• Time
  • Show
Clear All

hmm AWD beuase it was soo sad T.T

and............................

thats it I liked everything else
    ~*If Time Has A Heart, Its Only Becuase Other Hearts Stop*~

Comment

I think my least fav. book is the 5th. Until it gets to where nita's mom battles the Lone Power
      Reading is important. Reading is a way of life. Without reading you are nothing. Without reading you are stupid. Without reading there is no language. READ READ READ!

Comment

*sigh*. why are you pplz obsessed with asking impossible questions? i love ALL the freaking books, dangit!

Comment

My least Favorite book whould have to be DW, I'm not sure why I just don't like it as well as the others.

Comment

Um, guys, please take a look at the Board FAQ, especially the rule about one-liners!--we just had three one-liner posts in a row!

peridexis: I don't think anybody came into this discussion expecting to have a definitive answer. This is more a sort of shoot-the-breeze watercooler talk.

My least favorite is A Wizard Abroad, mostly because it was continually reminding me that DD had just moved to Ireland and would not be in the US for the foreseeable future, but also because for the longest time, it was The Last Book in the Series. Thankfully, this is no longer the case, but I still associate that long dry spell with AWA.
            New to the board? Please take the time to read the YW Board-Specific Rules, or Why We're Not Like Other Boards FAQ.

Comment

i would have to say my worst favorate book would be um.... well any ways i dont have one. i dont like any book that is boring thats it.

its not 1 line
              life sucks then u die

Comment

Since some people are including the cat books, then I can choose a least favorite much easier. To Visit The Queen would be my least favorite of all the wizardry books. Of the YW books only, I'm not sure. I love the first four, and the rest are about on equal ground since I haven't read them as many times as I read the first four.

Of course, I haven't read the cat books that much, either, but then I don't reread books I don't love like I reread books that I do.

Blue

Comment

<span class="ev_code_BLUE">I LOVE ALL OF TEH YW!! BOOKS.! </span> OMg! Anne of Green Galbes was horrid. I had to read it for school. I hated it. It was just stupid.."Oh so amasing little Annie is sad"..Boo hoo. But i also disliked Oh..i havent read much anything else but YW or stuff related to it. Also, Oh here i have one= "Kidnapped" By Robert Louis Stevenstin. How ever you spell is freaking name. EITHER WAY I HATED IT!! . Okay i gotta go wish i could state more but im gonna get banned. Me is bad me go on with out permission. Hey who heard of the new planet they found?Its name is "UB313" Its bigger than Pluto and it has the most farthest out lat and lon of the our Solar System!! Its soooooo cooooll!
                  Dai All,
                  Tori
                  Love and be loved

Comment

Out of all the yw books i'd have to say that The Wizards Dillema is both one of my more favourite ones and the one i like the least

I dislike it bc it's soo depressing to read.

I like it bc of the messages that it carries.
                    which has inspired me to write this quote

"even in the Darkest Night the Light shines on through the power of the Human Spirit to persevere against the Darkness"

-MBF
                    ---------------------------------------
                    YW Chat room link. http://client00.chat.mibbit.com/ Type in nickname and #youngwizards for channel.
                    "in remembrance of Peter Murray,5/16/06,dai stiho

Comment

Originally posted by tori:
                      OMg! Anne of Green Galbes was horrid. I had to read it for school. I hated it. It was just stupid.."Oh so amasing little Annie is sad"..Boo hoo. ...
                      Well, them's fightin' words. I love Anne of Green Gables and the entire Anne series, and every book written by L.M. Montgomery, actually (The Blue Castle being my favorite). I think they're an absolute hoot. But then, I wasn't forced to read them for school, and actually chose to read them on my own. Probably because I loved the tv movie that was made back in the '80s, as well as the [Road to] Avonlea series. And I've got a special weakness for the sub-genre known as the "Schoolgirl Romance": Anne of Green Gables, A Little Princess, Pollyanna, Daddy-Long-Legs, Little House on the Prairie, Little Women, etc. etc.

Given a choice between school-reading titles, I'd pick Anne of Green Gables over "The Lottery" or Lord of the Flies or The Sound and the Fury any day. I really prefer non-depressing books that don't lecture me on the corrupt nature of man and the utter hopelessness of being .
                      New to the board? Please take the time to read the YW Board-Specific Rules, or Why We're Not Like Other Boards FAQ.

Comment

My least favorite YW book...hmm thats easy! A Wizard Alone!! no offence DD, but it just didnt grab my attention or something.. but I just did nt like it one single bit. The fact that Nita and Kit weren't speeking didnt help either. lol. I'm done.
                        Don't take life so seriously- you wont get out alive anyway.
                        I just got lost in thought…it was unfamiliar territory.
                        If one synchronized swimmer drowns, do the rest have to drown too?

Comment

I don't think I have a least favorite book....i mean if i don't like a book....I don't read it...So a least favorite book to me would be a book i loved...but didn't love as much as the other ones i loved....anyways, i can't think of one....

I kind of liked wizard alone. But i can see how nita and kit not talking could kind of hurt it. I mean, nita and kit DEFINATLY work better as a team. and besides, waiting for them together is responsible for at least SOME of the appeal.

[edited to consolidate double-post. --kli]
                          I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack.
                          For those of you who don't recognize WHO'S back, I'll give you a hint, and I don't mean the typo's in my posts - YR.

Comment

No book is my least fav... All books are great!!!!
                            There's no place like home, there's no place like home... Exept the Library!

Comment

My least favorite _was_ HW. Only 'cus it was mostly about Dairine and after reading DW I kinda expected more to happen in the next book....yknow, with Nita practically almost sacrificing her life and all...

But after a while I guess it was WA o.O It was just....split too much. o.O
                              ~~~~---------------~~~~~
                              sweetbox!!!~

Comment

Well, I liked A Wizard Alone, because I know a couple of autistic people, and I thought it was cool! Well, I thought High Wizardry was OK, but I think Nita and Kit should have been a little more involved with the whole thing. Also, I don't know why... but I almost stopped reading at The Wizard's Dilemma, I almost lost interest, I guess...

Comment

Working...
                                X