Young Wizards Movies?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

savvy-- I just love that word!!
    Emma Watson was horrible. I read what she said about Hermione having no fashion sense. Sorry if you like her, but she's a bit of an idiot. And Daniel Radcliffe-- I think he's not that good of an actor.In one scene they were supposed to be scared and surprised, maybe it was the trol scene, but Ron actually looked surprised with his mouth open and eyes wide and stuff, and Harry was just sitting there, looking bored. I'm sure, look over the movies again. And DR didn't look the part, in my opinion anyway. And he was supposed to have green eyes, they could have at least put in contacts or something, with today's technology, and his scar was off center. My favorite probably was Rubert Grint, though Tom Felton (Malfoy) was very good too. Most of the teachers were excellen, especially Dumbledore, McGonagal (sp??) and... uh... I just lost my train of thought. brb, gotta go catch it, savvy??!!
    Sorry for my ramblings. Ciao!!

~*KsSk8er*~
    Hogwarts Dropout
    "She leaped off the table and tore into the living room. There was a brief sound of scrabbling, and then from the living room, Kit said, "Uh, Annie, your cat just went up the chimney..."
    Dai Stiho
    ~*KsSk8er*~
    "She leaped off the table and tore into the living room. There was a brief sound of scrabbling, and then from the living room, Kit said, "Uh, Annie, your cat just went up the chimney..."
    Dai Stiho:grin&bounce:

Comment

...and his scar was off center.
      Sorry, I just had to comment on that one point. I do agree with everything else. Yes, HP's scar WAS off center, but the movie directer asked JKR how she imagined the scar, and she said that she imagined it to be slightly to the right.

"Deceit shall have its reward." - Timeline

Comment

oh *blushes*
        thanks for telling me that
        by the way peoples, you can ignore my ramblings if you want. you can ignore anything I say if you want. and i will ignore you *puts hands over ears and hums loudly* just kidding. hyperness!!

It was my bday last week!! YAY!! I love ponders!! ((don't ask))

The world is now ending. Please log off.

~*KsSk8er*~
        Hogwarts Dropout
        Dai Stiho
        ~*KsSk8er*~

Comment

Don't you get all embarressed and stop posting! I said I actually AGREED with EVERY SINGLE OTHER POINT YOU MADE! That is extremely rare for me. You can ask anyone you want to vouch for me on that!

*panics and thinks that KsSk8er will log off and never come back*

Comment

Yes, I will vouch for you on that, Jen.

*grins widely at Jen*

Don't you agree??

"Food for thought requires a mind with teeth" Vollys the dragon, "The Two Princesses of Bamarre"
            "Drink up, me hearties, yo ho!" Jack Sparrow, Pirates of the Caribbean
            WHO CARES IF LEGOLAS IS GIRLY OR NOT???
            Nurse Foxtail has returned!!!

Comment

I agree with peoples. DR didn't use facial expresions!!! I mean the owl that plays Hedwig(sp?) did better taht him in the 2nd movie when they wer in front of the train. He's like "huh? what is going on?" and Hedwig and Rupert are like "OH CRAP!!! We're gonna die!" And in the whomping willow part, Rupert is like AH!!! and he's looking bored. WHAT THE CRAP?!!!!??? Can't they get better actors?

~Sam (Hifun55) and Dog~
              When you judge others you don't define them, you define yourself.
              Anger is just one letter short of dAnger!
              DON'T YOU DARE LOOK AT ME IN THAT TONE OF VOICE!!!
              Silence is golden?... aw! but shouting is fun!
              ~Sam (Hifun55)~
              Why do I have to keep telling people I'm OK? Oh, because they aren't sure I am... then why do I have to keep telling me??
              HYPERNESS IS FUN!!! I'M HYPER 24-7!!!
              My being born was NOT a natural disater!!! It was just a bad thing to h

Comment

YW should become movies as long as: 1. DD edits them 2. thay are NOT animated. 3. they have good actors

Comment

uh.... hi. I'm ok.
                  it's ok Jen. I'm back. And you're not really the reason I left. And wow, no one ever agrees with me. lol. ops: I feel loved.
                  blather.
                  Anyways, i don't think I could ever log off and never come back, unless someone REALLY upset me. And even then, I would probably just log off for a while and come back in a day or two and upset . I love u guys!! ur the best!! ((ok that was weird))and you can't be mad at me for my stupidity or insanity because we're all insane and....uh....ok u can be mad at me for my stupidity.
                  great, another one of my ramblings. oh well.

Last week was my birthday!!

oh yeah, and ditto what Sam said. which was kind of what I was trying to say, only I pointlessly rambled on and on and on and on. Like I'm doing now.

~*KsSk8er*~
                  Hogwarts Dropout
                  Dai Stiho
                  ~*KsSk8er*~

Comment

Comment

Kat: I love the first quote in your sig...... *laughs*

As for DR and EW (it;s watson, byt the way)... I've said enough, I think.
                      Except. In the massive Lego model of Harry Potter? HE HAS BLUE EYES!!! They couldn't even get it right in the lego model. And it's not like the colour of Harry's eyes isn't commented on every five pages!

"We are philosophical geniuses [sic] who will one day rule the world!"
                      --Agent M
                      Ahahahaha, Ahahahaha, Ahahahaha!
                      Still the Typo Queen
                      Go ahead! Panic! Do it now and avoid the June rush! Fear death by water!

Comment

Yeah. And Daniel Radcliffe has PIERCING BLUE EYES. At the auditions, they went for looks alone--if you had a little experience--you're in! And about the off-center scar, she said slightly to the right. DR's is practically above his ear! Kat, in case you haven't heard--YWW is not the place to stay on topic.

brokencello
                        the crinkled paper bag
                        "Life isn't like the movies, Toto."
                        --Alfredo, Cinema Paradiso
                        brokencello
                        the crinkled paper bag
                        "Not all treasure is silver and gold, mate." "But why is the rum gone?" --both from Captain Jack Sparrow, "Pirates"

Comment

But shouldn't it be...?

If you could pick a director for a SYWTBAW film, who would it be? And how would you do Fred?

Personally, I wouldn't mind a Pixar-animated version, with John Lasseter in charge, and Fred being voiced by Jeff Goldblum. Lindsay Lohan could do Nita's voice.
                          New to the board? Please take the time to read the YW Board-Specific Rules, or Why We're Not Like Other Boards FAQ.

Comment

Kat: What film did he wear green contact lenses in? I thought his eyes were always blue.

That's the thing that annoys me the most about the movies. Contacts don't even cost that much, especially for a moviemaker. So why doesn't he have them? *rolls eyes*

If ignorance is bliss, why aren't more people happy?

Curiosity mauled the cat and left it on the side of the road.

School is hell with flourescent lighting.
                            I will rejoice in the moonlight;
                            I will dance in the rivers of my tears;
                            For I am joyously, wonderfully alive!

Make your own laws or be a slave to another man's. -William Blake

School is hell with flourescent lighting.

Comment

Yeah, how would they do Fred, and the bird-eating-fire hydrant... and, and I know there's more?

~Sam (Hifun55) and Dog~
                              When you judge others you don't define them, you define yourself.
                              Anger is just one letter short of dAnger!
                              DON'T YOU DARE LOOK AT ME IN THAT TONE OF VOICE!!!
                              Silence is golden?... aw! but shouting is fun!
                              ~Sam (Hifun55)~
                              Why do I have to keep telling people I'm OK? Oh, because they aren't sure I am... then why do I have to keep telling me??
                              HYPERNESS IS FUN!!! I'M HYPER 24-7!!!
                              My being born was NOT a natural disater!!! It was just a bad thing to h

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X