No announcement yet.

The War

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Cover me!" Kite gave a shout to the other combatants. "I don't need long to call up something big!"

She focused her power, and slowly, the already galeforce winds churned up and began a cyclic motion. Quickly, storm clouds gathered above, and swirled, dark and heavy with rain.

Kite smiled viciously as her hurricane took form, and gained power.

She turned it on the masses.

Kitsune Rei ~kisses taste nice~

Comment

• Suddenly there is movement of to the left of the hurricane. A winged form bursts from the clouds, followed but four others.

As they fly closed, they appear to be a group of men, with wings sprouting out of their backs. Their skin was pale, and almost had an alabaster sheen to it. The leader, a man that looked to be in his early thirties, had blue wings with sliver feathers intertwined. The rest of the group's wings were jet black.

As the groups landed, as elegant as cats, the leader promptly strod forward, stopping infront of Martina.

"I am Lesair, Wing Leader of the Black Flight." Lesair looked around, noticing the bodies. He raised an eyebrow. "It would seem that we have missed something..."

Now aren't you happy that you read this!?
      A sheperdess is quite a mess, but little lambs are lovely....
      :wigglesmile: :flycatcher:
      Now aren't you happy that you read this!?
      A sheperdess is quite a mess, but little lambs are lovely....

Comment

• When the hurricane forces cleared. Diego was seen, holding his ground inside a shimmering white shield so that the only thing you could see was his figure as a shadow. That figure was now kneeling, and he was growling between his teeth at the agony of what he had just done.

"If you think me to be your enemy, command me, and I will gladly take my life"
        Comradely, Diego

Blow wind, come wrath; at least I will die with the harness off my back.
        ------------------------------------------------------------
        "I know you've come to kill me. Shoot, coward, you will only kill a man." - Che

"Be a real

Comment

• Diego, be careful! Letalis pleaded, unable to keep the worry out of his mind. Diego, Zenziva is your FATHER. He hates Redilamano. He is with us.
          Ash poured a flood of water on the enemies. Not to be outdone, Letalis added some fire-water that tore through the gruffs. "TAKE THAT!"
          Ash could have hugged Kite for the hurricane.

brokencello
          the crinkled paper bag
          "Not all treasure is silver and gold, mate." "But why is the rum gone?" --both from Captain Jack Sparrow, "Pirates"
          brokencello
          the crinkled paper bag
          "Not all treasure is silver and gold, mate." "But why is the rum gone?" --both from Captain Jack Sparrow, "Pirates"

Comment

• ooc: red and xyler is controling the army ... zenziva is bcs charector and i think hes good.

bic:
            In a split second the army had vanished... as part of reds little plan.... xyler is doing other work at the moment.

and the group had and hour to think ......

Ooc again... which charector did i assume from bc? i forgot! sorry!

~*Lakie*~
            Yesterday was history, Tommorow is a mystory, Today is a gift!
            ~*Lakie*~

Comment

• (OOC: Nightshade, lakey. The most traded character in the topic! She's the earth element...)
              Ash suddenly dropped her power. A bang was heard through the field, and she recoiled from letting go so fast.
              Letalis felt her sister's shock. Silly Ash. You forget that we cannot let it out...or else. A boom sounded on the horizon, of a tidal wave hitting a distant shore. A lone scream echoed through the night. Ash bent her head and grieved the loss.

brokencello
              the crinkled paper bag
              brokencello
              the crinkled paper bag

Comment

• (BC. YOu just said that Xyler was my father. Not Zenziva. CAN SOMEBODY TELL ME WHO THE HECK IS MY FATHER AND MOTHER!?

Comradely, Diego

"Be a real

Comment

• red is diego's mom and xyler i'm not sure any more

~*Lakie*~
                  ~*Lakie*~

Comment

• XYLER: Father of LILLY ONLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                    RED: Mother of Lilly, Letalis, Diego, Asharran, and Night
                    Zenziva: Father of All but lilly
                    EVERYONE ALL CLEAR?

brokencello
                    the crinkled paper bag
                    brokencello
                    the crinkled paper bag

Comment

• Thank you! I thought Zenziva was a woman!

Comradely, Diego

"Be a real

Comment

• Thank you no.

A shrouded figure stepped next to Diego. He was tall and skinny and a strange glow plagued the outside of his figure. Letalis glanced over.
                        Ash, Ash! It's him! AVIZNEZ!
                        Ash yelped and lost her bearings.

brokencello
                        the crinkled paper bag
                        brokencello
                        the crinkled paper bag

Comment

• DIego looked at the figure that was behind him, but all he could see was white. What he had just done was still within him, and his eyes were glowing bright white.

Comradely, Diego

"Be a real

Comment

• OOC: Hi, everyone, I'm finally back!!!

I had some (major) technical difficulties ( ), but thankfully, they're all fixed.

Anyway, I think I kind of maybe understand what's been going on with the War (I think!).The only problem now is, my character kind of fell out of the action, being that she was inactive for so long. So, does anyone have any ideas for how Lilly can rejoin the War?

Oh, and another thing. Whose side is Yrc on? And is Zenziva good or bad? I'm a bit confused about that.

"Food for thought requires a mind with teeth." Vollys the dragon, "The Two Princesses of Bamarre"
                            "Drink up, me hearties, yo ho!" Jack Sparrow, Pirates of the Caribbean
                            ~Foxtail the Leftie

Comment

• umm... I think someone was using Lilly. I don't know if it was Lakey or BC...

"Does the walker choose the path, or the path the walker?"
                              Comradely, Diego

"Be a real

Comment

• Yrc is a flipside. Bad, currently. He was good but is now bad. Zenziva is good.
                                AND
                                I totally did not use Lilly. Ask Lakey.

Zenziva placed a hand on Diego's shoulder, quivering.

brokencello
                                the crinkled paper bag
                                brokencello
                                the crinkled paper bag

Comment

Working...
                                X