The War

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Talis halts. "Oh come on! I was getting to the good part!"

OOC: just kidding. Yeah. How about we all go to the coffee shop and chat!

brokencello
    the crinkled paper bag
    "Life isn't like the movies, Toto."
    --Alfredo, Cinema Paradiso
    brokencello
    the crinkled paper bag
    "Not all treasure is silver and gold, mate." "But why is the rum gone?" --both from Captain Jack Sparrow, "Pirates"

Comment

• Good idea. Let's talk real soon, because Lilly is currently unable to do anything but cry and feel really sad.

"Food for thought requires a mind with teeth" Vollys the dragon, "The Two Princesses of Bamarre"
      "Drink up, me hearties, yo ho!" Jack Sparrow, Pirates of the Caribbean
      WHO CARES IF LEGOLAS IS GIRLY OR NOT???
      Nurse Foxtail has returned!!!

Comment

• Righty O.

--Dai Stihó

Bishie
        'Mancer
        Foam Poet
        "Coffee First, Wizardry Later!"

Comment

• So lets make a date that evryone can meet in the coffie shop...

Hows wednesday? (December 10 @ 8:00?)

~*Lakie*~
          Yesterday was history, Tommorow is a mystory, Today is a gift!
          ~*Lakie*~

Comment

• Nah, lakie, we don't need to meet neccesarily... we can do it over time. If you do want to have a real-time talk about it, we should make a chat date... (your) wednesday probably works for me, but four oclock would be a better time. Don't know how do-able that is...

"We are philosophical geniuses [sic] who will one day rule the world!"
            --Agent M
            Ahahahaha, Ahahahaha, Ahahahaha!
            Go ahead! Panic! Do it now and avoid the June rush! Fear death by water!

Comment

• Unfortunately, chatting is usually right out for me, as times that are convenient for everyone else are when I'm already at work. I occasionally bump into Tui and a few other nite owls when I post in the evenings here, but that isn't convenient for anyone else, I fear. I can check in once or twice a day for updates.

I did start a private topic "The War -- how it is developing" so that Tui and I could try to figure out what the heck is going on. If anyone wants to join in, let me know and I'll add you to the membership.

"Thus is Balance maintained." A Wizard of Earthsea
              "Condensing fact from the vapor of nuance." Neal Stephenson, Snow Crash
              "Thus is Balance maintained." A Wizard of Earthsea
              "Condensing fact from the vapor of nuance." Neal Stephenson, Snow Crash

Comment

• well if u need explination on my chrectors (seems i confused e/o)invite me ... i cant get into the chat, lee didnt approve me

~*Lakie*~

~*Lakie*~
                ~*Lakie*~

Comment

• *points to the Coffee Shop* We're all sitting around in there, discussing. Join us!

--Agent M

Comment

• Yes, please do. ALSO--nobody take Zenziva--I have BIG plans for him. He is disguised as Aixela Dlorah Aviznez Fiin, and Dlorah is Harold backward. Fascinating, eh? Aviznez is Zenziva backward. Code name.

brokencello
                    the crinkled paper bag
                    brokencello
                    the crinkled paper bag
                    "Not all treasure is silver and gold, mate." "But why is the rum gone?" --both from Captain Jack Sparrow, "Pirates"

Comment

• Okay, bc. I don't think anyone would even dream of taking him away from you.

By the way...would you like to tell me what your plans for him are? Xyler is very interested in what Zenziva's going to do. They were both married to Red once upon a time, you know...

Oh yes. Dlorah. Harold. Fascinating.

"Food for thought requires a mind with teeth" Vollys the dragon, "The Two Princesses of Bamarre"
                      "Drink up, me hearties, yo ho!" Jack Sparrow, Pirates of the Caribbean
                      WHO CARES IF LEGOLAS IS GIRLY OR NOT???
                      Nurse Foxtail has returned!!!

Comment

• NOoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooo .................. i wanted to be zenziva ...........you cant take him!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL JUST KIDDING!!!

~*LAKIE*~

~*Lakie*~
                        ~*Lakie*~

Comment

• Are you sure, Lakie? I mean, i had an idea, but if you want him...You messed up the page, and as Birdhead once told me, "That is a serious sign of not being ok." Aviznez cannot tell Xyler what he will do....ah...the element of surprise...

brokencello
                          the crinkled paper bag
                          brokencello
                          the crinkled paper bag

Comment

• I think that was Ella, but PRECISELY. Anyone who messes up the formatting is obviously unhappy.

--Agent M

Comment

• Hey I'm back. I got Influenza but I think I understand a little now. Do you guys?

IF WE HAVE TO GIVE THIS BASTARDS OUR LIVES, WE GIVE THEM HELL BEFORE WE DO!!!
                              Comradely, Diego

Blow wind, come wrath; at least I will die with the harness off my back.
                              ------------------------------------------------------------
                              "I know you've come to kill me. Shoot, coward, you will only kill a man." - Che

"Be a real

Comment

• (OOC: Let's get back to it, then!)

In the distance, on the high cliff Mihhtiwevolnitonmai (passionately spelled backwards), a cloaked figure watched in sadness. "All this killing. All for a gem...why don't they see that they are killing for nothing but a stone?" a wheezy sound comes from the creature.
                                "Yrctonod, you know perfectly well, this is far more than a stone. This is for freedom. Please. Come..."
                                "Ah, Aviznez, you act as though my defenses are...so strong..." the cloaked figure says, slicing through the cloak with one shiny silver claw.
                                "Yrctonod, do not be angry. It will do no one any good. Shed your cloak, and let us go down together." A figure steps from the dark, also hooded and cloaked, but in the moonlight, a long scar down one cheek is visible. It is mottled and ghostly white.
                                "Aviznez, you flatter me. Let us go, then." The first sheds his cloak. He appears to be some sort of large preying mantis. Aviznez mounts onto Yrctonod, and they fly down into battle.
                                ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
                                Letalis looks up. "Do you hear some sort of buzzing?" she mutters to Ash, standing over a bloody corpse.
                                "Yeah. Probably the aftereffects of that bomb the wizard used to blow the wall. Why?"
                                "Because it looks like a giant preying mantis is headed toward my head!" *scream* Letalis ducks, barely missing a greenish silver creature.
                                "Oh no. Who is that?"
                                A man dismounts. He is shadowed by a cloak that almost seems not-there. "I am on your side, Asharran Liattemoc , Letalis Euqinom. Sweet dreams." In a swirl of his cape, he disappears, and Letalis and Ash fall to the ground in a deep sleep.

brokencello
                                the crinkled paper bag
                                brokencello
                                the crinkled paper bag

Comment

Working...
                                X