The War

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Ow."

Roux lay smoking on the ground. It was not his preferred state of being. Around him, the Gruffs were Becoming a sort of biodegradable sludge. Rysadeh dashed up to grab him by the fur of his neck (or what was left of it) and drag him off, replacing the Dagger in it's Sheath. Around them, Xenocidal Antibodies were at work, making a sort of mincemeat that neither of the two brothers could hope to acheive with just their swords. Globs of it flew around in the wind, sometimes, smacking trees and the occasional person. Or, smacking a Gruff in the face. A face which promptly melted off.

Rysadeh saluted Letalis, a militaristic gesture, out of respect, and fled from the homicidal Kite. They basically just cowered in what appeared at a glance as a lightning proofed hole in the ground.

Comment

• The supposedly lightning-proof hole was wet. Like it should be. After all, it was just a trap to get some of the enemy soldiers- she was hoping some would fall for it so she could destroy them all at once.

She saw several small figures in the hole. Bingo, she thought. She sent a lightning bolt at it.

Comment

• Luckily, lightning's purpose is to stabilize the electrical difference between the ground and the clouds, so though the hole was wet, the two hunched figures in it were perfectly safe, as right next to the hole a zinc rod was buried in the ground down to 30 feet.

(Give it up Aurie. It's cramping my style.)

Comment

• Dangit... Kite thought. She shrugged. Whichever... She could get them later. After all, it wasn't as if they were going anywhere.

(Awww Rysade, do I have too???)

Comment

• OOC: (Please please please please please PLEASE don't kill off my characters! I was hard pressed to come up with excuses to keep them alive, particularly when you've got phrases like "destroy them" built into you're RP.)

Comment

• OOC: (Ahahahaa... *snicker* I know. Okay, I'll be nice and not kill off your characters)

Comment

• Letalis nodded politely at the salute. She glanced at Ash, who was battling with Diego. A horrible thought came into her mind. "Burn him."
                With a trembling thought, she nudged into Kite's mind, asking for a bolt of lightning. She stole it and balled it up, until she approached Diego. She threw it out at him--a bullseye. "Burn him!"
                Ash was shaking with horror and fright as Diego burned. But he was not burning--there was no heat. The flames...Diego collapsed and still he burned. Ash reached for her magic...
                Only to feel a cruel hand shove it aside. Letalis raised up a cloud over the fire and smothered it. "I hope you'll think twice about meeting Redilamano's eyes again, Diego."
                brokencello
                the crinkled paper bag
                "Not all treasure is silver and gold, mate." "But why is the rum gone?" --both from Captain Jack Sparrow, "Pirates"

Comment

• Red, Runs up to diego ! you evil get off my son ! You set him on fire!! I can never set anyone on fire unless i
                  i'm joined with you. But i dont want to be . I just want to be your mother i want to be near you. I dont want to loose my son again. cant you understand???
                  ~*Lakie*~
                  Yesterday was history, Tommorow is a mystory, Today is a gift!

Comment

• Diego, on the floor now, seemed to be recovering. He stood up, and went near Ash and Letalis. In a deathly silence.
                    Comradely, Diego

Blow wind, come wrath; at least I will die with the harness off my back.
                    ------------------------------------------------------------
                    "I know you've come to kill me. Shoot, coward, you will only kill a man." - Che

"Be a real

Comment

• Letalis pleaded with Diego. Diego, please. We have stood by you. We are your sisters...Diego, she'll use you!
                      Ash was equally horrified. Diego, look at my eyes.
                      In Ash's eyes was a terrible emptiness--it was dead and sightless--like a blind want. It was suffocating, choking, needing. This is how I will be without you on my side, Diego. I need you to live. Don't you understand our bond?
                      Letalis felt a hot tear leak down her face.
                      brokencello
                      the crinkled paper bag
                      "Not all treasure is silver and gold, mate." "But why is the rum gone?" --both from Captain Jack Sparrow, "Pirates"

Comment

• "Why do you not understand? I've told you the truth that i had an argument with Xyler and he now is in charge. I dont blame you for not beliving Xyler's (Now X) wife. But i blame you for not belieling diego's mother. Test me I'm not lieing. " Red lets out a tear. Red screams "Test ME!! i want my son back!!"
                        ~*Lakie*~
                        Yesterday was history, Tommorow is a mystory, Today is a gift!

Comment

• "You're not my mother, Red. You'll never be." Said Diego, ignoring her and staying with Ash and Letalis.

(A dramatic approach, maybe too dramatic. Let's see the response!
                          Comradely, Diego

Blow wind, come wrath; at least I will die with the harness off my back.
                          ------------------------------------------------------------
                          "I know you've come to kill me. Shoot, coward, you will only kill a man." - Che

"Be a real

Comment

• (OOC: *snicker*)
                            Letalis embraced Diego in her arms. She was so worried he wouldn't come back. Ash gazed at the horizon, blood red on the skyline. She ducked back into the circle with Kite and helped form more storms.
                            (OOC: Aurie, I can't remember L and A's different magic specialties...I know Nightshade is earth...but what are these two?????????????????)
                            brokencello
                            the crinkled paper bag

Comment

• "Wheeeee!!!!!!!!" Kite shrieked happily along with the winds. She flipped a couple times in the air, her grey hair getting messed up in the process.

OOC: (don't worry, BC, I don't remember either!)

Comment

• OOC: We'll just go with the flow, then...who cares anymore?

Ash laughed at the sight of Kite flipping around in the air. She felt more power surge in her, and brought fire sweeping down through the sky. Letalis smiled and flooded water over the burnt Gruffs. If they kept it up, they could win. They would win.
                                brokencello
                                the crinkled paper bag

Comment

Working...
                                X