No announcement yet.

The Topic of Great Randomness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey all. It's me, the lurker. Figured I'd post to let you all know I'm still alive, now that there's no chat.

Oh, on topic? Right, of course!

Tuttle, congrats on getting a new computer. I recently (within the past year) got a new one myself, and I know exactly how you feel. One doesn't really realize how old and slow his or her old machine is until they get a shiny new one, and then of course it's just wondering how you ever got on with the old one.
    ---
    How cheerfully we consign ourselves to perdition...

Comment

• Ummmm, Nightvole, You don't need to stay on topic, as this is the TOGR!
      The only place where getting absolutely off topic is fine!

Anyway, No more fencing until the break is over. , but soon it will be compensated (slightly) for break.

Anyone else excited among our student mass?
      Believe something... and somewhere, it's happened

Comment

• Hehehe...I'm on break already. And it ROCKS! Except today I had to wake up early to give the minivan keys to the guy who came to take it away to fix the dents I put in it a few weeks ago. So, no car for Sea for a few days... But other than that, I'm happy to be on break. Well, I'm happy, but I've got a gigantic headache, and am exhausted because I went to my friend's house last night and watched a movie, then got home at 1 AM and started playing Sims 2. I think I went to bed at about 3...it was kind of a stupid thing to do.

Anyway. We're going to a waterpark tomorrow with my cousins, so it's not like I'd be able to use my car anyway. I'm slightly allergic to chlorine, but love the water, so this should be interesting. Last time I was at a waterpark, I had like...a major allergic reaction because I was in the water too long, and had to go back to school with my skin all peely and junk. Not fun. But at least this time, I know how long I can stay in the water before I have to get out. And I love my cousins, so that will also make it so much better. (I know I'm rambling. Sorry.)

Emi, personally, I find driving in snow to be one of the worst parts about driving. There are just so many crazy people in my town who haven't taken driver's ed in 50 years (or so it seems) and who have no concept of how to drive safely. Kind of wish my parents wouldn't let me drive in the snow...haha, this is a change from last winter. Last winter I wanted to go out and drive in the middle of a major ice/snow storm that closed my school for 2 days. Guess I'm mellowing with age.

Last Saturday, I went Christmas shopping, right? Anyway, the majority of the time was spent trying to figure out what to get my twelve year old brother. He's just so hard to shop for! I mean...he likes to read, but is picky about the books he reads. I'm not going to buy him the video games he wants because they're a bit out of my budget. And I'm not good at finding random stuff to give him. He plays the violin...but it's not like I can get him something violin related. He's a ridiculous 12 year old. I got him a book, and I hope he likes it; I think it's called Tunnels, and I don't remember the author. It's got something to do with archeology, sewer tunnels, and a mystery, and is a pretty new book. Anyone read it?

Hmmm...does anyone else get the TV channel TLC? I'm wondering why they have about 4 shows about tattooing; isn't one enough? And they're all based on the same premise, but take place in different locations following around different tattooists. I find it weird, but it's probably just me. A lot of my friends have gotten tattoos lately, since everyone's turning 18. I'm not really into having a picture permanently stuck on my body, since I change my mind so often, but I will admit that some of them look really cool.

Anyone doing anything fun over break?

Comment

• *growls* that's not fair. nyway, at least you are better than some of the sleepovers I go to. The last one i went to, we stayed up until 6, went to bed for 2 hours. It was still fun- even though i had a piano recital in the morning.

No offense or anything, though tattoos look cool, I still don't think that they are worth it. I think I would change my mind a little to much, and I don't think it would be worth the pain or money to get one, and if I decided i didn't like it, and wanted to take it of... It would hurt as much (or more) and the money wouldn't be worth it. Just my oppinion on tattoos, even though I suppose I'm a little to young to consider it.

Comment

• I had my dance this friday and it was a bore (no reason, just wanted to be able to use this smiley )ugh...i just had to sit through a loooonnnggg talk from my parents about reading in school. I walk through the hallways with a book, and I don't bother to put it down when I get to class. I don't what the problem with my teachers is; they just don't like kids reading!!! We were taking like ten pages of notes in English and i finished them pretty quickly, so I started to read (as if I would do anything else) and my teacher comes up (she's really loud) and starts yelling at me to finish copying down the notes, and I show her I already have them down. You know what she does, she calls my MOM, who was asleep (because she works at night) !! How inconsiderate!!
            sorry, I'm just really annoyed
            Then, about twenty minutes later she's talking about the upcoming essay, but she says the same things all the time (we have an essay a week, it's CRAZY!) and she asked if I was taking the notes and I tell her yes, so she comes over to me, stands behind me, and is reading over my shoulder (I cannot stand it when people do that!) Anyway,I ask her if she'd like to see the notes, move my book to show them to her, and find myself being marched outside to get one of her infamous 'talking to's'.
            blahblahblahblah...uh...blah
            To make a long story short, my teachers are trying to ruin my friends' and my holiday.
            On a lighter note, christmas is only 6 DAYS AWAY!! wait a minute, that means I have to cook*, clean, bake, and prepare for my sister's boyfriend to come over, and on top of all that, I have presents for no one because of lack of money, and my Mom is freaking out about making the house clean for him. uh...yeah, that's pretty much it Merry ThanksMaHanaKwanzica, as I probably won't be back before it's over *pokes stuff*
            ~We're the kinda friends that kill each other for a handful of Doritos and in the end we don't say sorry we say Haha! Too bad!!~. Errors have been made. Others will be blamed.

Comment

• Hungry: My mom let me drive my sister and I to a city that's like a half an hour away... in a small snowstorm! It was a little scary but I handled it fine. My sister was willing to take over if I couldn't do it. (She's older). Oh and a waterpark? Didn't it snow in your area??

I got to see Obama yesterday!!! I saw him talk about what his platform is about and afterwards he was shaking peoples hands and he shook mine and my sisters! That was like the highlight of my night!! My sister and I were like star struck, so funny. I like what he had to say though. Even though I can't vote.. my sister can... Anyway, I wanted to see what he was going to do for me if he becomes president and I like what he said. He wants to give 4,000 dollars for every child so they can go to college. It's like a tax break thing or something (That I didn't understand) but the 4,000 dollars? Yeah, that would be great!! Fired up! Ready to go! (chant he said at the end) We repeated him. (when he said fired up we said it, etc.) It was so cute because when he was telling us the story about why he uses that chant a little kid would say "Fired UP!" Right after he said it! It was adorable...

I got a snow day today!! I'm so incredibly happy, I didn't want to go to school today, because I didn't get home until like 10 pm.

OH and I get my braces off Jan 29th!!!! Yesss...

Alrighty, I'm going to find food. I'm so hungry!!

Dai
              Time passes. Even when it seems impossible.
              Even when each tick of the second hand aches like the pulse of blood behind a bruise.
              It passes unevenly, in strange lurches and dragging lulls, but pass it does. Even for me.
              Check out my video: LET GO

Comment

• It's rapidly approaching election season, so I'd like to remind everyone of what the Terms of Service say on the subject:
                Additionally, discussions of religion, politics, and other controversial topics, when they occur, are expected to remain civil and appropriate. If they do not, Forum members' posts will be moderated or deleted at the moderators' pleasure.
                "...and that's how Snuggles the hamster learned that yes, things COULD always get worse."

"You are the most insolent child I have ever had the misfortune to teach." "Thank you."

Comment

• Wowww, so many pages have gone by since I posted. Again. :P

Speaking of election season, does anyone offhand know the date of the primaries? I can vote this year. I registered as a Democrat so that I can vote in the primaries (if you're independent, you can't), and eh... I've been skimming what I see when it's readily accessible, but otherwise, I have been paying minimal attention to the politics because... if you take into account my chronically bad memory, what I read now is not gonna matter a couple of months later. Depressing, but there it is.

So the past few weeks have been hectic. It's the final school days of the year, so the piling up of work and tests and everything is inevitable. The two biggest things are... well, first there's my anatomy practical. Essentially, there is a torso of a guy (in plastic) on the table with all of the organs lying around it. You have to put all of the organs in, name them, and list their functions in under two minutes. We had 22 items which include a few arteries and the vagus nerve. We had to sign up for the test at times before and after school, and by day two or three, our teacher told us that 50% of the people who had taken the practical so far had failed. A little alarming! Even more so if you consider that it's the only grade of the marking period so far, and keeping my grades perfect are important to getting into college. Some of my friends had horror stories. One walked into calc class shaking (she had taken it over lunch). She had passed, but just barely. So eh, I studied to perfection. ^^ Day of, it turned out it didn't matter. I was good, and then I dropped an organ on the ground, and I started cussing when I had trouble putting a kidney in. By the end, I was a wreck, and I knew I failed. ^^ Simple as that. I got a few hugs, and one of my friends walked with me to my locker (he failed too). Well, yesterday was the retest. It was essentially the same thing, except the first half was blindfolded. I got a 96. Which means I probably went over time, but it wasn't by over a full minute like last time. When I got home, my mom was outside, and she told me that I got a failing notice in the mail (anatomy), and it didn't matter because my 0 turned into a 96 A.

My other major time-consuming concern was an essay which I have been writing to perfection. On the bus ride home, I had what was going to be my final copy, and I had a guy on my bus proof read it. He picked up a few errors, so I'm gonna make my corrections and turn it in tomorrow, and I had better get a 100. I will be pissed otherwise. ^^ It was on the Golden Compass, by the way. Originally, we had to pick books forever ago. I picked the Tale of Two Cities, but it was taking me so long to read (I even fell asleep reading it, which I have never done before with a book as far as I can remember), and I just don't have time to spend, so... I asked my teacher if I could change books, and she said yeah, but I never specified to which book I was changing it to. She's extremely religious, so I omitted the fact that my essay was on the Golden Compass.

Hee. No calc homework over the break. You have no idea how happy that makes me. eeeeeeee. This teacher gives us homework out practically every night, and after months of this, I get worn down. You could say that I'm spoiled... my calc teacher last year assigned homework only periodically, and he taught only when the mood struck him too.

I get onto meebo.com during digital photography class. There usually aren't that many people online (I log into my aim screenname via this website), so I also play games online or just solitaire. I spend all period doing that or talking w/ friends in that class or doing homework... Even if I had more respect for the class, there still isn't anything to do.

I won second place in an art contest! I wonder when I'm supposed to find out, too... Last year, I took visual arts at the arts school which my school shares a building with, and my visual arts class all made submissions for this winter-themed contest, and somehow I made second. I have no idea how. XD Anyway, along with other awards, they announced the winners of the winter contest to an assembly of the students at the arts school. The only reason I found out that I placed was because I have a couple of friends who go there. If I didn't know them, I would never have found out... O.o

I wonder if I can something.

Anyway, this is the picture, before it was trimmed and everything: Winter Theme Art

My first time using prismacolor markers. I also used micron pens (the black lines), and it was on a certain kind of paper. I'm not sure what it's called. Anyway, it's not that great. I'm surprised I placed at all, now that I look at it. O.o

Yay, tut's new computer. As for puking, that's lovely too. XDD *hugs*

Kinda.. haha forgot about this fact earlier, but my nails are currently black alternating with hot pink. I swapped gifts with some friends at school today, and, well, QB got me this nail polish. ^^ I held up the hot pink and was like, "heh, very funny," but apparently she was entirely serious. O.o So I let her paint my nails. She also got F a deep red, which is... well, consider that this girl, F, has probably never worn nail polish in her life, and the same can be said about make up or anything like that, well... I guess QB doesn't step very far outside of her own world when choosing gifts for friends. Or... in general. Whatever. The passive frosh guy on the bus ride home let me paint one of his nails hot pink. XD I'm surprised he let me.

Mmm... this is quite possibly the worst handwriting I have seen in my life. May have mentioned this already, but I had a guy on my bus skim through my major essay project (assigned at the beginning of the year, due before winter break) on the Golden Compass. And, well, lets just say that I'm very glad he made verbal comments to me as he scribbled things on my paper for the edits. And... what he wrote is like a foreign language. XD

Anyway, my essay is done. Yayyyyy

ooo pictures. I need more exercise really bad. Also, my mom mentioned this karate dojo nearby. It's an Okinawa style. Originally, she said oriental, and I wasn't sure what that meant (specifically). I was kinda excited, because some of the Chinese style katas were really pretty, and they *flowed.* My style was pretty brutal. ^^ Okinawa is an island in Japan, I'm pretty sure. I don't know if me joining is going to happen any time soon -- or at all. I can't get involved in anything additional or add any more burdens until I finish all college applications and my senior research project. School is a mess. The majority of you are lucky for going to normal high schools. Heh.

Hee, my art is a lot better from this time last year. I want to learn anime/manga-style so I can draw simple yet expressive and creative things. But eh. It falls back on the conflict of time and resources. School complicates everything.

This break is all about relaxing for me. My family rarely goes on vacations >< but I guess I'm kinda relieved for once. I want to sit and do something simple like read and drink tea/hot chocolate or spend a lot of time on something that I love, like art. Or see friends who live within five minutes walking distance who I haven't talked to since the work load got heavy. Multiple months of being fried, and it's all I can think about. College people, what are your studies like? Do you feel like you're burning out a lot? I'm wondering if it gets better or worse... ><

Ash, that's really irrational of your teachers. >< I mean, if they were lecturing, and you opted to read instead, that would be disrespectful of you, but it doesn't look like it's the case. If anything, you'd think they'd be glad to see a person read. I mean, for perspective, it was thanksgiving break, and I had a few minutes of time, so I was reading, and my friend sent me a text message. His reply to mine: "Ur reading!? r u that bored? to bad i cant go over and perk u up." And I just laughed. I mean, most people consider it a tedious chore to read or that all books suck or have some other similar feeling. Go read a good book. XD Maybe learn to read too.

Oh my goodness, I forgot about Christmas. XD I'm just thankful for the upcoming break. Only one half day left. <3 I don't really want a lot. I want a new notebook to write in. Maybe music.

Gonna go eat food... I kinda forgot to. *hugs!* Have an amazing break/holiday/etc.
                  Gigo: Hey, it's the person who puts 'asian' in 'caucasian'. Hi, Gryph. | | | wildflower: Hmm... should I side with "Gryph is more insane" based on conclusive evidence, or "Sharky is more insane" based on tradition? | | | [url="http://mariposa-mentiro

Comment

• Ooh, that's SO cool that your computer has a touch screen, Tuttle! Mine doesn't have that. And it sounds as though it's extremely durable, which is what it seems like you need....

However... I guarantee that yours isn't NEARLY as shiny as my HP Pavilion DV2000Z (link to a picture at HP's website that really shows its shininess).

AAAAGH! So much to talk about!

Well, I'll start with the thing that hasn't left my mind for two days:

My bus driver said we're getting 2 more brand new buses in January. And she specifically asked the bus coordinator for one. And you know what he said? He's ask the superintendent. So at least we're getting CONSIDERED.

But the horrible thing about this is that they're trading in bus six, the sub bus that runs perfectly, is more comfortable than our regular bus, doesn't break down NEARLY as often as our regular bus, and has more seats than our regular bus, so we're not as crowded when we're on it. I'll never see 6 again! My bus driver really likes bus six, too... she says it's insane that they're getting rid of it.

You know, the other day I went online and looked (in detail) at the school's budget information. And I found the purchase history of all the school buses since 1993 and also a list of the current inventory, and that lists the buses by number, and it says the year, mileage, and make/model of each bus. Bus 6 is a 1992 Bluebird. Our bus is a 2001 Bluebird. Kinda weird that a 1992 is more reliable than a 2001. However, the thing that really made me go like this: was that bus four (which IS a full time bus) is a 1991! It's FULL-TIME! Not a spare; it's used for a total of four runs a day every day! They can trade in bus four, and keep bus six... I've always hated bus four, anyway.

I finished our Christmas village today. We've found a permanent place for it: on the antique stove in the living room. We did it a couple years ago, and we decided to do it again, that way the dining room can be a "blue room", with all silver and blue stuff in it. I did the village all by myself, as usual. And it looks really good.

I had both a horrific and excellent day at school today.

The first part of the morning was good. Social Studies was nice; we went over our guided reading worksheet, and then started an in-class geo-bee. So far, I have none wrong. We're continuing next time we have school, after vacation. Oh! Half day tomorrow, and it's going to be a class party! My teacher's going to make brownies again, like she did today (GAAAH! So much to talk about! I'll talk about that later...). And then we had gym, and we played four-square dodge ball. I really liked that.

But then... Science was when the horribleness started. So we're starting in to another lab. Yesterday, the regular teacher (who I'm always complaining about) was out, while we did the lab. So a substitute directed it. She did well. However. The regular teacher assigned us to a hypothesis... the night we DID the experiment. So we experimented without doing a hypothesis. I didn't do the hypothesis last night (and a third of the class didn't, either) because of this. So then the teacher got very mad today, and made us who didn't do the hypothesis do them while the others were conducting the second part of the lab. And she also told us that we had to make 2 hypothesis: one for the "specific objective" for the lab that she dreamed up, and one for the objective on the lab work packet. News to us all. So I wasted my entire class doing the hypothesis, since I had no idea what to write, as I had already done the infernal experiment. Then I had to gather data from everyone else to be able to do the homework that we were SUPPOSED to do last night, but we couldn't because we did the SECOND part of the lab FIRST. So I didn't get a chance to conduct the experiment myself. By the time I walked out of that room, this was an understatement of the mood I was in: And THEN, my reading teacher was on my back because I was unable to do last night's homework (compare and contrast the film we've been watching for the past few days with the story your heard today) because I was unable to pay attention to the story! The teacher left the room, and had another student read, and she has a soft voice, and the computer guy was watching over us, typing away on the teacher's computer in back of me.... So I hardly remembered a thing of the story, and I couldn't do it.

Then, during lunch, my day started to turn around. The cafeteria gave out free candy canes, and it was a buy 1 chocolate milk, get 1 free deal (as the milk expires over vacation ). And as I was walking out of the cafeteria, my fourth grade teacher walked in, with the sixth graders. She's retired now, but she comes in to the schools occasionally to sub. I complained about my morning to her (haven't seen you in over a year, let me complain about all my Science problems ), and she said that she hoped my day would get better. And after that... it did.

During homework/study, I did the hypothesis for Science and got them checked in with the teacher, so she's all set, so I don't have to stay after. She does this thing where she writes down all missing assignments, and you have to stay after school until you get them made up... but the day I got that slip, I went to her during homework/study and checked off EVERYTHING; I had had it all done, anyway. But, the deal is, if I get a late assignment on the day she'll be staying after... I'll still have to stay after (she wants a permission slip signed by a parent whether I make up all assignments or not). But I checked in the hypothesis during homework/study, so everything's fine.

Then, during math class, we threw a party because we finished a certain state program that the teacher had to do that involved video taping her classes for a couple weeks, and she had to assign work nightly (she usually assigns it weekly), and it was a bit of a challenge. We played games, and she brought in brownies. And he brownies are REEEEALLY good. She made them for homeroom last Wednesday. But she put extra chocolate in the batch today; they were horrendously gooey and messy, but let me tell you... the best brownie I've ever had. For our party before Winter Break tomorrow, she's bringing in brownies again; she said that she'd put the usual 1/4 cup in the batch for tomorrow so it wasn't so gooey.

*Shakes fingers* I just typed that all in one go. Usually I get up when I do my massive posts and come back later. I'll tell you about my vacation plans in a day or two, OK?
                    "...Some of growing up is the knitting together of our cognitive webs, and some things take time and experience to make sense...." - Taran

Comment

• One word: WEWTNESS!

My birthday was yesterday, and with it came a whole bunch of AWESOME stuff. Like, oh, an MP3 player. And an excuse to download Limewire. And the best one...

No Plot? No Problem!

WEWTWEWTWEWT! I has the official NaNoWriMo book of doom! Dance. Dance for me. DANCE, I say! DAAAANCE!

On sadder news...

I have to start my Lawson Project. *waaah* I don't WANNA write 2k non-fiction words! It's not even a worthwhile amount for TWO MONTHS! That's like... 34 words a day. It's PATHETIC! I must admit, it is on something interesting (illiteracy in Ontario!), BUT... 34 words a day is pathetic... Okay, technically it's 4k because of the rough draft...

Speaking of THAT...

I don't want anyone to read my rough draft... MINE MINE MINE! It's all MINE!

Oh well. I'll listen to my Evanescence and LP and Enya and radio and sulk.
                      "Accomplishing the impossible means only the boss will add it to your regular duties." - Anonymous
                      Nita, Kit, pay attention to that one!

Comment

• Ash: that's really unfair that you got in that much trouble for reading when you have spare time. Your English teacher sounds like my SS teacher. I think that he has some authority issues. He doesn't think that we EVER work ahead, and so, if we do something before he tells us to, even if it tells us to do it on the board or something, then he gets really unhappy and takes you into the hall and has one of his infamous "talks" about participating in his class. I know, as I've made the same mistake many times before.Once he gave me a detention. my parents weren't happy.

Emi:Lucky! 10pm isn't actually that late, if you went to bed soon after. I usually have a lot of homework and projects, so I unfortunately don't usually get a full 8 hours.

Gryph: Your anatomy practical sounds really hard, but at least you saved yourself from failure. Wow. I wonder how your teacher will respond when she sees you wrote about the Golden Compass. I think if you spent that much time on it, you will get a good grade. All of my math teachers (from 5th grade) have given me homework everyday, so I think you got kind of lucky with your old teacher in that respect,but if you only learned something every now and then- I don't think that your teacher was very good in that respect. I really liked your art work!!!!!!!!!! I thought it was really good, and Congradulations on getting 2nd place!!!!!!!!!!!!! I think that if you don't like Karate, then you should definetly try fencing. It's my favorite sport, and a really awesome one.

Eric: Good luck with your new bus! And, I don't think it was right for you to berate me earlier for using 6 smilies in a post, when you used 19 in your last one. You know?

Mousey: Happy belated birthday!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Mousey: How ancient are you now?

wolf wizard: Thanks, and that was an EXTREMELY long post, so the longer the post, the more smilies it can have... you'll eventually develop a sense of how many smilies are acceptable and how many aren't.

This morning was the last time we rode in bus six. And it was unknowingly. They traded in bus six and bus one today. So, now, we only have ONE spare bus, bus twelve, and if my bus driver blows the muffler off it again , we'll have to walk home.

But in January buses will be replaced and then we'll have two more spares... but for now, we're relying on twelve. It's still questionable whether we'll get a brand new one or not.

Tonight, I'm going to my grandmother's for the Christmas party tomorrow with my mom's mom's side of my mom's family. They're kind of distant relatives from me.... I'm sleeping over at my grandmother's tonight so I can help get ready (hopefully I won't be lifting cinderblocks from her trunk like I did LAST YEAR... ).
                          "...Some of growing up is the knitting together of our cognitive webs, and some things take time and experience to make sense...." - Taran

Comment

• *wonders if i should share my PSAT scores, since i've al;ready bragged too much about them* actually, i already wondered through this, but i felt i should say that anyways. anyways, if you wish to read them, highlight them. If not, don't...
                            <span class="ev_code_white">
                            201. WHich would be the equivilent of 2010 on an actual SAT. I did better then 99 percent of college bounmd juniordss in criticla reading, 84 percent of juniors in mathmatics, and 95 percent in writing skills. I think that's only new York, but still...In New York, i did, over all, better then 97% of all college bound Juniors...so...um...*CHEERS! DANCES! CELEBRATES! now i just need to get my school grades to something a bit better (they are alright, but i can do better) and do as good, or better in S.A.T's (I would like to do better in math) and i'll be set for college. *CHEERS*</span> Ok, that's about eveyrthing

fixed color tag, fought overwhelming urge to correct spelling and caps... gf
                            I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack.
                            For those of you who don't recognize WHO'S back, I'll give you a hint, and I don't mean the typo's in my posts - YR.

Comment

• YR I'm jealous. Very jealous. I got a <span class="ev_code_WHITE">150, it's average.. I ranked 69% overall in junior class! Haha.</span> Good job though!!! Congrats!

Gryph: Yeah I know what you mean by the reading thing, I would be reading and someone would be like "what are you reading?" and then I'd show them the book. "You actually like reading for fun?" That's the common question I get. Haha. Oh and it's the same with writing stories and stuff. It makes me angry that people assume that your writing for a class. And then they look at me like I'm a freak when I say "it's a story.. just for fun." Oh and congrats on winning 2nd place. I thought it looked really cool! And my primary is January 5th!! Yeah, NH has to be the first one.. it's the LAW. Not even kidding.

Happy Belated birthday Mousey!!!

Freedom! Freedom at last! Haha vacation just started! Alright, so maybe that's not as exciting as summer vacation but I was just about go crazy! I'm so happy. Although I have a game tonight, I'm still happy that I won't be at the school for one whole week! Yes! And it's almost Christmas! I already know what I'm going to get for one of my gifts because I was there when I picked it out so I can't wait to get it! It's like this Dooney & Burke bag that was at TJ MAX. It was around 255 dollars but my mom got it at 120. Not bad. It's cute and pink .

[Christmas, Christmas time is near
                              Time for toys and time for cheer
                              We've been good, but we can't last
                              Hurry Christmas, hurry fast
                              Want a plane that loops the loop
                              Me, I want a hula hoop
                              We can hardly stand the wait
                              Please Christmas, don't be late.]

I love that song.. It's so cute!!

Dai all
                              Time passes. Even when it seems impossible.
                              Even when each tick of the second hand aches like the pulse of blood behind a bruise.
                              It passes unevenly, in strange lurches and dragging lulls, but pass it does. Even for me.
                              Check out my video: LET GO

Comment

• I is twelve...

*sulkies* My seceret santa didn't get me AWAb! But he did get meh Tolberone and lifesavers! *will consume them to stay up all night tonight... BWAHAHAH!*
                                "Accomplishing the impossible means only the boss will add it to your regular duties." - Anonymous
                                Nita, Kit, pay attention to that one!

Comment

Working...
                                X