No announcement yet.

The War

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "And I'm probably older," Kite stated coolly. "But why waste breath arguing over it?" She shrugged. "Things are hectic up there, it's something political, I think. We elementials, we didn't bother sticking around to find out. Some Powers and Gods have taken a fall, and others have risen. It's all like the flow of the seasons- spring will come up there, but not for awhile."

Kitsune Rei ~kisses taste nice~

Comment

• (OOC: Ok, I'll be the elemental mind mages...is that ok??? Hope so.)
      Ash hopped off a rock. She felt something groan inside her. "Oh-oh. Flame?" Her lion roared. Ash began vomiting fire. Orange flames flew out of her mouth, consuming everything within fifteen feet. Strangely, Flame seemed fireproof. Ash panicked and fell to the ground in a dead faint.
      ^^^^^^^^
      Letalis, at the same time, was having the unfortunate experience of vomiting tidal waves of water. Night, probably the worst, was vomiting flowers.
      ^^^^^^^^
      When the vomits had ended, they grouped together. "That was weird," Ash said feebly. "Very weird." Letalis lay an arm on Ash lovingly. Ash jumped away. "What are you trying to do, extinguish me?" she blurted. her eyes got very round. "What did I just say? It hurt when you touched me, Tal."
      Ash hugged Night, who jumped away in turn. "Jeezuz, Ash, you trying to turn me to cinder?" Night reached toward Letalis, who jerked away as well. "You're soaking up my energy, Nite!"
      (OOC: Night is now Nite.)

brokencello
      the crinkled paper bag
      "Life isn't like the movies, Toto."
      --Alfredo, Cinema Paradiso
      brokencello
      the crinkled paper bag
      "Not all treasure is silver and gold, mate." "But why is the rum gone?" --both from Captain Jack Sparrow, "Pirates"

Comment

• Red appeares in the castle. she sits down at the dinner table accros from xyler thinking about the occurences of the evining.
        ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
        Xyler sences something troubling his wife, " Beautiful, whats wrong ? you seem like you hard a hard day, he remarked with a tone of sarcasm.
        ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
        Red jumps huh,uh,what? oh , it was to our benifit i think.
        (ooc:now i'm just gonna put the names in front for the dialog)

Xyler-really? thats a start. what happned? (his voice is cold)
        Red- i went after some of my children today-
        Xyler- my stepchildren
        Red-yeah,well we need to plan..........
        ~~~~~~~~~~~~
        Xyler walks over to Red and lends her a hand. Red took it and stood up. Xyler hugs Red and gives her a long awaited kiss.
        " its good to see you back honey, i missed you. Red smiles, I'm glad to be back. Now lets go finsh our work....
        Red gives xyler another kiss...Actually it can wait.........................

~*Lakie*~
        Yesterday was history, Tommorow is a mystory, Today is a gift!
        ~*Lakie*~

Comment

• (Ohhh, sorry I read that)
          Ash brushes Talis and screams. "I can't touch either of you! Let me think...triplets unable to touch...like fire, water, and earth. but who's who?"
          Letalis taps her head. "Well, Ash, your name gives you away. Ash. Cinder. Fire. And if you hurt when I touch you, I must be water. Then...Night hurts me...so she's earth. This is too freaky."

brokencello
          the crinkled paper bag
          brokencello
          the crinkled paper bag
          "Not all treasure is silver and gold, mate." "But why is the rum gone?" --both from Captain Jack Sparrow, "Pirates"

Comment

• <OOC: Lakie, please don't massacre my character!! Xyler is most definitely NOT a mushy emotional type of guy! Thank you. >

Lilly plopped down wearily on the grass. She watched the show of bravado that was taking place in front of her with amusement. No matter how old they might be, they sounded for all the world as if they were a group of toddlers, arguing over whose father was strongest.

Meanwhile, Xyler paced energetically in the dining room, Red watching him. "We need more power," he muttered. "Magic power or man power, either would be helpful. Possessing Lilly was harder than I had expected, and some of my magic was left in her after I exited her body. If we want to do anything, we need power!"

There was silence. Xyler paused, then turned to Red impatiently. "Well?" he demanded. "Any ideas?"

<OOC: By the way, meteorite, I thought the pun was kind of cute! >

"Food for thought requires a mind with teeth" Vollys the dragon, "The Two Princesses of Bamarre"
            "Drink up, me hearties, yo ho!" Jack Sparrow, Pirates of the Caribbean
            WHO CARES IF LEGOLAS IS GIRLY OR NOT???
            Nurse Foxtail has returned!!!

Comment

• OOC: i never implied he was mushy..... he's a guy, what do guys want?..... i dont call that mushy i call it human nature . and he kissed her in a cold way.....

howbout we continiou our lil chat?? HINT HINT!!!!!

~*Lakie*~
              ~*Lakie*~

Comment

• (OOC: NIGHT!!!! UP FOR GRABS!!!!!!!!)
                Hmmm...very interesting....

Ash turned away. "Talis, I'm so tired of being the weird one. I'm so tired of being different."
                Letalis smiled. "Yeah, well, you are, so use it!"
                Ash grinned, then lit herself alight. She burned through camp screaming. "Help! Help!" It was all fake of course, but the enemies bought it. Henceforth their end.
                Letalis rested and looked at the star-strung sky. She spotted constellations not found anywhere else in the universe. A fly landed on her nose. "Dai Stiho, little guy," she said.

brokencello
                the crinkled paper bag
                brokencello
                the crinkled paper bag

Comment

• OOC: Grabs night!!!! Ha i gots her now!!!!!

~*Lakie*~
                  ~*Lakie*~

Comment

• Thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you ok i'll stop thank you. Anyways, I'm tired of Night and I HATE HER!!! By the way, that was OOC. Well, no one posts here anymore!

brokencello
                    the crinkled paper bag
                    brokencello
                    the crinkled paper bag

Comment

• OOC.i think diego left..... and foxtail and i are in planing...so i hope we can add some life to this....HELP?

Night appears all scrached up, she has blood dripping down her body she approaches the group of people. she sees in a faint distance diego, martina, ged and lots of other people through the trees..she wonders why she is able to see this awsome feat.
                      she accosts diego...

" You dont know what ive been though" and fainting she falls to the ground.

~*Lakie*~
                      ~*Lakie*~

Comment

• Ash blinked in surprise. "Where's Night?"
                        Talis shook her head in weary admittance. "I dunno."
                        "Git!!!" an enemy call sounded through the air.
                        Letalis wandered through the trees, cold and tired. A shape, blurred and faintly familiar, appeared in the trees. Letalis contorted and attempted to slither away.
                        Ash grinned and caught her sick sister's collar. "Letalis, shut up. You prat! It's just our bloody father."
                        Letalis rolled over weakly. "I don't think--"
                        But it was too late. The butt of a heavy bayonet came down on Ash's head. A figure clothed in black swooped down and plucked the delirious Letalis and unconcious Ash off the ground. A cold voice laughed on the ground, before the blurred figure mounted the great beast, which flew off into the night, keeping Ash and Talis prisoner.
                        (OOC: Cheesy, yes, but we need ACTION!!!!!!!!!!)

brokencello
                        the crinkled paper bag
                        brokencello
                        the crinkled paper bag

Comment

• Hey I'm back. What has happened? Sorry, I was spending all my ti9me in my holiday gifts...

IF WE HAVE TO GIVE THIS BASTARDS OUR LIVES, WE GIVE THEM HELL BEFORE WE DO!!!
                          Comradely, Diego

Blow wind, come wrath; at least I will die with the harness off my back.
                          ------------------------------------------------------------
                          "I know you've come to kill me. Shoot, coward, you will only kill a man." - Che

"Be a real

Comment

• (OOC: Yay! Db's back! We missed you, db! You have to read up. I'm too selfish and tired to explain it to you--I stayed up so late last night I'm ready to drop. Well, hugs all! Ciao! Diego, post!)

brokencello
                            the crinkled paper bag
                            brokencello
                            the crinkled paper bag

Comment

• OOC:"Finally" Lakie throws her hands up in the air and runs to go hug diego! You were gone for too long...We need you! Now you better go read up Mr. Bcuz man are we lost without you!

~*Lakie*~
                              ~*Lakie*~

Comment

• OOC: Rysade, I just realized something. Is Roux named after Johnny Depp's character (the gypsy) in Chocolat? That'd be cool.
                                Anyways, yes db, read up, read up!
                                Also, LAKIE help!

Letalis struggled in the creatures grasp but she was too weak to go anywhere. Ash was still blacked out. Letalis gave a weary moan. "Night...." Then everything went black.

brokencello
                                the crinkled paper bag
                                brokencello
                                the crinkled paper bag

Comment

Working...
                                X