The War

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nightshade shrugged slightly.
    Well, Diego, you seemed to know what you were doing...whoever's-in-charge, what is happening on the battlefield? And is one allowed to donate a planet for the cause?

"That's right," he said. "We're philosophers. We think, therefore we am."
    -- (Terry Pratchett, Small Gods)
    *Look kindly upon the decaffienated one*
    Midbies of the forum UNITE!
    Kawaii Bunny Avatar (kba) NOT EVIL!!!
    My art place thing - http://paperdragoness.deviantart.com
    OK, so ten out of ten for style, but minus several million for good thinking, yeah?
    --Douglas Adams, HHGG

Comment

Wait...I'm giving out vests? When did that happen?

-Emilie
      (note: That's EmilIE, it's NOT Emily,NOT Emilia, NOT Amelia, or Emile! It's EMILIE, a cool name, and it has this IE after it which you WILL WILL WILL USE)

Comment

I don't know. I did't see anything about it. But if you are can I have one? In watered silver silk?

OK, so ten out of ten for style, but minus several million for good thinking, yeah?
        --Douglas Adams, HHGG

Comment

Originally posted by db_pr:
          I Diego goes to Emilie and takes a vest, mutters a thank you and goes back to the chair.
          db, were you taking the vest from me? Or...I'm confused...

-Emilie
          (note: That's EmilIE, it's NOT Emily,NOT Emilia, NOT Amelia, or Emile! It's EMILIE, a cool name, and it has this IE after it which you WILL WILL WILL USE)

Comment

I saw that too, and I figured I missed something. But if you're not handing out vests, db's will have to be nonexistent. And if you are, what are they for?

--Douglas Adams, HHGG

Comment

I think you're making me more confused...

How about I start giving out vests now...?
              Okay everyone, giving out vests of all kinds for help in battle. 'Specially those chain mail things... *gives out a vest to Gatchew, who slips it on. Gives a watered silver silk vest to Papercrane, and gets a mithril vest from under my chair and slips it on myself*

-Emilie

Comment

*Takes a vest from Emilie and pulls it over a dirty T-Shirt, then does a little spell to transfer the badges from the T-Shirt to the vest*

*Agent~M*

"Thank you Jack" "Your welcome" "No not you, we named the monkey Jack" -Pirates of the Caribbean
                Look closely at your next subway token. And speak to strangers.- SYWTBAW 20th Ed.
                *Agent~M*
                "Imagination is more important than knowledge" Albert Einstein
                "Those who dream by day are cognizant of those who dream by night" -Edgar Allen Poe
                "See everything, overlook a lot, correct a little." - Pope John Paul XXIII
                "I could live

Comment

hehe, thanks Emilie!

Nightshade sniffed at the vest.
                  I can't wear it in this shape...
                  For a moment, mist seemingly plucked out of the shadows swirled around the black dragon. When it cleared, a girl stepped out in the slightly shimmering vest.
                  Much better.

--Douglas Adams, HHGG

Comment

Beautiful. *scans the horizon for any sign of evil*

*Agent~M*

"Thank you Jack" "Your welcome" "No not you, we named the monkey Jack" -Pirates of the Caribbean
                    Look closely at your next subway token. And speak to strangers.- SYWTBAW 20th Ed.
                    *Agent~M*
                    "Imagination is more important than knowledge" Albert Einstein
                    "Those who dream by day are cognizant of those who dream by night" -Edgar Allen Poe
                    "See everything, overlook a lot, correct a little." - Pope John Paul XXIII
                    "I could live

Comment

• Aha! A sign of evil! I can see evil algebraic equations marching over that plain! They're still quite far, but we must arm ourselves. Oh no! They've brought The Forces of Trig with them! (hehehehe...)

--Douglas Adams, HHGG

Comment

• nooo! Not math!!! I'll get my graphing calculator...it seems an appropriate weapon..

OOT: I think everyone should fight wars like this...so much less bloody

-Emilie

Comment

• Graphing calculator...no! That's what they expect! Grab your erasers, all! We're going to make sure nothing high mathematical survives. Unless it's in ink. Emilie, do you have any white-out on you?
                          *shape-shifts into a dragon again quickly, and vaults out of the window, giant eraser clutched firmly in her claws*

--Douglas Adams, HHGG

Comment

• yeah...but if we solve them won't they be nice?And I think I can survive some simple algebra...been drilled into me too much... what grade are you in, papercrane?

-Emilie

Comment

• And yeah, I have white-out...*tosses papercrane the white-out* its the tapey kind

-Emilie

Comment

• Um....I thought I was the one who was handing out the vests.....

"Far off, where is the inmost depth beneath the earth;"

-- Homer

Comment

Working...
                                X