No announcement yet.

The War

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*says a long sentence in Speech. An air pocket forms....Aphro(call me Emialique) opens it and reaches in....a strange almost invisible airwoven vest appears*
    This is a spell that I've been working on...It provides a shield that protects you under the harshest conditions. Here *gets out some more* I've made all of you some. And of course...Aeryia, little girl, I've made you one too! *people looks strangely at her sadly* *tiger cub purrs when Emialique slips on the shield on her*

"Far off, where is the inmost depth beneath the earth;"

-- Homer

Comment

Emialique is waaay too long a name to type every other sentence...Emi, maybe?

-Emilie
      (note: That's EmilIE, it's NOT Emily,NOT Emilia, NOT Amelia, or Emile! It's EMILIE, a cool name, and it has this IE after it which you WILL WILL WILL USE)

Comment

How about liqu (LEE-COOO, NOT LICK) instead?...After all, if you're Emilie, and I'm Emi, it might get a little confusing for some other people....

-- Homer

Comment

Uh....does anyone want the shields?

-- Homer

Comment

*looks confused*.......interesting....nobody's here.....i sworn i just saw some of them.....oh well, come Ae, let's go to Eadique and continue bathing in the hot tub

-- Homer

Comment

true....hehe, talking to myself...liqu would be good, ok

btw, everyone, you can call me Em if you want...or if you can't spell my name...I'd much rather you shortened it than misspelled it...

-Emilie
              (note: That's EmilIE, it's NOT Emily,NOT Emilia, NOT Amelia, or Emile! It's EMILIE, a cool name, and it has this IE after it which you WILL WILL WILL USE)

Comment

Oh, I love this thread! It is soo awesome! I wish I had come here earlier...when everyone was on...oh well, might as well make my entrance now.

"That's right," he said. "We're philosophers. We think, therefore we am."
                -- (Terry Pratchett, Small Gods)
                *Look kindly upon the decaffienated one*
                Midbies of the forum UNITE!
                Kawaii Bunny Avatar (kba) NOT EVIL!!!
                My art place thing - http://paperdragoness.deviantart.com
                OK, so ten out of ten for style, but minus several million for good thinking, yeah?
                --Douglas Adams, HHGG

Comment

*A lithe black dragon steps through the wall, petite frame blending with the shadows in an ever-shifting meld of glittering ebon and soft charcoal gray, punctuated by the occasional rag of silvery light slipping between the shadows*
                  *She steps slightly forward into the sharp arc of moonlight, lifting her wings and blowing a small puff of smoke in greeting*
                  *Yes, she is pyroprojectile*
                  Greetings, all. Diego. I trust you are the leader of this party? How may I be of service? You may call me...Nightshade. Deadly Nightshade.

OK, so ten out of ten for style, but minus several million for good thinking, yeah?
                  --Douglas Adams, HHGG

Comment

By the way, I know it's hard to visualise with a fawn kba eating a small yellow flower in broad daylight right next to it...but try anyway.

--Douglas Adams, HHGG

Comment

wow...dragons....this place has some interesting creatures!

-- Homer

Comment

Hey, db, would you mind if I mix a bit of my topic with yours?

-- Homer

Comment

*Once again, darkness falls around so a little glow appears in the center of the fortress....slowly, a breeze circles around it, bring a bit of fog at the time, mists of warm water flies around...(probably from the hot tub...read my other topic for more info....) a shimmer, and a glowing body begins to appear. Emialique steps out of the fog, this time, wearing a sweeping, deep maroon robe, with bits of gems on the sides. On her head is a delicate crown, with an inscription on its side, "Queen of Eadique, Representative of the Rophycles Galaxy, A Member of the Council of Thirty". A smile is worn on her face....a beautiful white tiger cub, Ae, appears on her side. She opens her mouth and said...*

I have terrific news my fellow soldiers! *cub starts playing around with her dress* Ae! .....seriously, now is not the time to play.....
                          Anyways,
                          My Planet, the Republic of Eadique, has volunteered to help you battle. I have taken this issue to the Council of Thirty, which they all have agreed on this take.
                          Eadique consists of two main, dominant species. The Spearoga, an highly intelligent and powerful species, that looks like serpents. Then there is the Draconia; they are jet black dragon like creatures (they can fly as well as swim) and resemble the dragon. Their Eyes are extremely dangerous, for, if they change from bright gold to pearl white......a spell will charge and attack the person they aim at.

A large percentage of Eadiquians are wizards because there was a war between the two species for a millenium before the Treaty of Two had been signed.

I hope you appreciate this help, that is, if you accept it.

*She smiles, and leaves the room (sllleeeeppppp!!!!) leaving no trace of her*

I have left my precious pet, Ae, to look over you, she may seem weak, but her powers are immense. Please take good care of her!

-- Homer

Comment

ta, I have to go now!

-- Homer

Comment

*The Girl who asks to many questions is still patroling the fort. It is getting quiet. She wonders why...*

*Agent~M*

"Thank you Jack" "Your welcome" "No not you, we named the monkey Jack" -Pirates of the Caribbean
                              Look closely at your next subway token. And speak to strangers.- SYWTBAW 20th Ed.
                              *Agent~M*
                              "Imagination is more important than knowledge" Albert Einstein
                              "Those who dream by day are cognizant of those who dream by night" -Edgar Allen Poe
                              "See everything, overlook a lot, correct a little." - Pope John Paul XXIII
                              "I could live

Comment

I am no leader, said Diego to Nightshade, I was just the first person to warn of the war and I do most of the espionage work but otherwise I'm no leader. Talk to Susan (skybluice) , one of our counselors, Diego goes to Emilie and takes a vest, mutters a thank you and goes back to the chair.

Just because I'm paranoid doesn't mean I'm not being followed...
                                Comradely, Diego

Blow wind, come wrath; at least I will die with the harness off my back.
                                ------------------------------------------------------------
                                "I know you've come to kill me. Shoot, coward, you will only kill a man." - Che

"Be a real

Comment

Working...
                                X