No announcement yet.

The War

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just calling me old it's not a bad word but...... it may have unforseen results.

**Deja Moo**
    Dia
    Dai Stihó
    **Deja Moo**
    Dia :evillaugh:
    Dai Stihó

Comment

*Hearing that there may be spies among us Ice has an idea.*

*Ice creates a friend or foe fog.*

Good idea Ice anyone that passes through this fog and is a friend nothing will harm them. If they are a foe they will be frozen on the spot. Untill Eno thaws them out for questioning.

Alright is there any volenters to pass through the fog?

**Deja Moo**
      Dia
      Dai Stihó
      **Deja Moo**
      Dai Stihó

Comment

Diego quickly steps up with a serious look on his face, I got nothing to hide he said with his sword still on his hands. He went to the fog...

Just because I'm paranoid doesn't mean I'm not being followed...
        Comradely, Diego

Blow wind, come wrath; at least I will die with the harness off my back.
        ------------------------------------------------------------
        "I know you've come to kill me. Shoot, coward, you will only kill a man." - Che

"Be a real

Comment

hehe. Knew the freezing was gonna get in there somewhere...*Gatchew sneezes from the fog and walks curiously (and cautiously) up to Ice*

-Emilie
          (note: That's EmilIE, it's NOT Emily,NOT Emilia, NOT Amelia, or Emile! It's EMILIE, a cool name, and it has this IE after it which you WILL WILL WILL USE)

Comment

DB passes through the fog with no more then a gathering of frost on his hair.

Seems you passed DB.

Ice agrees that DB must be a friend.

**Deja Moo**
            Dia
            Dai Stihó
            **Deja Moo**
            Dai Stihó

Comment

*Ice sniffs at Gatchew causing him to sneeze.*

Ahhhh poor Gatchew he just got covered in a light powdering of snow.

**Deja Moo**
              Dia
              Dai Stihó
              **Deja Moo**
              Dai Stihó

Comment

*Diego goes and sits without saying a word, he closes his eyes and starts thinking yet again*

Just because I'm paranoid doesn't mean I'm not being followed...
                Comradely, Diego

Blow wind, come wrath; at least I will die with the harness off my back.
                ------------------------------------------------------------
                "I know you've come to kill me. Shoot, coward, you will only kill a man." - Che

"Be a real

Comment

Oh...I thought it was just a kinda wall thing...Ok, I'll go through. *Emilie calls to Gatchew, who crawls up her shoulder, and walks through the fog*

-Emilie
                  (note: That's EmilIE, it's NOT Emily,NOT Emilia, NOT Amelia, or Emile! It's EMILIE, a cool name, and it has this IE after it which you WILL WILL WILL USE)

Comment

ooo..i just found this topic (i've been spending my time on the other) This is cool!

"Far off, where is the inmost depth beneath the earth;"

-- Homer

Comment

Emilie and Gatchew passes through the fog with just a light dusting of snow.

**Deja Moo**
                      Dia
                      Dai Stihó
                      **Deja Moo**
                      Dai Stihó

Comment

Hi again.

*Agent~M*

"Thank you Jack" "Your welcome" "No not you, we named the monkey Jack" -Pirates of the Caribbean
                        Look closely at your next subway token. And speak to strangers.- SYWTBAW 20th Ed.
                        *Agent~M*
                        "Imagination is more important than knowledge" Albert Einstein
                        "Those who dream by day are cognizant of those who dream by night" -Edgar Allen Poe
                        "See everything, overlook a lot, correct a little." - Pope John Paul XXIII
                        "I could live

Comment

*Emilie smiles, watching Gatchew roll on the ground trying to get the snow off him*

-Emilie

Comment

I think we need team effort.

*Agent~M*

"Thank you Jack" "Your welcome" "No not you, we named the monkey Jack" -Pirates of the Caribbean
                            Look closely at your next subway token. And speak to strangers.- SYWTBAW 20th Ed.
                            *Agent~M*
                            "Imagination is more important than knowledge" Albert Einstein
                            "Those who dream by day are cognizant of those who dream by night" -Edgar Allen Poe
                            "See everything, overlook a lot, correct a little." - Pope John Paul XXIII
                            "I could live

Comment

Uh...yeah. That's a pretty good idea. We're not getting much done here...

-Emilie

Comment

*a small breeze appears in the middle of fortress....a fog swirls, and some glitter (probably from her vacation....[rainbowfall at Eadique]) falls......a girl, dressed in shiny white with glimmers of gold, bronze, and silver appears. A beautiful white tiger cub, a rare siberian tiger, named Aeryia lies in her arms*
                                Oh good, I've finally mastered the spell
                                Good Day Cousins. I hear that there is a war....although I prefer others, I'll join your little troop. hmmm...I think I should stop sounding so formal - I just came from 10 universes away, so I'm quite exhausted......

"Far off, where is the inmost depth beneath the earth;"

-- Homer

Comment

Working...
                                X