No announcement yet.

The War

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DIego looked at her waiting for something to happen. When it didn't he said, "Who are you?"

"If you think me to be your enemy, command me, and I will gladly take my life"
    "Does the walker choose the path, or the path the walker?"
    Comradely, Diego

Blow wind, come wrath; at least I will die with the harness off my back.
    ------------------------------------------------------------
    "I know you've come to kill me. Shoot, coward, you will only kill a man." - Che

"Be a real

Comment

• A wheezing voice rasped, "Why ask when you know in your heart, child? Why ask when the answer is a step beyond your feet? Why ask when you have met me before?"
      Ash turned toward Diego. Think, Diego. He's your father, Zenziva, and although he's good, he's also very dangerous. My blessings!

brokencello
      the crinkled paper bag
      "Not all treasure is silver and gold, mate." "But why is the rum gone?" --both from Captain Jack Sparrow, "Pirates"
      brokencello
      the crinkled paper bag
      "Not all treasure is silver and gold, mate." "But why is the rum gone?" --both from Captain Jack Sparrow, "Pirates"

Comment

• No, db, Lilly was my character from the beginning. I don't blame your mistake, though. There have been a lot of characters moving around, kind of hard to keep track of them all.

"Food for thought requires a mind with teeth." Vollys the dragon, "The Two Princesses of Bamarre"
        "Drink up, me hearties, yo ho!" Jack Sparrow, Pirates of the Caribbean
        ~Foxtail the Leftie

Comment

• (YEah, okay then I inherited the soul-sucking power from Zenziva.)
          "You're my..." He croaked, as if he had not talked in a long while. "...You're my father"

Comradely, Diego

"Be a real

Comment

• Hey, db, I like your sig!! Do I smell a Garth Nix fan?

"Food for thought requires a mind with teeth." Vollys the dragon, "The Two Princesses of Bamarre"
            ~Foxtail the Leftie

Comment

• Yeah, Garth NIx rocks! I'm reading Abhorsen right now since I had to run all the way to Borders to get it after reading those words of doom. TO BE CONTINUED. lol

Comradely, Diego

"Be a real

Comment

• <ooc: my name has finnaly been fixed whoot whoot !! foxtail: i didnt use lilly just xyler>

red and xyler were planning when an argument broke out. the gruffs should kill evryone xyler.

no, the gruffs should bring them to be tortured.xyler said with an evil grin.

Wait, if we kill evryone there will be no one.red sighed

xyler replied with an annoied tone "thats the point"

Well well, i dont happen to like that idea.red answered back

angry xyler lashed out sending a fire ball reds way. "its my way or the highway"

''I pick the highway , bye " in a whoosh of light red appeared next to the good guys.... uh ,,, diego?

~*Lakie*~
                Yesterday was history, Tommorow is a mystory, Today is a gift!
                ~*Lakie*~

Comment

• OOC: I know, Lakie, don't worry.

Xyler stared in disbelief at the space Red had occupied until a few moments ago. Letting out a yell of sheer anger and frustration, he knocked down a few walls with fireblasts. Standing amidst the smoking rubble, Xyler cursed.

"How could that woman do this to me?" he growled. "After all the love and care I showed her!? Oh well," he sighed. "I guess I'll just have to get rid of her along with the rest of them. I always did work better by myself."

Establishing a mind link with the lead Gruff, he said, "Change of orders. You now have permission to eliminate Redilamano. Feel free to torture her - after all, you do that sort of thing quite well."

Xyler sat down on a fallen beam and looked out of a hole he had created in the wall. Something was wrong with him. Normally, he delighted in the thought of torture and murder. Why should Red make him feel different? Xyler sighed. Already, he was having second thoughts about his last order. Yes, something was seriously wrong with him.

~Foxtail the Leftie

Comment

• Letalis had vanished from the battlefront. Now she snuck around several trees, making no noise in her fine Elven armor. She placed a soothing hand on Xyler's shoulder, forgetting that he could not feel it.
                    "Xyler," she breathed. "Cannot we work as one? Cannot we be friends? We all want Redilamano dead. I swear on it. I shall not abandon you."
                    (OOC: Foxtail check private topics I have a question, K? Great thanks.)

brokencello
                    the crinkled paper bag
                    brokencello
                    the crinkled paper bag

Comment

• I didn't get any private topic from you, bc. Are you sure you sent one?

~Foxtail the Leftie

Comment

• OOC: nobody likes me evrybody hates me i'll think i'll eat some worms!

~*Lakie*~
                        ~*Lakie*~

Comment

• Something red and grey smashed its way into the shield, and tumbled to the ground.

"ow," quoth Rysadeh Leonine. The winds were pulling at his robes again, even while lying flat. He started clawing at the shield. It wouldn't yield. There was some banging of fists on shield, and then he changed tactics, trying to dig under it.

A black furred form landed suddenly but on it's feet a few feet from Rysadeh. Roux Leonine was immediately blown over by the mad wind, and he started to claw his way over to his brother. He asked something.

"what?" Rysadeh could be heard just barely over the wind.

"this sucks," Roux screamed louder. Rysadeh nodded, and gestured to the ground. They both started digging vigorously at the earth, trying to get under the shield.

It didn't work though. Whatever space they cleared, the shield was already there before they got to it. They shot each other worried glances, and started an army crawl around the shield, to try to get the attention of someone inside.

"questing!" They yelled as one.

"look, i'm sorry about the tree, ok? just lemme in! please?" Continued Rysadeh. He pulled his katana from it's sheath and viciously attacked the shield. The hurricane blew him a few feet windward.

--Dai Stihó

Comment

• OOC: Hmmm...Foxtail, I'm pretty sure I did, maybe I forgot *bangs hand on forehead*)
                            Ash looked over at Letalis. "Idiot, idiot, idiot," she muttered and cursed under her breath. "And Kite? What is that...THING...pulling at the shield?"
                            Nothing can get under, over, in, out...unless it had the creator's consent.

brokencello
                            the crinkled paper bag
                            brokencello
                            the crinkled paper bag

Comment

• Kite shrugged. "I dunno..." Curiously, she sent a particularly strong gust of wind at the two figures. "Ask the people in the shield..."

Kitsune Rei ~kisses taste nice~

Comment

• "Ugh, Kite, it looks like that thing that ate that spinal chord or something a while back. Whose side is it on?" Ash looked at Roux and Rysadeh with horror.
                                Letalis continued on her fool's errand.

brokencello
                                the crinkled paper bag
                                brokencello
                                the crinkled paper bag

Comment

Working...
                                X