No announcement yet.

The War

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• <OOC: respectively, IAmNotInLoveWithHim ( How are you, bc?) DoNotCry, CometTail, and MONIQUE???????? Why, why, WHY monique???)>

"I don't know where he is, but I assume he's in the castle. And believe me, when it comes to killing him I am SO with you, but I'd rather get together with us all first, take stock, and make a plan and do it properly than rush of by ourselves and get killed."

At the snorts from the pair, Martina said "What? It could happen! Arrogance will get you nowhere."
    She glanced around. "Well, if we want to meet up, I should probably do a calling- oh!" Her eyes caught on Lilly's slumped form. "Oh, no-"
    She trotted hastily across to the girl. "Oh, damn, damn, I thought I'd lifted this- it must have combined badly with Questing's spell-key." She bent over Lilly, and touched her hand to her forehead for a moment. "Ah..."

Martina closed her eyes, and drifted quietly down into the otehr girl's mind. She reached for a blue tangle of light that clung in the corners, and lifted it gently, disentangling it from a second web that glowed with Questing's signature.

Martina and Lilly both opened their eyes.

<OOC: is this OK to read? I'm worried it's not clear enough.>

"We are philosophical geniuses [sic] who will one day rule the world!"
    --Agent M
    Ahahahaha, Ahahahaha, Ahahahaha!
    Go ahead! Panic! Do it now and avoid the June rush! Fear death by water!

Comment

• Red full of power desided to get xyler out of captivity. She feeds him power and he breaks out.

Red and xyler escape to their old hidden castle to disscuss some plans for the future....Mwahahahahaahahaha

Meen while Red is in her body marama is sleeping, and thinking of a way to Escape all of this... she dosnt like an evil person in her body!

<OOC: yea i was just kidding BC. Foxtail-we need to make some plans...hehehehehe .

AS I STATED IN THE COFFIE SHOP " I LIKE TO KEEP/MAKE THINGS INTERESTING!!!!!!!

~*Lakie*~
      Yesterday was history, Tommorow is a mystory, Today is a gift!
      ~*Lakie*~
      Yesterday was history, Tommorow is a mystory, Today is a gift!

Comment

• And high up in a tree (or someplace else high up), a small figure giggled.

She was small, and appeared about twelve, dressed in simple black sweatpants and hoodie. Long hair, white-blonde-grey, fell past her shoulders, and the wind tossed it around playfully. Grey eyes stared down on the scene below.

Kitsune Rei ~kisses taste nice~

Comment

• OOC:
          Welcome, Aurora/Kite!

Lakie, so are you saying that your post is actually what you want to have happen, or are you just spoofing? I want to be sure before we respond to it, one way or another. Has Xyler disappeared courtesy of Red?

"Thus is Balance maintained." A Wizard of Earthsea
          "Condensing fact from the vapor of nuance." Neal Stephenson, Snow Crash

Comment

• OOC:
            Meteorite: Yes, Xyler has disappeared with Red.

Lakie: Check your private topics.

Am I correct in assuming that Lilly and LAND do not yet know that Red is their mother?
            ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"He's gone," whispered Lilly, opening her eyes. She saw Questing and Martina and smiled. "Thank you for helping me," she said softly. "Both of you. I-" she groped for words. "I'm in your debt."

Wobbly from the aftereffects of the spells, Lilly slowly sat up, not trusting her legs to keep her standing. Leaning against the wall, she asked, "So, you've managed to contain my father, right?"

"Food for thought requires a mind with teeth" Vollys the dragon, "The Two Princesses of Bamarre"
            "Drink up, me hearties, yo ho!" Jack Sparrow, Pirates of the Caribbean
            WHO CARES IF LEGOLAS IS GIRLY OR NOT???
            Nurse Foxtail has returned!!!

Comment

• "Yes, we managed to contain him, but I'm not sure --" Questing looked around for the spell key containing Xyler, which of course had disappeared. She continued, "--as I was saying, it won't hold him for long. And now it appears we may have more problems, as I'm pretty sure that he wouldn't have bothered to clean up after himself so completely that he left no trace of my spell behind. Anyone see anything odd in the last few minutes?"

She slowly turned in a circle, scanning the skies. "Now I'm getting even more paranoid. What's the next bad thing going to be?"

Comment

• <OOC: er, who let the Gallivespians out?>

"Damn. No kill."

"No kill," agreed Rysadeh. "Oh well."

They wandered around, keeping Martina in shouting distance, chatting amiably about things they shot, stabbed, ate or burnt. Roux was just in the middle of gesturing with both hands in regards to how far he managed to stretch the average hamstring before it snapped out of someone's leg, when Rysadeh spotted some wooden barrels stacked against one rock castle wall.

"OOOH! Oooh, look!" Pointing, jumping up and down. Roux spotted the kegs too, and they ran over to the cache of refreshments.

"BEEER." they said as one, and punched the corks out of the nearest two barrels. Half an hour and three barrels later, they were both engaged in a game they called "drunken fighting," which consisted of hitting each other repeatedly while simultaneously trying not to get hit.

It was, of course, their favorite game.

--Dai Stihó

Bishie
                'Mancer
                Foam Poet
                "Coffee First, Wizardry Later!"

Comment

• <OOC: What?
                  And also: Rysadeh and Roux just get sillier and sillier. >

Martina sighed. "No idea- though frankly, I'd say being out in an unfortified position against a superior and fortified force is about as much of a bad thing as anyone needs, don't you? Look, we really need to talk this over: our current plan of attack seems to be to permanently contain Lilly's father and then get the castle back. But to do that we need to be all together." She scrunched up her face. "I think a mind message is the best way to go..."

She gathered her thoughts in, and then sent them out again in a rush, chasing over the field. Council of war! over here.... an image of where Questing, Lilly and Martina stood. Quickly! We haven't got all year.

--Agent M
                  Still the Typo Queen

Comment

• Ged went over to Martina and threw her as look that seeing it fast was hard to determine what it meant. He let out a resigned sigh and sat down in a newly conjured chair.
                    ************************************************** *************
                    Diego went flying Sirius and sat on him close ,as he could get in a 100 foot dragon, to Ged, then he took out a little vial and started healing his gash. "Phoenix tears" Was all he said.

IF WE HAVE TO GIVE THIS BASTARDS OUR LIVES, WE GIVE THEM HELL BEFORE WE DO!!!
                    Comradely, Diego

Blow wind, come wrath; at least I will die with the harness off my back.
                    ------------------------------------------------------------
                    "I know you've come to kill me. Shoot, coward, you will only kill a man." - Che

"Be a real

Comment

• <OOC- Rysade's been watching a lil too many of those jackie chan movies, neh? Drunken Boxing... heh, that was a funny one.>

The small, grey-eyed girl heard the shouted thought and turned her eyes to where Questing, Lilly and Martina stood. Puttng a finger to her lips, she seemed to consider for a minute, then, curiosity getting the better of her, she jumped down from the tree, landing klutzily on the grass, and stealthily began moving towards the council of war.

She didn't intend to joine the circle of course- she was planning on sitting in the background, hearing all without an aide.

She looked both ways before making a mad dash across the fields where Rysadeh and Roux were boxing drunkenly. She hoped they were too drunk to notice her.

Kitsune Rei ~kisses taste nice~

Comment

• Letalis sat up woozily. "Oooohhhhhh...cramps..."
                        Ash looked sideways at her. "Lucky duck. At least you can sit up." Ash tried lopsidedly to raise herself off the ground. A man ran at her with a sword. "Lop my head off, you freak. What do I care?" Ash muttered dryly before spraying dirt in his eyes.
                        Nightshade grinned. "Letalis, it looks like that one guy back there..."
                        Letalis hopped to her feet wearily. "I must find him! He is on no side of ours."
                        (OOC: Birdhead, before I forget, I needed a random name, opened the phone book, and POOF! Monique!)
                        ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
                        Yrctonod glanced at Aviznez. "They're up. Why did you sleepcast them anyway?"
                        Aviznez sighed. "Where's the girl?" Yrctonod smiled. "She's one of the ones you threw down. She's the one with the black hair and those lilac-silver eyes...or the red-haired with the black eyes..."
                        Aviznez swore. "Well, get her!"
                        Yrc laughed, a high-pitched wail. "I think you forget...it was twins...or was it triplets?"
                        "I want nothing to do with the boy child--he's been touched by HER! Get me the others."
                        ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
                        Ash suddenly found herself on a cliff, facing the giant preying mantis and screamed. Something was in her throat, like a spider-web, and she could make no noise.
                        Aviznez smiled. He threw off his cloak to reveal a pale face, swashed in moonlight, and dark black hair streaked with red and brown. He seemed young, but the scar on his face aged him. "Girls..."
                        Letalis knew. Everything would be all right now. "FATHER!" she screamed. She lept up and clung to him.
                        "Yes, Father," said an icy voice.
                        Nightshade spun to see a tall woman, basking in silver light, rubbing Yrc. "Mother--NO!"

brokencello
                        the crinkled paper bag
                        "Life isn't like the movies, Toto."
                        --Alfredo, Cinema Paradiso
                        brokencello
                        the crinkled paper bag
                        "Not all treasure is silver and gold, mate." "But why is the rum gone?" --both from Captain Jack Sparrow, "Pirates"

Comment

• Martina threw an equally inscrutable look at Ged, and then corssed her eyes and stuck out her tongue. Laughing and straghtening her features, she looked around, and said
                          "So where're Letalis, Nightshade, Ash, and Diego? And Marama, I saw her earlier..." She shook her head. "If they don't show up soon... well, I don't really wanna go look for them."

<OOC: BC! Are you just against the idea of less confusion, or something??? WHY did you have to go and get them kidnapped NOW???? If we go off and get that all sorted out, then we won't have another chance for a meeting for AGES... VV frustrating.)

--Agent M
                          Still the Typo Queen

Comment

• "I'm right here! Heeellooo!" Diego said while waving his hands in front of here. "Jeez, some people need some help around here" He threw a knife at a peryton's head and then went back to sitting at Sirius's back.
                            Ged raised his right eyebrow at Martina's response and then conjured a book titled "How to survive with nagging wanna-be's"

IF WE HAVE TO GIVE THIS BASTARDS OUR LIVES, WE GIVE THEM HELL BEFORE WE DO!!!
                            Comradely, Diego

Blow wind, come wrath; at least I will die with the harness off my back.
                            ------------------------------------------------------------
                            "I know you've come to kill me. Shoot, coward, you will only kill a man." - Che

"Be a real

Comment

• OOC: ooops....

--Agent M
                              Still the Typo Queen

Comment

• (OOC: Really, they didn't really get kidnapped. They're just...captives...temporarily)
                                Yrc lept forward. "Which one are you?" he snickered at Ash. She ignored him and drew her blade. "I will get off this acursed hilltop!"
                                Red advanced on Letalis. "The firstborn, you are. Do you remember me?"
                                Letalis' eyes narrowed. "All I remember is hands of ice holding me! You have no compassion, Redilamano! You're no mother of mine!"
                                Red smiled, her face eerily pale in the night. "Really? I distinctly remember..."
                                Letalis lashed. Her sword caught in Red's dense mass of outergarments. It stuck there and stayed. Letalis cursed.
                                "You freaks," Red smiled. "Unfortunately for you....aksala!"
                                Letalis felt an odd glow return to her fingertips. "You cannot do this. Each opponent will do as armed..."
                                Red slashed Letalis. In a split second, Talis fell screaming over the cliff with blood gushing from her arm.......
                                (Letalis temporarily will be "out" as a precaution. I'll be focusing on Ash for a bit)
                                Red tipped Night over the edge with a careless sort of nudge. Ash was wrestling Yrc, who was attempting to slash her throat. Red stepped closer and raised her sword to gore Ash. A prick in her back stopped her. Zenziva stood, holding Letalis' abandoned sword. "Family feud. I would hate to miss the fun." He darted left and right confusing even Red. Ash finally managed to throw Yrc off her back.
                                She raised her sword over him and struck. It glanced off. She swore. Red was circling Zenziva, who suffered a stomach wound. "Neck!" he cried, just before he fell to the ground. Ash stabbed Yrc's neck, and black blood gushed out. She hurried toward Red, so as Zenziva could be saved. She raised her sword and.....
                                (Lakie...)

brokencello
                                the crinkled paper bag
                                "Life isn't like the movies, Toto."
                                --Alfredo, Cinema Paradiso
                                brokencello
                                the crinkled paper bag
                                "Not all treasure is silver and gold, mate." "But why is the rum gone?" --both from Captain Jack Sparrow, "Pirates"

Comment

Working...
                                X