The Topic of Great Randomness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ahh, I always liked Skittles.

OOOH, Les Miserables, good show, good show.

By the way, Where is Rysade these days? He hasn't been here for like, a week.
    hummm...
    sig trim - gf
    :wigglesmile: :flycatcher:
    Now aren't you happy that you read this!?
    A sheperdess is quite a mess, but little lambs are lovely....

Comment

• *rolls eyes* He's forgetting about us again... Periodically he rejects us and goes off somewhere. Or, hey, he could just be busy. Or his comp could be fried. Or... the possibilities are endless...
      T
      sig trim - gf
      Go ahead! Panic! Do it now and avoid the June rush! Fear death by water!

Comment

• Hey Tui, this is totally irrelevant, but I was thinking, instead of taking up space with your newbie pack, why don't you post it in it's own topic and then post the link whenever someone needs it? It'd save space, and that's always good, since it's DD who pays for these.

Anyway, just a thought.

*Ella*

"Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a harder battle."
        -Plato
        *Ella*
        "But the night rolls around, and it all starts making sense
        There is no right way or wrong way, you just have to live
        And so I do what I do, and at least I exist;
        What could mean more than this?"
        --Bright Eyes

Comment

• That would eb so like him. I think those fangirls went to his head, so now he thinks he can just get up and leave us when ever he wats to. We should all email him, just to bug the crap out of him.....
          sig trim - gf

Comment

• Yeah, it might have something to do with the fangirls, but he hasn't been gone for that long.

*Agent~M*

I'm a walking talking dictionary, until you ask me about America.
            *Agent~M*
            "Imagination is more important than knowledge" Albert Einstein
            "Those who dream by day are cognizant of those who dream by night" -Edgar Allen Poe
            "See everything, overlook a lot, correct a little." - Pope John Paul XXIII
            "I could live

Comment

• Okay, I need a netpet thing too. *goes off to pound and comes back holding tiny jellyfish* He shall be mine and I shall call him Squishy. But I shouldn't copy. *goes back to pound, retuurns Squishy and buys a parrolet* My little baby Spanky. Peanut m&ms are a good thing. So are junior mints. And I of course am insulted that Aurora doesn't know that Minnesota is a state. HOW RUDE!!!! *in the high-pitched voice that ND and Marnie should know all too well* Anyway, G2G. Stupid reality.

"Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Tried again. Failed again. Failed better."
              The World is Quiet Here
              Restelle
              Violence is not the answer except during Ski Club and on the web.
              Ner Musan Hashima Biranya
              READ MERCEDES LACKEY!!!!
              I promise I will use no more fun funs
              The Taiko Dodo and Mitten of Insanity
              Be happy life is good

Comment

• I had forgotten...

Probably a good thing Rysade's disappeared too... I've been having these fangirlish urges lately concerning bishies... Ie shrieking, and hugging...

Go away, stupid urges...........

"I want to find something I've wanted all along
                Somewhere I belong"
                -Somewhere I belong, Linkin Park

Comment

• Ohhh, urges are a bad thing.....well, when they are bad urges anyway. Like wanting to be a fangirl. Thats pretty bad.......

Where did the "He shall be mine, and I shall call him Squishy" thing come from? I know that I have heard it somewhere before......
                  sig trim - gf

Comment

• Sounds vaguely like the Abominable Snowman from Bugs Bunny:
                    "Oh, a little bunny rabbit of my very own. I shall pet him and pat him and stroke his fur and I will call him George."
                    "Thus is Balance maintained." A Wizard of Earthsea
                    "Condensing fact from the vapor of nuance." Neal Stephenson, Snow Crash

Comment

• *I open a bag of Milk Duds, plop myself onto a chair to join the chaos, and start munching.*

Jen26
                      "Deceit shall have its reward." - Timeline

Comment

• Did anybody here ever see "Of Mice and Men"? "Tell me about the rabbits, George." Ahh, good movie. Sad, but good.

Can I have a Milkdud?

sig trim - gf

Comment

• I hate milkduds.

How many disassociated Bocce fanatics does it take to screw in a lightbulb?

Comment

• Crazy. Milk Duds are goooood!!! Not as good as Junior Mints though.

*Agent~M*

*Agent~M*
                            "Those who dream by day are cognizant of those who dream by night" -Edgar Allen Poe
                            "I could live

Comment

• They taste yummy. the only bad thing about them is that they are REALLY shticky.
                              sig trim - gf

Comment

• Yeah. And they get caught in your teeth.

*Agent~M*

*Agent~M*
                                "I could live

Comment

Working...
                                X