No announcement yet.

Young Wizards Movies?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I like live-action better, I was just proving a point the not ALL animated movies are bad. I, myself would rather see a YW movie in live-action.

~Sam (Hifun55) and Dog~
    When you judge others you don't define them, you define yourself.
    Anger is just one letter short of dAnger!
    DON'T YOU DARE LOOK AT ME IN THAT TONE OF VOICE!!!
    Silence is golden?... aw! but shouting is fun!
    ~Sam (Hifun55)~
    Why do I have to keep telling people I'm OK? Oh, because they aren't sure I am... then why do I have to keep telling me??
    HYPERNESS IS FUN!!! I'M HYPER 24-7!!!
    My being born was NOT a natural disater!!! It was just a bad thing to h

Comment

• fred should be done digitily

Comment

• I totaly agree wiht sam

Comment

• hi im new here but i totaly agree with making these cool books into movies

Razerwizard
          Razerwizard

Comment

• Comment

• Welcome Reza. I also agree with Sam, the movies should be live action, if there ever are any movies. But I am not so sure about Fred being lighting or digital, I think probably a mix of both would be the best way to go. And the quote, 'IF WE HAE OT GIVE THESE BASTARDS OUR LIVES, WE GIVE THEM HELL BEFORE WE DO!!' was in Matrix Revolutions, or Matrix 3. not matrix 2.

I love YW series. Blah blah blah blah blah, I also think a;ldskjghas;dglhas;dfgkh. I am really crazy and stupid and funny and dumb and extremely smart. I hope I get to know everybody wish I was registered for this place since it was first here.

Comment

• Trust Neo to know the answer to that where that quote came from.
                Dia Sthio Reza, how'd you like the site so far?
                I agree with Neo, a mix of the two on Fred would probably be the best bet. It would make it look -a little- more real. Also you can always tell if they did things digitally or are in front of a green screen as long as they aren't real clean about it (which drives me nuts), so if YW is made a movie then they would need people that aren't messy about it or at least can clean up after themselves. You would most likely have to use a green screen for many of the shots so... yeah. You get my point.

~Sam (Hifun55) and Dog~
                Anger is just one letter short of dAnger!
                ~Sam (Hifun55)~
                Why do I have to keep telling people I'm OK? Oh, because they aren't sure I am... then why do I have to keep telling me??

Comment

• Comment

• True, but Kat look at Dobby in HP2. He was TOTALLY computer generated. When they were filming they used an orange ball on a stick as Dobby. While on top of DR in the hospital scene you could practically pass him off as real. I think there is a character like that in LOTR, but I 'm not sure having not read the books or watched the movies as of yet.

~Sam (Hifun55) and Dog~
                    READ MY Live Journal
                    ~Sam (Hifun55)~

Comment

• Sam - I suppose you might be right about Fred. It could

Comment

• the spelling is Gollum and Smeagol. Anyways... Hey! that reminds me, who has seen LOTR 3? I saw it sunday morning through sunday afternoon. It was good, but the dramatic parts were too slow. And they skipped out a bunch of parts that were in the books. Okay, gtg, bye everybody.

I love YW series. Blah blah blah blah blah, I also think a;ldskjghas;dglhas;dfgkh. I am really crazy and stupid and funny and dumb and extremely smart. I hope I get to know everybody wish I was registered for this place since it was first here.

Comment

• Hey guys, i'm new here, but it would be so cool to see the books turned into movies, as long as they dont mess with the main plots. they didn't do too badly with Smeagol or Dobby, but it would be interesting to see how they would make Fred seem realistic.

Comment

• Tow things have leapt to mid: the first is how owuld the underwater scenes (and submearine wizards) in Deep Wizardry be done? It's quite hard to do a 'talking'whale convincingly....
                            Secondly, I hope to goodess that it is one film per book - no less. There is enough is any one book for a decent film. Given the editorial input DD will be insiting on, I have few worries about this.

"Never let your sense of morals prevent you from doing what is right" - Salvor Hadrin, in Isaac Asimov's Foundation
                            "Never let your sense of morals prevent you from doing what is right" - Salvor Hadrin, in Isaac Asimov's Foundation

Comment

• Dai Stiho, ava!
                              Dai Stiho, Reza!
                              Glad you showed up. Where's Birdhead? TUI!!!!!! NEED A SET OF NEWB PACKS! well, she'll be around. I'm brokencello, but just call me bc. And you'll get to know everyone else, I think...

brokencello
                              the crinkled paper bag
                              "Life isn't like the movies, Toto."
                              --Alfredo, Cinema Paradiso
                              brokencello
                              the crinkled paper bag
                              "Not all treasure is silver and gold, mate." "But why is the rum gone?" --both from Captain Jack Sparrow, "Pirates"

Comment

• Hola ava! I'm Sam.
                                Wilf, they made the animals in Cats and Dogs and Sutart Little look like they were talking. But Yes it would be harder on a whale. But I don't think the whales ACTUALLY TALKED like humans, it was more of the speech feel thing wasn't it?

~Sam (Hifun55) and Dog~
                                READ MY Live Journal
                                ~Sam (Hifun55)~

Comment

Working...
                                X