's take on the Star Trek shtuff immensely.

Comment

Going wildly off-topic

...but if you're on Gallifrey, Vyrt, how are you posting here? I thought it had been quantum-locked since the Time War...
      "...and that's how Snuggles the hamster learned that yes, things COULD always get worse."

"You are the most insolent child I have ever had the misfortune to teach." "Thank you."

Comment

That's what that rascally Doctor would have you believe. lol

Comment

I'm 17, going to be 18 in July so not for a while yet.. I found SYWTBAW in 6th grade, it was kind of a mistake actually I knocked it over while looking to pick up another book.
          I've been hooked ever since.

Comment

I'm all 18 and legal and could vote. I feel loved.
            The Taiko Dodo and Mitten of Insanity
            I promise not to funfun anymore
            Be happy cause life is good

Comment

I'm 15 currently. My birthday is on the 10th of December.
              Last edited by Issac blast; August 16, 2009, 01:15:15 AM.
              To abhor violence, you must first abhor, which, in itself, is a violent act.

'Ago Obvius Lacuna'

Comment

*sigh* I'm only thirteen. Still stuck in my boring school that I've been in since kinder and it sucks! I know everybody and I know they all hate me. Everybody hates me for some odd reason. *shrugs*
                "I'm so smart!" *KABOOM!!!*- me and my eggbert game
                "Poop a box!" me and my sis while playing MarioKart DS
                "Gah!" "I love this song!" "What?!?"- BFFE and me
                "PILLOWS!" me, Sam, and Kat.

Comment

wow, im 12 and i feel your pain
                  Last edited by fernie; December 23, 2008, 10:46:40 PM.

Comment

I'm going to college next year!!!!!!!!! And sort of this year...half my classes at least. I'm looking forward to it SO SO SO much.
                    The Taiko Dodo and Mitten of Insanity
                    I promise not to funfun anymore
                    Be happy cause life is good

Comment

really? Collage? That's so awesome.

Comment

Glede: Does everybody actually hate you? I find that hard to believe that everyone in an entire school could hate one person...

Maybe they just find you're too insane for them. That's nothing to be ashamed of. We're all insane, here.
                        Dif-tor heh smusma.

Comment

Originally posted by kk View Post
                          Glede: Does everybody actually hate you? I find that hard to believe that everyone in an entire school could hate one person...

Maybe they just find you're too insane for them. That's nothing to be ashamed of. We're all insane, here.
                          Maybe. Well, they definitely don't like me. The one person I trust keeps on stabbing my back and going from me to the pops to other people and then back to me and the cycle repeats!

And yeah, I am pretty insane. And I'm glad there are other insane people I can talk to who won't stab my back, call me names, etc. And to be honest, I like how I am!

Comment

realy they ALL dislike you??? in my school i had a problem like that but in 6th grade (2 years ago can't say my age) i had this wierd growth spurt thing and got pretty big. then i strated working out and got stronger till one day they just stopped messing with me soon me and my bestfriend started going around and making friends with all the other kids who were being bullied. they started hanging out with us and soon we outnumbered the bullies about 4 to 1 they just shut their mouths... actualy come to think of it ricky hasn't talked to me in 2 years. so ya just band together with other kids getting picked on.

but iv'e been in my school since kindergarden so i knew all these kids for years
                            Last edited by Garrett Fitzgerald; January 2, 2009, 01:24:51 PM. Reason: consolidating double posts
                            It is better to die on your feat then to live a life on your knees-Emiliano Zapata.
                            That which does not kill us, makes us stronger.-dad

Comment

It has been getting better. Even if it is by the slightest degrees. *shrugs*

Hey Septimus, where did you get you name? I swear it sounds so familiar! Umm... Ugh, I know I've heard it before!
                              And Septimus, I don't mean to sound rude but if you want to add something you forgot to put in an earlier review you can just press the EDIT button. It's just doing two posts costs DD more money. Again, I'm sorry if I'm acting rude.

Comment

WoW i am such a moron i didn't even know there was an edit button! oh and i got my name from the septimus heap series i thought it was cool. And when you are just telling me something thats not rude.
                                It is better to die on your feat then to live a life on your knees-Emiliano Zapata.
                                That which does not kill us, makes us stronger.-dad

Comment

Working...
                                X