No announcement yet.

Nita and Kit...Yes or no??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yes! They should tottally be going out!!!

~Golden Dust~

Comment

I agree with Golden Dust.

Comment

The second one is in Searching for Dragons by Patricia C Wrede. -Aurora
        I read that book, and there is definatly no Charles Wallace in it. I also read the Wrinkle In Time.
        DANG Quill! GO YOU!! Lol
        Man... I LOOOOVE Google!
        Now... For the actual topic...

I go with the N/K ship. Hasn't anyone noticed Kits comment in The Wizards Dilemma? It went something along the lines of... "The back of that girl looked like Nita. But it couldn't be Nita, the skirt was too short. Nita didn't wear short skirts, not that he would mind..." And also, didn't anyone notice how defensive Kit was about Nita in the same book while inside Nita's mom? Or maybe that was just me imagining that part... LOL
        Now, with Dair and Kit, don't you think Nita may get a little hacked off at Kit? I mean, imagine you had a little bro or sis if you don't already, then imagine your BEST BUDDY going out with them. Plus, with Kit spending so much time with Neets, things may get complicated. Dair may start thinking Kit is cheating on her... etc.
        Now, with Nita and Ronan... It just doesn't seem right. I mean, Nita would have to deal with Ronans anger... Which in itself is a heck of a lot to deal with. Plus, they just don't go together, as someone else said, they clash, like white and black. But Nita and Kit... they go together... Like some kind of color combiniation I just don't feel like thinking up right about now that go together... Lol.
        Dang... I wonder how long this is... LOL.

<b><font color="Albusdumbledore"> Wizard And Proud
        [b]<font color="Albusdumbledore"> Wizard And Proud

Comment

Also, I forgot to mention about Dair's comment about Kit. I forgot how it goes though... Anyway, it doesn't have to mean she had a crush on him, she just thought he looked cute, all tired like that...

Comment

But your exact comments for Dairine also apply to Kit. Just becasue Kit's appreciative of Nita's legs, doesn't neccesarily anything. For example, I can go as gaga over Orlando Bllom as any self respecting teenage irl, but it doesn't mean I'd even consider dating him. It's not neccesarily romantic...
            And if my brother ever dated either of my best friends, I'd fall over laughing, because they're completely wrong for each other.

And I doubt that Dairine would think Kit was cheating on her- because Dairine's smart. They're partbers, she'd know that- I think.
            T

Tuibird in Aotearoa
            Conservationist, Scientist, and proud of both!
            Chocolate lover extraordinaire...
            Ahahahaha, ahahahahaha, ahahahaha...
            My mission: Bringing Maori to the world!
            Spelling Freak and Typo Queen
            Go ahead! Panic! Do it now and avoid the June rush! Fear death by water!

Comment

True... True...
              But, Dair, also like any other pre-teen, also worries. She suspects. And... er... You've caught me. But still... I will not change my opinion!

Comment

Good-oh.
                T

Tuibird in Aotearoa

Comment

Ok. I don't like the idea of Ronan and Nita...i'm not sure why but I just don't like Ronan. If Ronan and Nite got together...then they would have to pop back and forth and it would probably hurt Kit and Nita's partnership...even though it hasn't always been perfect. If it's not Nita/Kit I hope it's not Nita/Ronan. *shrug*
                  ©äÛ‡ïÕñ–HäPÞÝ PsÝçÕÞŇH
                  xanga.com/sane_psycho_kesi

Comment

for some reason i never realy liked ronan that much

Comment

I think that every teen story features a male and female best friend that fall in love..I've kind of come to expect it. It's fun to read about, since it relates to events in real life for many teenagers, I think the books have been hinting at this since the beggining. I think they should end up together! If they drifted apart i would be really depressed!

Comment

I don't think that Nita and Kit will be together though, I hope that Nita won't decide to go out with Ronan or anything *shudders* Ronan bugs me, but as I've said before...somewhere, Nita says she doesn't want to spend forever with Kit like Tom and Carl, maybe she'll meet someone on that planet in Holiday! Hee hee! That'd be kinda funny, but it would have to be that one wizard on that planet (one wizard on one planet, that sounds creepy) and something tells me he's not good, maybe worse then I think Roshaun is.

*Agent~M*

I'm a walking talking dictionary, until you ask me about America.
                        *Agent~M*
                        "Imagination is more important than knowledge" Albert Einstein
                        "Those who dream by day are cognizant of those who dream by night" -Edgar Allen Poe
                        "See everything, overlook a lot, correct a little." - Pope John Paul XXIII
                        "I could live

Comment

It's a she. I think.
                          T

Tuibird in Aotearoa

Comment

There is so much evidence to the Kit and Nita point. Some of the best examples of this are in High Wizardry. Like near the end "Nita leaned on Kit without caring what who would say what." And on page 224 Nita says " I like you thats all. And when you start liking somone that much... I just want to keep the team going, if you do. Thats all." Also Dairine thinkd "As for kit, it was a shame that her sister had dibs on him. There are also examples in other books. I think the author is dropping huge hints..Its all a matter of what book they finally realize it.

Comment

Or at the end of SYWTBAW Dariene: "MOM!!!!! NITA HAS A BOYFRIEND!!!!!!!" But I still don't think that they'll be "together" or anything. A big point in that is if they break up......... Not good.

*Agent~M*

I'm a walking talking dictionary, until you ask me about America.
                              *Agent~M*
                              "Imagination is more important than knowledge" Albert Einstein
                              "Those who dream by day are cognizant of those who dream by night" -Edgar Allen Poe
                              "See everything, overlook a lot, correct a little." - Pope John Paul XXIII
                              "I could live

Comment

in High wizardry didn't Dar look at kit that way because of the light. Doesn't she even say that it's just the light and when they get back home she wouldn't see him like that?

" Duct tape, the stuff that holds the universe together."A Wizard Alone by Diane Duane
                                - Serena

Comment

Working...
                                X