Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

dunno. Better ask db.

*Agent~M*

"Thank you Jack" "Your welcome" "No not you, we named the monkey Jack" -Pirates of the Caribbean
    Look closely at your next subway token. And speak to strangers.- SYWTBAW 20th Ed.
    *Agent~M*
    "Imagination is more important than knowledge" Albert Einstein
    "Those who dream by day are cognizant of those who dream by night" -Edgar Allen Poe
    "See everything, overlook a lot, correct a little." - Pope John Paul XXIII
    "I could live

Comment

*Diego hears her and tells her: Were fighting the fiercest, strongest and deadliest creaturescreated by the Lone One

Just because I'm paranoid doesn't mean I'm not being followed...
      Comradely, Diego

Blow wind, come wrath; at least I will die with the harness off my back.
      ------------------------------------------------------------
      "I know you've come to kill me. Shoot, coward, you will only kill a man." - Che

"Be a real

Comment

Ah. Should've know we'd be fighting the most dangerous guy in the universe...

*Agent~M*

"Thank you Jack" "Your welcome" "No not you, we named the monkey Jack" -Pirates of the Caribbean
        Look closely at your next subway token. And speak to strangers.- SYWTBAW 20th Ed.
        *Agent~M*
        "Those who dream by day are cognizant of those who dream by night" -Edgar Allen Poe
        "I could live

Comment

Ah. *Emilie goes around buying hot dogs to give to the Lone One*

-Emilie
          (note: That's EmilIE, it's NOT Emily,NOT Emilia, NOT Amelia, or Emile! It's EMILIE, a cool name, and it has this IE after it which you WILL WILL WILL USE)

Comment

M: Umm...You're supposed to stick to the chracter and try to be in the fortress, imagine you in there.

Comradely, Diego

"Be a real

Comment

*a soldier dressed in pure white with gold helmet and plates rides up on a white stallion, with a small black and gold demon upon his shoulder. But it isn't a him...it's bc* Hey. Sorry it took so long in getting here, but spying can be murder. *Eno hisses and plays dead* Now, I don't have much news, and it isn't safe for me to give it to you now. Farewell. But one last thing...my family is long dead, but I have several associates...wizards of course. I'll send them along.

brokencello
              the crinkled paper bag

"Life isn't like the movies, Toto."
              --Alfredo, Cinema Paradiso

EVERYONE PLEASE VISIT THE COUNTDOWN TOPIC BECAUSE AGENT M IS DEPRESSED PLEASE VISIT!!!
              brokencello
              the crinkled paper bag
              "Not all treasure is silver and gold, mate." "But why is the rum gone?" --both from Captain Jack Sparrow, "Pirates"

Comment

See, that's the way BC!

Comradely, Diego

"Be a real

Comment

*Emilie gets tired of putting ketchup on hot dogs and decides to actually get down to work.* So what're we planning for this deadliest creature in the universe anyway? What, exactly, is it? What're its weaknesses and stuff?

-Emilie
                  (note: That's EmilIE, it's NOT Emily,NOT Emilia, NOT Amelia, or Emile! It's EMILIE, a cool name, and it has this IE after it which you WILL WILL WILL USE)

Comment

*Star and M arrive at the fortress dressed in full uniform (Star with a simple battle collar) And they're ready for the Lone Power, they're gonna kick his butt.*

*Agent~M*

*Agent~M*
                    "I could live

Comment

Diego says in a misterious way, still in the shadows too:Hit them as hard and fast as you can or freeze them before they kill you Diego said without going outside the shadows or even looking at her...

Comradely, Diego

"Be a real

Comment

Out of topic: There we go!
                        Diego, eyeing the uniforms from the shadows with envy, he didn't have enough money to buy those things, he was dressed just in a T-shirt and some jeans...

Comradely, Diego

"Be a real

Comment

The Uniforms aren't fancy, just a t-shirt with badges and khakis. I like khakis. And badges!!

*Agent~M*

*Agent~M*
                          "I could live

Comment

Wait. freeze them? You mean literally freeze them? What happens when they thaw out?

-Emilie

Comment

Um.. You freeze them again? You can tell we're unexperieced fighters.... Like the Union!!

*Agent~M*

*Agent~M*
                              "I could live

Comment

Maybe just..uh..how bout we...blind them or something?

-Emilie

Comment

Working...
                                X