No announcement yet.

The War

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Questing looked around. "Did it occur to anyone that this area suddenly got a lot less crowded? Aren't we missing a bunch of people? I didn't see them leave, either. I guess not only Xyler's prison disappeared; who's going around stealing things and people?"

*begging for exposition*

"Thus is Balance maintained." A Wizard of Earthsea
    "Condensing fact from the vapor of nuance." Neal Stephenson, Snow Crash
    "Thus is Balance maintained." A Wizard of Earthsea
    "Condensing fact from the vapor of nuance." Neal Stephenson, Snow Crash

Comment

• brokencello
      the crinkled paper bag
      "Not all treasure is silver and gold, mate." "But why is the rum gone?" --both from Captain Jack Sparrow, "Pirates"

Comment

• Kite successfully made it past Rysadeh and Roux without their notice. She swore softly as she noted that Questing, Martina, and Lilly were standing upon a hill- there was no real cover for her, other than long grass.

Long grass would have to do.

She stole around the hill, and found a large rock. She smiled quietly, and debated the use for it. She could stay behind it and listen, so as to remain out of sight, but she didn't like that idea. It left her back uncovered. Looking at the grass, she noted it was pretty long, coming almost to her waist. Perfect. She slipped around to the other side of the rock, and sat down, hoping Martina, Questing and Lilly would not notice her.

Kitsune Rei ~kisses taste nice~

Comment

• A small shape sprung from behind the rock faster than the eye could see. It was a himalayan cat, barely out of kittenhood, who would have been beautiful if she had not been splattered with mud. Hissing, she flattened her ears tightly against her head and fluffed out her fur so as to look more menacing, bright green eyes glowing fiercly.

Mist enveloped the enraged cat and her shape writhed and lengthened. When the mist faded, a teenage girl was standing there, in place of the cat. Eyes the same glowing green, hands on hips, this was obviously the cat in a different form.

Looking down at her jeans, which were dirty and ripped at the knees and sleeveless red shirt which was wet and torn in places, the girl muttered: "Mara, you idiot. You'll never fit in HERE. A great help YOU are."

Mara tied her knee length chestnut brown hair back and then turned her attension to Kite who was still staring, frozen in shock.

"Alright," Mara said, holding up a small revolver. "Game's up, kiddo. Explain yourself or I shoot."

"Deceit shall have its reward." - Timeline
          "Deceit shall have its reward." - Timeline

Comment

• OOC: TUT TUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

BC!!!!!!!!!!!! what have we spoken about using other ppls charectors???????????? huh ??? huh???

I'm outraged!!!!!!!!!

i'm puting red back into her castle w/ xyler. BC dont use her again without my permission..!!!!>

Red had a counter spell which made her finger grow back . "I'll be back ." and red vanished into thin air leaving no trail behind her.

~*Lakie*~
            Yesterday was history, Tommorow is a mystory, Today is a gift!
            ~*Lakie*~

Comment

• Um...I told you you could counter...*bc slinks out of topic, sending looks back at the crowd, feeling very much unwanted* Well, see if I come back. *eno sticks out his tongue and follows bc*

brokencello
              the crinkled paper bag
              "Life isn't like the movies, Toto."
              --Alfredo, Cinema Paradiso
              brokencello
              the crinkled paper bag
              "Not all treasure is silver and gold, mate." "But why is the rum gone?" --both from Captain Jack Sparrow, "Pirates"

Comment

• <ooc:BC i'm Sorry..............GOSHERS. "BC come back" lakie calls after him ...."dont leave me!!!!!!!!!!!!"

BC, you can use ur own charectors but i have plans for Red . i cant let her go on a hay day meeting her kids.

BC if you wanted to use her just send tell me what your gonna do .... like private topics?????

how would you feel if i started using Letohhoweveryouspellhername and i gave her a second head. but u were going to use her and get her 1 head chooped off then shed be dead but now, you have to find a way to get 2 heads chopped off!!!

ITS VERY COMPLICATED!!!!!!

Now you better get your butt back here and be your charectors MR!!! and no you cant kill them or leave without my permission................!!!!!!!!..

SHEESH!

~*Lakie*~

[This message was edited by lakey on 14 December 2003 at 9:51.]
                ~*Lakie*~

Comment

• Kite recovered quickly- quicker than any normal kid could have.

A small smile flitted across Kite's face, as she pulled out a silver-gray ball from the pocket of her hoodie- or not a ball, an ornament- a blue ribbon hung off it. Kite held it by the ribbon, and swirled it around her small form. Quiet words were spoken, and the winds sprung up, a cyclone formed around Kite's small figure.

If one could struggle to see through the blistering winds, one would not have seen a simply young girl of twelve, in jeans and a hoodie- One would have also seen a faint being with gray wings, hawklike in features, in grey tunic and breeches.

With one movement, Kite unleashed the powerful winds upon Mara, who dropped the gun to fall to the ground so she wouldn't be blown away. Lightning melted the gun as soon as it struck it, reflecting the displeasure in Kite's eyes.

"It isn't wise to attack one you do not know." Kite said softly. The winds howled. She glaced up the hill. "Blast it. I've been noticed." She wrinkled her small nose in displeasure. "These realms are interesting enough, but pity I cannot summon my true powers here."

Kitsune Rei ~kisses taste nice~

Comment

• Lakey, don't you have other characters? I think you should let the ones BC was using to her.

IF WE HAVE TO GIVE THIS BASTARDS OUR LIVES, WE GIVE THEM HELL BEFORE WE DO!!!
                    Comradely, Diego

Blow wind, come wrath; at least I will die with the harness off my back.
                    ------------------------------------------------------------
                    "I know you've come to kill me. Shoot, coward, you will only kill a man." - Che

"Be a real

Comment

• i dont understand that. and no i only have two charectors they are marama and Red . but red is in marama's body so that leaves me with none ...so i rather be my own charector thank you!

~*Lakie*~
                      ~*Lakie*~

Comment

• Oh well, yeah you're right, BC you already have 3 characters. Why do you want 2 more?

IF WE HAVE TO GIVE THIS BASTARDS OUR LIVES, WE GIVE THEM HELL BEFORE WE DO!!!
                        Comradely, Diego

Blow wind, come wrath; at least I will die with the harness off my back.
                        ------------------------------------------------------------
                        "I know you've come to kill me. Shoot, coward, you will only kill a man." - Che

"Be a real

Comment

• When i'm right , I'm right!

this is just to make it 2 lines!

~*Lakie*~
                          ~*Lakie*~

Comment

• I borrowed her, and nothing I did mortally injured her. She easily got out of the situation. I told you, I'm very sorry, but people don't have to rant on about it. I'm sorry. I don't want five characters. I needed some fast action, so I used her. I'm very sorry. I don't even like having three. I'm sorry, and I'll leave.
                            Ash throws herself off the cliff in anguish.
                            There. That was a neat slice.

brokencello
                            the crinkled paper bag
                            brokencello
                            the crinkled paper bag

Comment

• You better get your Big butt back here this second....
                              dont make me come after you!!!!

~*Lakie*~
                              ~*Lakie*~

Comment

• Who said my butt was big?
                                Honestly.
                                and i'm very sorry.

brokencello
                                the crinkled paper bag
                                brokencello
                                the crinkled paper bag

Comment

Working...
                                X