No announcement yet.

The War

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i'm confused........what happened?? everything is so weird......
    *cub makes a funny noise* oh dear, hungry again? Thank goodness I didn't bring you to Eadique - you would have wasted so much of your energy.......but hey, now you get to fight! aren't you happy now? *cub purrs (at least, I think they can do that...)*

"Far off, where is the inmost depth beneath the earth;"

-- Homer

Comment

OOT) That;s because we're reuniting.
      Diego looks at her with her pets and those gold clothes looking so gallant and he envied her (though he would never admit it)So he called the 79-foot-long-dragon Sirius and without a word he steped on top of him and went out for a flight.

Just because I'm paranoid doesn't mean I'm not being followed...
      Comradely, Diego

Blow wind, come wrath; at least I will die with the harness off my back.
      ------------------------------------------------------------
      "I know you've come to kill me. Shoot, coward, you will only kill a man." - Che

"Be a real

Comment

hmm.. Ask db what's going on...he seems to be running this show...
        Come to think of it, I'd like to kno what's going on myself. Any new news, db?

-Emilie
        (note: That's EmilIE, it's NOT Emily,NOT Emilia, NOT Amelia, or Emile! It's EMILIE, a cool name, and it has this IE after it which you WILL WILL WILL USE)

Comment

OOT- No, but you invent something so something can happen, I'm not running this...

Comradely, Diego

"Be a real

Comment

Sorry guys, I hear the call of the food....gotta go for a dinner break! Ta! I'll be back

*disappears in a whoosh of wind....leaves some glitter from the rainbowfall behind*

-- Homer

Comment

don't be envious db...I bet gold clothes are really heavy. Plus jeans are so much more comfortable...

-Emilie
              (note: That's EmilIE, it's NOT Emily,NOT Emilia, NOT Amelia, or Emile! It's EMILIE, a cool name, and it has this IE after it which you WILL WILL WILL USE)

Comment

what's OOT?
                Okay, I will..
                *Suddenly there's a weird rumbling sound coming from outside the fortress. Everyone looks around in confusion.*

-Emilie

Comment

*Diego flying on top of Sirius, saw some lonely troops of perytons heading for the fortress, probably to spy because scuh a small troop couldn't do much damage. SO Sirius threw fire at them before they could even see him*

Comradely, Diego

"Be a real

Comment

Out of topic. Wich is what you're doing. Because my character, not me thought that so...

Comradely, Diego

"Be a real

Comment

Uh...I saw the envious look on your face.

-Emilie

Comment

no offense

Comradely, Diego

"Be a real

Comment

Comradely, Diego

"Be a real

Comment

none taken

-Emilie

Comment

Hey peeps....I'm back

-- Homer

Comment

eek! where's Aeryia??!

*cub comes from back*
                                oh..oops there you are

-- Homer

Comment

Working...
                                X