Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Twilight and New Moon....Anyone read them?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ther is no possible way that she could know that, seeing as how there were no ARCs so no one besides Stephenie and her editors (and Alphie from the Twilight Lexicon, but she is under contract) and none of them would leak any plot details. What you heard is a rumor, probably started by someone who wants to sound intelligent when they really don't know anything.
    Worlds biggest fangirl...future star of broadway...dictionary for the forum...in love with way to may fictional characters...You can call me Nate, everyone else does...I wonder if, when I finish my book, I'll have an awesome website with cool forums

Comment

you know, with the first book, i was practically up all night finishing it, the night before the regents! *almost faints to realize what i did* ah well...it was worth it. and as for the date the book is being released...
      why are SO many books being released in augest? i'm serious...alex rider book, eclipse book, temerair book...why does augest get so many books? who is augest, to be elevated so above all other months? and will my OTHER favorite authors use this as a chance TO FINALLY GIVE ME A NEW BOOK? *will have to wait and see* on the bright side, my joking around about the month of augest extends this post to a lenght i can actually call a POST! and i truly hope bella is a vampire soon...it's getting annoying waiting. (also, i appoloigize if i'm ranting a bit much...i'm starved, and filled to the limit with energy from an earlier post...)
      I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack.
      For those of you who don't recognize WHO'S back, I'll give you a hint, and I don't mean the typo's in my posts - YR.

Comment

not all books are coming out in august...harry potter came out in july...and we aren't getting a wizard of mars until who knows when...
        Worlds biggest fangirl...future star of broadway...dictionary for the forum...in love with way to may fictional characters...You can call me Nate, everyone else does...I wonder if, when I finish my book, I'll have an awesome website with cool forums

Comment

alex rider...wha!? i thought he was done with the alex rider series. i thought alice would be the one to...change her, not...who's changing her? carlise, right? or is it edward? *moans* we still don't know when wizard of mars is coming out then? i think summer seems to see the most new books.
          -"Though speach be unlearn'd, The wisdom be earn'd,"
          Cairpre, the bard, The Lost Years of Merlin book 3
          http://inheritanceseries.freeforums....ce41240a2f1add

Comment

No, Alice said she lacked the control to be able to change Bella. Carlisle said he would do it, but then Edward said he would do it if she married him first, so it all depends on whether or not Bella says yes...

Comment

i really hope that bella says yes to edward. it wouldn't feel right if carlisle changed her. it really should be edward. they have been through so much together and they will go through much more.

Comment

he's not done with alex rider, though i thought he was too...there's another one coming! *cheers* i hope edward DOES change bella. i mean, you guys are right...it's only right that he do it. besides, HE"S the one who loves her...but how can he be asked to do something he thinks of as a great evil, if he has any other choice? the only fair way to do it, is find some way to convince him that vampirism isn't akin to evil, or souless.
                For those of you who don't recognize WHO'S back, I'll give you a hint, and I don't mean the typo's in my posts - YR.

Comment

she just has to say yes to edward. this is so frusturating. i can't wait till Agust 7th. at first i thought eclipse came out July 27th. i wasn't in the best of moods when i found out it didn't come out till the next month.

Comment

bella can do anything she wants...which is why this whole htings driving us so crazy. if she HAD to say yes, then we'd have no problem waiting for the next book! it's the suspence that's killing us...which is, of course, why she put it into play.

Comment

• you're right. i'm sorry i just really want her to say yes to edward. it's horrible not knowing if she will or not.

Comment

• it's not a bad thing you reawlly want her to say yes...it's just that we have to accept that she might NOT, as much as we might want her too...or it may occure five books from now. *hopes author is a fast writer* anyways, we'll just have to wait and see. but i wonder what bella's abilities will be as a vampire...

Comment

• OMG i just finished the book (i've had a long book list *rolls eyes*) it was sooo great. but i was wondering, when bella gets changed what is her gift going to be??? i mean she can already block off telepathy so is that going to be enhanced because i dont think that can... and then there the thing with the werewolfs... i think that bella is acually some creature of some kind because no normal persome can acually stay sane though all this. wouldent that be interesting if she turned out to be a creature and the reason he can is because her memory was lost at some time and she (sub-concesly)knew all of this so its not really difficult to belive.... i dunno.... and how did she get the power to block off telepathey to her mind??? i dunno.

she better marry Edward or im going to beat her down i swear it. shes just afraid of commitment. how in the d%*^ world can you be afraid of commitment when you want to become a vampire?!?!?! it doesnt make any scence. i mean it like "oh i wanna become a vampire but we cannt get marryied, because im afraid of the commitment of staying togeter..." arrrgggg its annoying.... yay 7 days till the boook lets throw a party k?
                          its a long long walk to the end of the earth... but let me tell you if im walking to you then i'll walk farther than you would have dreamed possible.

Comment

• maybe her gift will be to sheild vampires or humans from other vampire's gifts. that got confusing. i said her mom was a vampire but that got shot down.

Comment

• kimi once said maybe she'll be able to dampen the gifts of otehrs...but maybe your right, and she'll just be able to extend the feild. but i think there's SOMTHING strange with that girl, even if she IS human...i think she IS human but also...more. that's how me and kimi described it after reading it, i think. she's human, but there's something MORE to her as well.

Comment

• thats what i think like maybe shes a desendent from a vampire but not directly
                                6 more dayyyys
                                (whoa)
                                CAYTE.

Comment

Working...
                                X