Nita and Kit...Yes or no??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nita and Kit...Yes or no??

Nita and Kit...should they be going out?

*Ella*
    *Ella*
    "But the night rolls around, and it all starts making sense
    There is no right way or wrong way, you just have to live
    And so I do what I do, and at least I exist;
    What could mean more than this?"
    --Bright Eyes

Maybe you should add the choice, "But what about Ronan?" I have heard a lot of positive comments about him lately, and I think it would change the polls dramatically...but it's just an idea. Anyway, I don't think most of us would be displeased if he came back...

~Em~

"Before you judge someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you are a mile away from them and you have their shoes." Frieda Norris
    "But victory's certain. Never think otherwise. There is loss, and there is pain, and in your home frame of reference, they're real enough, not to be devalued. But today the energy's running out of things just a little more slowly...for those who tru

Comment

I agree with Em on this one I wouldn't mind if she and kit went out but I think her and Ronan SHOULD go out they are both so different.

*Nita*

Comment

What do you all like so much about Ronan? I was just wondering, since I don't see all that much to like about him...

*Ella*
        *Ella*
        --Bright Eyes

Comment

Actually, I didn't like him very much for awhile...but you should read some of the posts by Ronan fans out there...god these people love him. Anyway, he really wasn't harming the books...I haven't ever heard anyone say (correct me if i'm wrong) that they wished Ronan hadn't turned up. True, he wasn't the most interesting character, but he did bring a new twist to the story. And he did kinda grow on me... I don't know, it was just a suggestion for all those Ronan fans out there.

~Em~

"Before you judge someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you are a mile away from them and you have their shoes." Frieda Norris
          "But victory's certain. Never think otherwise. There is loss, and there is pain, and in your home frame of reference, they're real enough, not to be devalued. But today the energy's running out of things just a little more slowly...for those who tru

Comment

Good thing to bring up. I have no clue why someone would like Ronan so much. Not much of his character was allowed to come through in just one book, and frankly, Kit is so much better! heehee... To me, Ronan was created to be someone who feels like a threat to Nita and Kit's relationship. Diane might not have meant it this way, but that's how I feel. I would be happy if I never had to hear his name again!!
            in my field of paper flowers

Comment

Everyone's against me, while I was just trying to make a suggestion [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_frown.gif[/img]. Anyway, I wasn't really standing up for Ronan, I just thought that since a lot of people like him, it would change the polls. True, he couldn't show much of his character in one book, but that doesn't mean he couldn't be a good character. I really don't have much feeling for it either way: If he reappears in the books,cool - if he doesn't, that's okay too.
              Anyway...what relationship?!? Kit and Nita don't have any bf/gf relationship so far, so what was it hurting? I don't think it ever mentioned that Ronan was affecting Nita and Kit's friendship...atleast, not that I know of. I don't see why people have problems with him, because he really wasn't affecting anything in the long run. He wasn't really doing anything to make him popular either.

Sigh. Now I'm confused. Oh well. I think I got my point across.

Dai,
              Em

Comment

I am quite a big Nita-and-Kit fan...dont know why, just am. Ronan's okay and all, but he kinda annoys me. Again, don't know why. I'm not a very clear person.

"No, I will NOT move your planet! What do you want to move it for? It's fine where it is!"

Comment

No. Kit and Nita are fine the way they are. Some of my closest friends are male; I'm living with two guys right now. The idea of a romantic attachment with any of them is...ewww. Yet I love them dearly...as my friend. Hold out, Kt and Nita! Boys and girls *can* just be friends.

Elizabeth

P.S And yes I *am* pro-Ronan, for reasons that have nothing to do with Kit or Kit/Nita. I admit it. Gladly.
                  "You come in here, you die. Then you will be fired. RR"- from one of my new favorite fics, "What a Tangled Web We Weaver" by Merrymime.

"Demon spawn but love the accent."- Birdhead, re: Ronan.

Comment

whenever I find myself wishing that the boy-girl friends in books would just get *married* already, I stop and consider. WHY should they fall in love with each other? Aren't they just fine as friends? Can't best friends be forever in the same way as lovers?

I suspect that I read too many fantasy books when I was younger. In so many of them, it seemed a given that the boy and the girl would fall in love. (Sometimes they hate each other first, but it's not a prerequisite.) There's really no good reason for that, if you look at the opposite-sex relationships among people you know and predict whether they'll pair off. In my experience, they don't.

I'm not a Nita-Kit shipper, though I used to be. It would just be too obvious. To my mind, their relationship is more complex and interesting as that of partners and friends.

Comment

I have only 1 opinion on this. Ronan should be promptly killed! Nita+Kit Forever!

Comment

On Fanfiction.net, there are 2 main battling groups on this. Ronan/Nita and Kit/nita. I like Kit/Nita more, but I really don't care.

Aurora the Phoenix

Comment

Personally:
                          Ronan was a good character in Abroad, but I find myself thinking he would just get in the way if he was in any other book, unless maybe he was visiting them or something and not really part of the plot.
                          I don't like fanfiction. Fine, put it on the Internet. But I'm not gonna read it. I'm glad it's not allowed on this website.
                          Why can't guys and girls just be friends???? It's like those kids who annoy Nita so much in Dilemma. "'Gettysburg. Got a date?' 'Yeah, but he'll have to stand on a box to reach.'" Ha ha. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif[/img]
                          So. That's my opinion.

*Ella*
                          *Ella*
                          --Bright Eyes

Comment

I don't write fanfiction, if thats the impression you get. Unless of course, its to perfect some technique i want or other, eg mood, description...yeah. I am quite capable of original stories, I assure you. I was making a general statement on behalf on those not registered here.

My personal opinion is that it wouldn't seem RIGHT to my mind to have Nita and Kit or Nita and Ronan. I don't know...It just doesn't seem RIGHT.

Aurora the Phoenix

Comment

Dai Stiho,
                              I think that Kit and Nita would be great together as a couple, but if they stay friends i wouldnt complain. i like Ronan, and he played a significant role in the book, but i dont think him and Nita should get together, he's a good character and is very unique, but i would have been happy not to read about him.
                              Kit and Nita trust eachother and are very good friends, and I have dated very good friends like that and have gotten closer to that person and not lost that relationship...but at the same time there are different idea's and different views ytou have to look at, Both Nita and Kit are teens, ya think there lives and relationships are hectic enough, i do...

okay..so in conclusion if i have confused any of you... saving the world, parents, sibblings, puberty....who has time to worry about a girl/boy friend?

eh...just my opinion.

With great power comes great responsibility.

Donn MacGreine

Donn~~Celtic God of the Dead.

MacGreine~Tuatha de Danann God symbolizing the fire element.

Comment

Working...
                              X