No announcement yet.

The War

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stay in your characters guys! My character thought that. Your character is not supposed to know.

Just because I'm paranoid doesn't mean I'm not being followed...
    Comradely, Diego

Blow wind, come wrath; at least I will die with the harness off my back.
    ------------------------------------------------------------
    "I know you've come to kill me. Shoot, coward, you will only kill a man." - Che

"Be a real

Comment

Oh. *back in character* Marches at the ready...

*Agent~M*

"Thank you Jack" "Your welcome" "No not you, we named the monkey Jack" -Pirates of the Caribbean
      Look closely at your next subway token. And speak to strangers.- SYWTBAW 20th Ed.
      *Agent~M*
      "Imagination is more important than knowledge" Albert Einstein
      "Those who dream by day are cognizant of those who dream by night" -Edgar Allen Poe
      "See everything, overlook a lot, correct a little." - Pope John Paul XXIII
      "I could live

Comment

You're wizards, read your manual or listen to the Word!

Comradely, Diego

"Be a real

Comment

oh, you thought that? I thought you said it...Okay, well, I think I'll trip the Lone Power with my cute little monkey...Gatchew! Come on, you can help us! *Gatchew comes scampering down from the fortress walls*

-Emilie
          (note: That's EmilIE, it's NOT Emily,NOT Emilia, NOT Amelia, or Emile! It's EMILIE, a cool name, and it has this IE after it which you WILL WILL WILL USE)

Comment

*listens* chirp chirp chirp Okay that didn't work.... *reads manual* *The Girl who asks too many questions starts to prepare a spell*

*Agent~M*

"Thank you Jack" "Your welcome" "No not you, we named the monkey Jack" -Pirates of the Caribbean
            Look closely at your next subway token. And speak to strangers.- SYWTBAW 20th Ed.
            *Agent~M*
            "Those who dream by day are cognizant of those who dream by night" -Edgar Allen Poe
            "I could live

Comment

That's a goner in the war...I'll try to help her-thought Diego

Comradely, Diego

"Be a real

Comment

*Star roars, ready for the lone power* I wonder when the Lone Power will be here Thought The Girl who asks too many questions.

*Agent~M*

*Agent~M*
                "I could live

Comment

*Emilie watches Gatchew play with a spare packet of ketchup*I wonder what the Lone Power will look like today...thinks Emilie

-Emilie
                  (note: That's EmilIE, it's NOT Emily,NOT Emilia, NOT Amelia, or Emile! It's EMILIE, a cool name, and it has this IE after it which you WILL WILL WILL USE)

Comment

*Diego steps up from the chair, calls James and James brigns him a beutiful sword.Diego starts spelling a spell to make it trow a whip of fire*

Comradely, Diego

"Be a real

Comment

*off topic* I gotta go have dinner!!! I'll see you guys tomorrow if not tonight!!

*Agent~M*

*Agent~M*
                      "I could live

Comment

bye

Comradely, Diego

"Be a real

Comment

bye M

-Emilie

Comment

*Apears in the the room in a whirl of snow.*
                            I am ready to do battle with the powers of never ending winter at my call all thoes foes before me will be frozen unable to move aginst us.

Ice is also battle ready in his harnness and attached to a ice crystal sled to pull us onward to victory.

But of course since DB thinks I am OLD and should be a counselor I may be too old to fight in a battle ment for the younger generation.

OFF TOPIC: best be carefull DB on how you word things. It might come back to haunt you.

**Deja Moo**
                            Dia
                            Dai Stihó
                            **Deja Moo**
                            Dia :evillaugh:
                            Dai Stihó

Comment

OOT: Sorry if I used words bad then.

Comradely, Diego

"Be a real

Comment

*James flies down again and the counselors went quiet yet again* *Diego steps up from the chair and says: James says that SIrius saw some spies coming here. We must be alert. There are spies among us.*

Comradely, Diego

"Be a real

Comment

Working...
                                X