No announcement yet.

Movies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Okay no I would say...CAST ME DD I'M A GOOD ACTRESS MEMEMEMEME! (yeah I know that's selfish but whatever!)
    penguins will rule the world.

Comment

Ohhhh, yes, ME TOO!! oh well, I don't really care... though it would be nice to be in it, if only a small role.
      ... But he was looking through the window at the one joy from which he must be forever barred.

Comment

I think we would all like to play apart in the magic of the movie!!! but theres no point me asking cause I'm shy and can't act and whats the point in trying when you know it will never happen!! *dreamy eyed expression* "i think in my ideal world i could do that (act) and be an older uglyer version of Daniel Radclif!!! again I'm sorry but I can't spell!!" It would not just be for the fame but for being part of the story i would go for, acting out any readers dream, becoming part of the story!!! I surpose we can all dream!!
        Fox
        God its hard to keep up with everything here!!

Memember of The STTF (Save the topic foundation).

Comment

Don't worry. Acting it's not needed anymore. Haven't you ever watched Daniel Radcliffe and Emma Watson on Harry Potter?
          Comradely, Diego

Blow wind, come wrath; at least I will die with the harness off my back.
          ------------------------------------------------------------
          "I know you've come to kill me. Shoot, coward, you will only kill a man." - Che

"Be a real

Comment

*snickers*

I'm either too young or too old for parts... Maybe I could be the voice of Picchu.... I'm annoying enough for it.
            *Agent~M*
            "Imagination is more important than knowledge" Albert Einstein
            "Those who dream by day are cognizant of those who dream by night" -Edgar Allen Poe
            "See everything, overlook a lot, correct a little." - Pope John Paul XXIII
            "I could live

Comment

I think I'm too old. It would be fun to get made up like one of the aliens though. That would be awesome.

Silly Diego. Of course, having just watched Dan Radcliffe at the London POA Premier on the news this morning, after all the interviews he's done, you'd think that he'd learn by now how to interview well. Rupert Grint is just plain hot. I don't care that he is like....3 years younger than me. I think. How old is he, anyway?
              http://superdrea.net/

Comment

He's 16 or 17 and I agree with you drea. We should just make a Harry Potter topic on here.
                penguins will rule the world.

Comment

Isn't he 14?
                  Comradely, Diego

Blow wind, come wrath; at least I will die with the harness off my back.
                  ------------------------------------------------------------
                  "I know you've come to kill me. Shoot, coward, you will only kill a man." - Che

"Be a real

Comment

According to the IMDB site, Rupert Grint was born on 24 August 1988, so he'd be fifteen now - he's the oldest of the three.

I'd think there are enough websites with Harry Potter topics, and it just doesn't seem polite to DD to start one here.
                    Just the FAQs, ma'am: Chat, Board and Books.

Comment

• I volunteer to be cast as Nita's librarian, Mrs. Lesser. By the time all the wrangling about the movie finishes, I might even have my MLS...

Started my second MLS course last Monday. Already we are discussing cataloging. I personally would have put the original So You Want to be a Wizard in the metaphysical section, rather than the stage magic section, but that's just an opinion.
                      "Thus is Balance maintained." A Wizard of Earthsea
                      "Condensing fact from the vapor of nuance." Neal Stephenson, Snow Crash

Comment

• db_pr you are sooooooo right!!!! when i saw the first HP i thought they where terrible apart from the one that played Ron he stole the show!!! 2nd one the same as he first but they are differantly growing into the roles!!! I heard this week there thinking that they might get to old to quick to play in all the movies which would be a dreadful shame!!! so I say 'KEEP THE CAST!!!!!'
                        Fox

Comment

• So, I'm gonna catch the Thursday midnight show of PoA with a bunch of crazy friends, and then maybe try to find a theatre that's playing Zatoichi.

When are you planning on seeing PoA? And what movie do you want to watch after it?
                          New to the board? Please take the time to read the YW Board-Specific Rules, or Why We're Not Like Other Boards FAQ.

Comment

• Well I'm going to see Troy this afternoon (I'm driving the car load!!!) after squash, which I really don't wat to see but I said I would, then I'll go and see HP next week (heres hopeing *cross fingers* need to find a friend to go with first!!) and then after that????????????? Have not got a clue?????
                            Fox

Comment

• omigod. The Incredibles trailer is up on the Apple trailers site (also a good place to see what's coming, Fox--and somehow, I doubt you're going to have any trouble finding someone to go with you to see HP:PoA). I have a feeling I know what's going to be playing before HP:PoA.

BTW, did everybody see the pre-HP Monsters Inc. trailer? ("charades") That was a scream.
                              New to the board? Please take the time to read the YW Board-Specific Rules, or Why We're Not Like Other Boards FAQ.

Comment

• I'm going to see POA with Clara, my French exchange sister, and Freya, my little sister. Which is going to make it an incredibly sad film for me, because Clara is leaving very, very soon, and I don't want her to go. *cries*

anyway, We're going to pick Freya up from school, go have dinner and then see POA- a treat for Freya and some bonding time. Kinda looking forward to it, actually.
                                Go ahead! Panic! Do it now and avoid the June rush! Fear death by water!

Comment

Working...
                                X