No announcement yet.

Favorite Characters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My favourite character? You're asking me to choose? *sigh* Might as well make a list and spend ages moving people around on it:
    <UL TYPE=SQUARE>
    <LI>Peach
    <LI>Dairine (I hope she gets another central role soon...)
    <LI>Ponch (there've been hints that he's more than a just a dog with abnormal abilities, expecially in AWA)
    <LI>Tom and Carl
    <LI>Filif (I just love the idea of a talking walking Christmas tree for some reason...did I spell his name right?)
    <LI>The One's Champion (but then there's not much difference between her and Peach, is there?)
    <LI>that oozy Jello-resembling alien in the Crossings in HW, because I have a thing for really strange things...[/list]
    -Tell me and I may remember; show me and I'll understand; involve me and I'll never forget. Thank you, PM. Your light lives on.

Comment

Who is or are my favorite character(s) overall Nita with Ponch a close second.

and then by book

book 1: Fred and the lotus are tied but i like the Eldest too.

Book 2: Ed the mastershark, the dolphin who scares Nita at the begining and S'ree.

Book 3 High wizardry: Dairine comes into her own and I like her robo kids like GIGO

Book 4 the Wizard abroad: Tualha, biddy, and the Amadaun

the wizards dilemma: really like Nita's Mom in this one, the trancendental pig, and the rollers

a Wizard Alone: Milman (who I still think resembles the Amadaun from Abroad), and of course daryl

haven't read the rest yet so can't comment

P.S. While I can't say the lone one is a favorite he must get some credit for without him the books would be boring

Comment

Huzzah, my first post. -ahem-

My favorite characters? Well, here they are, in no particular order.

Fred -- Let's face it, his naivete/curiousity is totally hilarious. I got chills when he died; I still do, everytime I read SYWTBAW.
        Ponch -- I love his growing knowledge and understanding of the world. Again, it was absolutely chilling when he discovered the pain of compassion.
        Nita's Mom -- Reminds me of my mom. Been through so much, yet is still so strong and beautiful.
        Lone One -- Everyone keeps saying he's hot. Are you forgetting he'd kill you? Yuck, masochists...anyways, physical appearance not withstanding...I'm a sucker for redemption cases. Unlike Dairine, I always felt this strange sort of empathy for Darth Vader, and the Lone One. I can almost identify with him, as much as one CAN identify with the being who created death.
        Kit & Nita-- Of course I love our protagonists ^^
        ~~~~~
        You know when people see a cat's litter box, they always say, "Oh, have you got a cat?" Just once, I want to say, "Nope. It's for company. Help yourself. Make yourself comfy. Take your time."

Comment

Just ONE?!

Wow. Hmmm.
          Everyone!!!!!!!!!!
          Nita, Kit, Dairine&Roshaun, Ronan, Filif, Skeret (sp), Ponch, the One's Champion, the Lone One, Nita's Aunt&Mom&Dad, Carl, Tom, ectera.
          I think I'll go ennoble some waffles.
          -Nita

Comment

Working...
          X