No announcement yet.

The War

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Diego was quiet. Looking for Xyler, his dad, who he had seen on the building. He found him and said "Martina, Asharran or whoever can tell me. Who is he? I feel like I recognize him?"

IF WE HAVE TO GIVE THIS BASTARDS OUR LIVES, WE GIVE THEM HELL BEFORE WE DO!!!
    Comradely, Diego

Blow wind, come wrath; at least I will die with the harness off my back.
    ------------------------------------------------------------
    "I know you've come to kill me. Shoot, coward, you will only kill a man." - Che

"Be a real

Comment

• Letalis put a hand on his shoulder. This would hurt. She sighed, then said, "Diego, Xyler is your father."
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      Meanwhile, Ash was joining forces with Kite. Static crackled in the thunderheads, making bolts of lightning crack across the dark sky. In the distance, where the army was, firecomets began to fall, killing off whoever they touched.

brokencello
      the crinkled paper bag
      "Not all treasure is silver and gold, mate." "But why is the rum gone?" --both from Captain Jack Sparrow, "Pirates"
      brokencello
      the crinkled paper bag
      "Not all treasure is silver and gold, mate." "But why is the rum gone?" --both from Captain Jack Sparrow, "Pirates"

Comment

• Kite grinned, which was so awkward for the dark somber front she usually had, an emotionless look. The grin stretched from ear to ear and brightened up her whole appearance, and suddenly, one was looking at a girl who actually looked twelve. She laughed, looking pleased at the help she got from Ash.

"Let's go!" she cried, and dashed forward, sending another vicious gust of wind towards the approaching army.

Kitsune Rei ~kisses taste nice~

Comment

• A grin spread across Ash's face. She clasped hands with Kite, and they raised their arms in perfect union, with thunderbolts pouring from the sky. The wind picked up and the fire came ever more fiercely. Thoughts dawned in Ash's brain. Mindspeech with Kite:
          Kite, this is what we're here for! I know my purpose!
          Across the hill, Letalis joined hands with Esthen.

brokencello
          the crinkled paper bag
          brokencello
          the crinkled paper bag

Comment

• "What do you mean he's my father!?" Diego asked rapidly to Letalis "And where did you get this power from?"

Comradely, Diego

"Be a real

Comment

• The wind had progressed to hurricane force, and now more than just dust was being thrown around. Questing ducked as a tree limb the size of her arm and some unattended armor went flying past. This will never do, she said to herself, and spoke a few well-chosen words in the Speech. A translucent force curtain sprang up around the hilltop, sheltering the people there from the worst of the storm. Outside, the rain was whipping by horizontally, and full grown trees were starting to come loose from the earth. "Someone remind me again why we decided to abandon our fortress," she grumbled. "It looks like the Wonder Twins are hitting them pretty hard. Let's hope no one on the other side gets the clever idea to try a flanking maneuver now, while we're busy watching the storm." Questing peered out into the lashing rain and darkness, trying to see where the enemy was hiding.

"Thus is Balance maintained." A Wizard of Earthsea
              "Condensing fact from the vapor of nuance." Neal Stephenson, Snow Crash

Comment

• Letalis smiled. She reached into Diego's mind with a timid whisper of force.

brokencello
                the crinkled paper bag
                brokencello
                the crinkled paper bag

Comment

• Diego looked at Letalis as if she were crazy. ...I believe you...because I discovered my powers a while ago...from Redilamano...but we should've inherited both the same power from Xyler shouldn't we? We haven't discovered that one yet. Anyway, I'll talk to you later. And without one more word he jumped out of the shield. (In a second he was swept away and died. Just kidding.) Just as he went out from the shields made by the CsA (i don't know how to write it) mages he made a shield of his own. One made by wizardry, but wizardry couldn't have lasted a second in a storm made by an elemental and strengthened by mind magic. His shield was wizardry ,yes, but it was something else too. It was the power he inherited from Redilamano wich only serves as a weapon but wich Diego had bended to his will, something that Redilamano could not ever have done. He walked, slowly because he knew he needn't had to hurry. He did not walk towards Xyler and Zenziva but towards the center of the army so that he walked towards the enemies and when an enemy touched the shield, his soul was sucked out and trapped, temporarily in Diego's hand where a black energy ball made by the souls of those enemies. Soon the ball got bigger, and bigger, and bigger...

Comradely, Diego

"Be a real

Comment

• Soon, there were so much souls compressed in the ball that it turned white because a soul, even if it's dark and evil, it's still life. When it was big enough, he enlarged it so that it looked like a lightning in his hand. It was an atonishing sight seen from far away. 3 (or 4) girls holding hands inside a shield and outside the shield an ooutrageous storm. A long way besaides the shield Sirius sat, needing no shield, as calm as a statue and at the other side, James, inside a shield of his own. 200 feet in front of the girls, a massive army but the army had formed a circle, surrounding Diego, who they didn't dare go near him. Diego had something that looked as if it was a lightning, trying to escape back to the sky. But Diego didn't let go. He bend it to his will and the lighting itself curved downwards till it touched the army and killed every one who touched it. He straighthened it so that it looked as a massive sword and he started moving it in circles. Soon 3/4 of the army were dead.

"If you think me to be your enemy, command me, and I will gladly take my life"
                    Comradely, Diego

"Be a real

Comment

• Red was afraid that her army might be defeated, thats why she made a backup. It took a second but whenever a gruff died, six gruffs stronger than the 1st appeard.

Red is sure that the her army cant be defeted.Lets see what the "good guys come up with now".

<OOC: Message from foxtail: "Due to technological difficulties i am unable to access my screenname. I have emailed Lee a few times asking for a fix. untill then i'm out . "
                      Ok fine i added some of my own flavor but you get the point!>

~*Lakie*~
                      Yesterday was history, Tommorow is a mystory, Today is a gift!
                      ~*Lakie*~
                      Yesterday was history, Tommorow is a mystory, Today is a gift!

Comment

• OOT- A question. Who is commanding the army, Xyler and Zenziva or Xyler and Redalamino.

Comradely, Diego

"Be a real

Comment

• Kite saw what had happened, and her eyes narrowed.

"They're playing dirty now," she commented. Her eyes shone a vicious stormy grey, that reflected the lightning strikes over the battlefield. "No more little miss nice elemential..."

She fired another stormy lightning bolt into the army, and followed it up with several more.

Kitsune Rei ~kisses taste nice~

Comment

• Martina groaned.
                            "Back up," she announced to nobody in particular. "Why, for once, can't they be stupid and not have backup? Life would be so much easier."

Muttering complaints, she unsheathed her sword and walked up to the shield.
                            "Questing," she said thoughtfully. "Can I walk through this?"

"We are philosophical geniuses [sic] who will one day rule the world!"
                            --Agent M
                            Ahahahaha, Ahahahaha, Ahahahaha!
                            Still the Typo Queen
                            Go ahead! Panic! Do it now and avoid the June rush! Fear death by water!

Comment

• Questing walked over to Martina and laid one hand on Martina's shoulder, then put one into the shield. The shield flickered, then stabilized again. "It's attuned to you now. You can go in and out as you need, but nothing else can pass unless I allow it. If anyone else needs to go out, check with me, so I can do the same for you, or you won't be able to get back in." She smiled grimly. "The way Kite is tearing up the battlefield, it might be good to make your own personal shield once you're out there, or I'd bet on you becoming a victim of 'friendly fire'."

Comment

• We need to try something else! He said in their mind.

Comradely, Diego

"Be a real

Comment

Working...
                                X