No announcement yet.

The War

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OOC: How is that possible? isnt the location of the castle unknown??? IT IS MENT TO BE!!!!!
    I dont member tellin anyone where it was.....

Hopefully(not for sure) by tommorow or the next day (feb7&8th) the news with red and zyler would be up!!!
    I REALLY HOPE NO ONE HAS BEEN USING MY CHARECTOR WITHOUT PERMISSION..........>

NIght gets up and looks around.....Where am i ???? who am i ????
    ( Uh oooo i think she lost her memory.....)

~*Lakie*~
    Yesterday was history, Tommorow is a mystory, Today is a gift!
    ~*Lakie*~

Comment

• Were are they!? Diego thought. "Come on out there you little no-good kidnapper!" Diego shouted at the top of his lungs. Sirius gave some shouts of his own.

(OOC- Lakey, you need to get a grip on yourself, man. ANd I followed to the castle. Thanks Birdhead.)

IF WE HAVE TO GIVE THIS BASTARDS OUR LIVES, WE GIVE THEM HELL BEFORE WE DO!!!
      Comradely, Diego

Blow wind, come wrath; at least I will die with the harness off my back.
      ------------------------------------------------------------
      "I know you've come to kill me. Shoot, coward, you will only kill a man." - Che

"Be a real

Comment

• LAKEY, TUI, EVERYONE! A creature kidnapped Ash and Letalis, leaving Night behind because it couldn't find her. Diego followed on dragonback. Ash woke in the castle, and the woman is whoever Lakey wants her to be--Red, Red's helper, or an imposter--whatever. AND I DIDN'T USE RED BECAUSE THAT MIGHT NOT EVEN BE HER!!!!!!!!!! Lakey, you shouldn't mind so much if others borrow her. Nothing fatal, no unfixable wounds, and we should be fine. As long as the character ends up where he/she started. Diego, you can rescue Ash at any time now...
        BACK TO MY PART
        Ash swirled through the air. She could see Letalis below her. She heard a distant scream. It sounded like a slightly deeper version of her own. Thoughts raged in her head--Night's voice is high, Letalis is down there, and---
        Summoning all her energy, she screamed. "SIRIUS! DOWN HERE!" She feared to use diego's name, as it could prove fatal for her if the woman heard. And then she was falling, and the world's details faded into oblivion as everything went black.

brokencello
        the crinkled paper bag
        "Not all treasure is silver and gold, mate." "But why is the rum gone?" --both from Captain Jack Sparrow
        --Alfredo, Cinema Paradiso
        brokencello
        the crinkled paper bag
        "Not all treasure is silver and gold, mate." "But why is the rum gone?" --both from Captain Jack Sparrow, "Pirates"

Comment

• ooc: u know when u have a plan and it gets messed up cuz some1 usues ur charector? well thats what usually happens EHEM!!(IMPORTHANT: when it has a ~in front of it it means RED is talking and when it has a / in front it means zyler is talking)

Red and Zyler "see " the attemps outside . Red laughs..." they really think they can face me?" once i am restored with more power were gonna be unstopable!!!"
          ~
          "yes we would be" says zyler " now we are allmost ready to disgard this what was her name? red pipes in "marama"

"Right, " agrees zyler " zyler says a few words and with a whoosh of light red's real self flys out of marama's new human body .

"hahahaha" proclaims red" now im really back... in my own skin"

/"now marama's look alike seems to be doing well. she has allready hurt some of those imbecils by throwing them of the castle"

~Lets see what else we can do with her while they try(she laughs) to breack in .

~hmmmm
          -----------------------------------------------------------
          "Ash ash?? are you allright??? ash???" marEma (marama's looka like) "screems are you ok? ash ???" marEma jumps down catches ash and lands next to diego. "Diego i think ash is hurt and night i feel is hurt to shes at a distance away i feel her. we gotta go save her .. leave the castle alone for now ... we'll do it later we have our friends to save . come diego, "

~*Lakie*~
          ~*Lakie*~

Comment

• Ash stuggles in MarEma's arms. "No, no, Marama. I don't think...I have to find Letalis. I have to .... find Letalis."
            She wormed her way out of MarEma's firm grasp and tried to hurl away. She could hear MarEma and Diego crying to her. She sprinted with her weak legs for ten minutes, finding herself in a misty moor. "Hello? Hello?"
            A weak croak interrupted her. A hand raised from the bogs, rapidly sinking into the bog. Ash ran toward it. But it wasn't Letalis.
            Ash pulled until a girl's head came out. The girl shook off her toffee skin and glared at Ash. "What do you think you're doing?"
            Ash jumped back in agony. "Saving you..."
            The girl muttered something under her breath. "I've been trying for years to find my element, and now you ruin it!"
            "What?"
            The girl huffed. "My name's Esthen. I'm a bog elemental...hence the rags for hair and clothes. Bog is halfway between land and water. I just figured out I'm bog, because I can breathe in bog water. See? And I---"
            Ash shrank back. "Sorry..."
            "No matter," Esthen smiled. "Come--I'll read your fortune to help you find your friend." Esthen took Ash's hand and ran her fingers over them.
            "Much death and hatred...many battle scars...true love...ransom...kidnapping...yet a long life. You have a terrible past, present, and future, my friend. And if you're looking for a girl, she fell thataways about ten minutes ago."

brokencello
            the crinkled paper bag
            "Not all treasure is silver and gold, mate." "But why is the rum gone?" --both from Captain Jack Sparrow
            brokencello
            the crinkled paper bag
            "Not all treasure is silver and gold, mate." "But why is the rum gone?" --both from Captain Jack Sparrow, "Pirates"

Comment

• Kite agreed silently, with a nod. She moved confidently towards the source of the noise, at a brisk pace.

Kitsune Rei ~kisses taste nice~

Comment

• "Ash!" Diego shouted. That's it- he thought- she must be hurt. Sirius blasted through the castle and found Asharran in a dark room, talking to nothing, or at least. Nothing Diego could see at the moment. Diego grabbed Asharran by the hand and took her out. On the way he saw something in a room, he stopped and saw him, Xyler his father, though he didn't know it at the moment but Diego recognized him. What...?- Diego thought- he was determined to stay there and ask Xyler who he was, but Sirius seeing what would happen is he did that, turned back. To teh ground.

Comradely, Diego

"Be a real

Comment

• "Ash!" Diego shouted. That's it- he thought- she must be hurt. Sirius blasted through the castle and found Asharran in a dark room, talking to nothing, or at least. Nothing Diego could see at the moment. Diego grabbed Asharran by the hand and took her out. On the way he saw something in a room, he stopped and saw him, Xyler his father, though he didn't know it at the moment but Diego recognized him. What...?- Diego thought- he was determined to stay there and ask Xyler who he was, but Sirius seeing what would happen is he did that, turned back. To teh ground.

Comradely, Diego

"Be a real

Comment

• "Ash!" Diego shouted. That's it- he thought- she must be hurt. Sirius blasted through the castle and found Asharran in a dark room, talking to nothing, or at least. Nothing Diego could see at the moment. Diego grabbed Asharran by the hand and took her out. On the way he saw something in a room, he stopped and saw him, Xyler his father, though he didn't know it at the moment but Diego recognized him. What...?- Diego thought- he was determined to stay there and ask Xyler who he was, but Sirius seeing what would happen if he did that, turned back. To the ground. When they got there he could see some one coming towards them (Kite). "Are you okay, Ash?"

Comradely, Diego

"Be a real

Comment

• (OOC: WOW. You posted that A LOT.)
                      That wasn't quite what happened, but it works.
                      Ash saw Diego approaching Esthen and her. He yelled, "Ash, are you all right?"
                      Ash limped weakly toward him. "Letalis..." she muttered in an undertone. She began to head slowly toward the west, where Esthen had pointed. Esthen approached Diego. "Who're you?" she asked questionably. "I'm Esthen Ra Atnes. Do you know her?"
                      Ash kept walking. She could swear she felt it. But her strenght was rapidly fading. She swore and collapsed .
                      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
                      Strong arms caught her before she hit the ground. Letalis cursed and began to pour her power into Ash. The two ghostly beings stood still for a long time.
                      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
                      Ash muttered something. "Lis? Tal?"
                      "Yes, Ash. I'm here. I think you forgot your abilities. I stopped before I hit the ground, and I've been here building energy."
                      Letalis' eyes appeared above Ash's, searching. "You are very sick, sister. I have to get you to Martina." Then Ash knew no more.

brokencello
                      the crinkled paper bag
                      brokencello
                      the crinkled paper bag

Comment

• <OOC: do i get on thanx for taking time out of my busy scedualle to post???>
                        ~Ahhhhh, so they've breached the catle walls..... lets see how far they get!

/MarEma seems to be doing a good job,I think its time to lock The Original up.

Red and Xyler both spoke a word and in an instant Marama was lifted into a ball of smoke lifted in the air. Marama was trapped.....

Then Red and Xyler dissaperd without a trace....
                        -------------------------------------
                        MarEma CAlls out Ash... Diego... we need to and marEma falls on the floor.

~*Lakie*~
                        ~*Lakie*~

Comment

• <OOC: I have a request, and a rant. lakey- and in fact, everyone- could you PLEASE stop creating characters? In the past few pages, we've introduced so many new characters that I'm sure I'm not the only one confused. marEma? What's up with her? All these new elementals... I am confused beyond belief. Why not just take one, max two, characters and stick to them? that way, when I read your (your being you in general, not just lakey) posts, I don't have to stop and think for half an hour to remember who the hell these people are. I'm not saying that new people can't join in, I'm just saying to those who already are: please have some consideration for the people you're RPing with.

Also, Lakie, when you referred to the castle I, at least, assumed you meant the fortress for the beginning of the RP. It was originally occupied by our forces, under Ged's command. After a battle the roles were reversed- we had intended to burn the castle down with the baddies still inside, but that plan backfired and we were left wandering around outside, lacking all cohesion. Since then it's just got confusing. If that's not the castle you meant, then I'm sorry- but it's kinda hard to tell.

As for punctuation: Guys! The laws of speaking are very easy! Every time someone different speaks, you write on a new line, preferably indenting. Little words like "he said" and "she said" and "he replied" and so on COMPLETELY ELIMINATE the need for any punctuation apart from " and ', except when you're using mindspeak. even then, using phrases like mind-touch and thought mostly eliminate the need for huge elaborate things like ~~/. SO, the last post on the page would go (and I'm not picking on lakey, I'm just picking the last post.)

"Ahhhhh, so they've breached the catle walls..... lets see how far they get!" scoffed Red.
                          "MarEma seems to be doing a good job,I think its time to lock The Original up," noted Xyler. Red and Xyler both spoke a word and in an instant Marama was lifted into a ball of smoke lifted in the air. Marama was trapped.....

Then Red and Xyler disappeared without a trace....

-------------------------------------

MarEma calls out,
                          "Ash... Diego... we need to..." and MarEma falls on the floor.

</cut edit> FURTHERMORE, I know spelling is hard, and I know typos happen. But every single person on this board is capable of
                          -CAPITALISING proper nouns
                          -capitalising their "I"s
                          -using English as opposed to netspeak. This is PARTICULARLY IMPORTANT in an RP, because here people aren't just reading for your opinion: they're reading to understand and to follow a story. The plot of the RP is complicated enough: netspeak only makes it more so.
                          - If you CAN spell, DO so. If you CAN't, say so now. No-one's a tyrant... Okay, yes I am, but I do know what it's like not being able to spell. But if you can do it....

I'm sorry about this rabid rant. I mean, I have just as many typos as any, and many more than some. But I do make an effort to cut them dwon, and I don't have them because I'm simply not bothering. So please, guys, make an effort...</RANT>

Martine followed Kite, slipping through the cover of the night towards the castle. Suddenly she paused and grabbed Questing and Kite's sleeves. She touched a finger to her lips for silence, and met their eyes, flicking a thought into their minds.
                          Wait a moment. Let me establish a mind bond for a moment, so we can talk without making noises- I have a feeling it might come in handy.

<OOC: I think us three are supposed to meet up with Ash, according to db's last post where they see Kite. meteorite, Aurie, can either of you fit that in your next post? I need a response to my thought before I can continue, or I would have done so- either that or you can leave it to me, I don't mind.>

"We are philosophical geniuses [sic] who will one day rule the world!"
                          --Agent M
                          Ahahahaha, Ahahahaha, Ahahahaha!
                          Still the Typo Queen
                          Go ahead! Panic! Do it now and avoid the June rush! Fear death by water!

Comment

• (Tui: sorry, but Esthen ties into Zenziva a bit. She'll be gone in a page or two...and I try to have good Scot grammar.)
                            Letalis stood as it began to rain, shivering. She stood steady, though, waiting for Martina. "I hope she can heal you. You are a sort of ghost, you know." Ash rolled over in her unconciousness at the words. Letalis barely held on.
                            "OVER HERE! FOR GOODNESS SAKE, OVER HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Martina and Kite's forms appeared in the mist, followed by Questing's. Letalis felt her legs buckle beneath her in relief and weariness. "Thank gods," she muttered before she collapsed in a dead faint.

brokencello
                            the crinkled paper bag
                            brokencello
                            the crinkled paper bag

Comment

• <ooc: ITS BC WHO MAKES UP THE NEW CHARECTORS NOT ME!!!!! DONT KILL ME I"M NEW GIMME A FREEKEN BREACK OK???and i suck at spelling punctation and that @%!!@@%@% so DEAL!!!>

Red and xyler reappear on a planent unknown. they have created this planet for the purpace of confusion.

Marama is still floating in that ball of air.

MarEma gets up. That tactic didnt work, Red thinks. MarEma walks towards ash and letalis. ASH??? ASH??? she runs over are you allright?? she discovers her unconsios...Red smiles to herself. What can i do to help... she cant die.. she just cant.

<OOC: if you havent realsied red is controling marEma>

~*Lakie*~
                              ~*Lakie*~

Comment

• I frankly don't think it's that much of an effort to say can't instead of cant. If you do, though, then I guess elementary consideration probably doesn't matter.

"We are philosophical geniuses [sic] who will one day rule the world!"
                                --Agent M
                                Ahahahaha, Ahahahaha, Ahahahaha!
                                Still the Typo Queen
                                Go ahead! Panic! Do it now and avoid the June rush! Fear death by water!

Comment

Working...
                                X