No announcement yet.

Favorite Characters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tiff: Thanks and it's okay that you mistake me for a guy--a lot of people tell me I talk like one. So that's alright, I guess...

"semiramis" is the greek name of a famous babylonian queen, whose directly transliterated name was "shamiram", and who is credited with the commissions of the great Hanging Gardens and the Libraries of Nineveh.

The second half of my webhandle, "Mei", which I don't use that often, is part of my Chinese name and means "rose", but I don't think that's what you meant...

Oh, er... by the way... would you mind perhaps not using so many punctuation marks at one time?

...sorry @.@

Comment

Sorry about that, "rose" huh, sounds real kewl!! *Tackles Gryphon right back and throws a playful punch at him * One good turn deserves another I suppose! But I'll try not to hurt myself down here, so what does your full name mean in real life, if you don't mind me asking! Caitlin, Why are you drinking tea online, won't that hurt your comp.??, and why don't you give me a straight ansewer, and further more why won't you guys let me onto this secret bond of our's, it's because I'm a nebie isn't it!!?? Oh well, guess I'll just talk with everybody else then, or mabey i'll just sit here and wait on the lone power to come and find me.
      {Starts to notice a dark wave of shadows coming at her, leaps up and runs at the computer screen, and falls back with a huge bump on her head.} Ok, so mabey that wasn't such a good idea, but that "wave of darkness" turned out to be my black cat wanting his dinner!! I guess I shood be feeling pretty stupid right about now! All right then perhaps I should go get some ice for this bump and try to feed my hungry shadows that happens to be clawing at my leg. {ok,ok I should feed you magic, I'll be there in a min.}

quotes for future reference,

May your swords stay sharp!

Keep your friends close to you, and your enemies closer!

A burrito a day keeps everybody away!

If mother nature didn't want us to eat animals she wouldn't have made them out of meat! - My Dad's ideal saying, don't you think?

Comment

I go very few places without tea. especailla Manadrin Orange tea (the herbal-thingus teas... the one in the balck and orange box... sadly, i can't rememebr what it is called. i hate it when my brain does that!)

a straight answer on what?

THE PLAYROOM: outlive, outlast! (lool)

uh, tiff, gryph's a girl.

vv
        PM: Dai everyone, Caitlin is right
        Follow the bouncing poot

Comment

You better be careful Tiff. Gryph can be quite...ummm...forceful when angry.

Also, mistaking someone's gender can get you in a lot of trouble here.
          "If Time has a heart, it is because other hearts stop"-The Book of Night with Moon 9.v.IX

Comment

Dai stiho Tiff!!
            I'm wizardsrreal- aka, ezra, i'm fairly new here too. I dont have a favorite character. It's so hard to choose!! I mean I like everyone exept for Ronan, I liked his character but not what he did. I am a girl.
            Dai stiho cousins
            ~~~Ezra

Comment

Originally posted by Sunstar:
              You better be careful Tiff. Gryph can be quite...ummm...forceful when angry.

Also, mistaking someone's gender can get you in a lot of trouble here.
              Tip #1 when dealing with skit...gryph: get a LARGE bag of m&m's to chuck at her (see somehwere in the 200's of the topic of great randomness)

vv
              Follow the bouncing poot

Comment

semi:
                Oh, er... by the way... would you mind perhaps not using so many punctuation marks at one time?
                Who, me? I only used dadadots. Two ellipses, actually. No exclamation points... Oh, oh, not me, then.

Tiff:
                *Tackles Gryphon right back and throws a playful punch at him *
                I'm a girl too, and I take karate! Muahahaha!!! I know a move for this one, and you're on the ground in seconds. We just have too many injokes, and we just hit a different newbie in the togr with a mass of 'em, poor thing. Once you've been here for a while, you'll get them, and you'll have a few of your own. Visit the togr, too!

Personally I think tea is blech. Tearing open teabags and pouring them into your water is fun, though! This one chinese food place gives out free tea while you're waiting, and the only times I go are after Saturday karate classes.

Ah, Cait... your name is too long. Six letters! *mutilates!* Your name is Caln! Eh. EHehehe.

*RUUUUUUUUUNSSS*

I'm not angry right now! I'm in a funny bouncy happy insanish mood. When the entire tone of a post is mad/morbid/or all around not happy, don't take anything person. I have hissy fit moods sometimes.

Mistaking someone's gender will get you into trouble!? And coming from sunstar! She won't even say his gender.

There, I made you both. :P

WRR thinks he shouldn't've [my double contractions are justified by McCaffert!] kissed Nita.

Saved, Caitlin, just saved. *chomps M&Ms*

Somewhere in the 200's? I don't remember the significance of the M&Ms, but I haven't seen you in a while either. Woww, and the togr is 350 pages!
                Gigo: Hey, it's the person who puts 'asian' in 'caucasian'. Hi, Gryph. | | | wildflower: Hmm... should I side with "Gryph is more insane" based on conclusive evidence, or "Sharky is more insane" based on tradition? | | | [url="http://mariposa-mentiro

Comment

I tried looking for that in the topic, but i have a feeling that i'm going to have to start from the beginning and read my way through. i WILL find it thought. i remember everyone was talkign about rping and they decided to rp in the forums. there was karate and footballs and popcorn and other such things involved. i do believe you were involved, too, gryph... come to think of it, that might have been in chatter part one. i don't rightly know...

you can call me cati if you want to shorten my name to an understandable shortening (it sounds like i'm baking a cake) "add 3 parts caitlin shortening..."

vv
                  Follow the bouncing poot

Comment

i didn't mean for my posting name to be caitlin. I wanted it to be redfive (i have red hair, i thought that would be an interesting little pun) but lo and behold, on my first post it says caitlin. i was pretty p'oed. but hey, it makes life a lot easier. ya'll know my name so i don't have to come up with an alias. (or whatever)

vv
                    Follow the bouncing poot

Comment

Same about the posting name... I meant for my username to be Valorgryphon and my 'name' to be... [<span class="ev_code_WHITE">skitty</span>]. But I got my username changed, and all is good.

I just applied. D: D: DD
                      Gigo: Hey, it's the person who puts 'asian' in 'caucasian'. Hi, Gryph. | | | wildflower: Hmm... should I side with "Gryph is more insane" based on conclusive evidence, or "Sharky is more insane" based on tradition? | | | [url="http://mariposa-mentiro

Comment

Totally sorry on the gender thing gryph, But you all sound so convincing that I swear your'll all boys!!!!!! I havent'd met too many girls who like fantasy and magic either so that my be the cause. Ok from now on can everybody state sexs for future references, I havent been here along while and I am sooooooooo
                        oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
                        oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
                        sorry bout that him/her stuff, so from now on I'll try to watch it,ok???????????? Caitlin, sorry if I mispelled, why should I throw chocolate at gryph????, won't she just kill me for it later????????????? But it does sound like a fun idea, if you were hungry that is!!!!
                        Gryph, you know karate, cool!!!!!!! I know a few moves but cause of my center of gravity I'm better at wrestling!!!!! Sucks, but I try to have fun with it, beating your 19 year old cuz's to the grounds an aweful lot of fun though!!!!

Once again srry about any name's or sex's I get screwed up I'm new and have noooooooo idea what I'm doing!!!!! I'll try harder from now on, promise!!!!!!!!!!!!

P.S. We all need to make up an inside joke!!!!!!!!! Please write back any ideas you may have and don't let the lone one's darkness enter your soul!!!!!!!

Comment

Tiff, really I don't care if people call me a boy. I think it's funny. Here's something from a chat that I copied and pasted into the togr:

Artemis Wolfang ...Gryph, I feel really bad about yesterday.
                          sharklord And you were worried.
                          sharklord What happened yesterday?
                          Artemis Wolfang Well, DUH... XD
                          Gryphon what bit of yesterday?
                          Artemis Wolfang I called Gryph a boy...
                          Artemis Wolfang I still feel horrible.
                          sharklord *Falls out of chair*
                          Gryphon art, i'm laughing
                          Gryphon really, i don't mind being called a boy
                          sharklord *has to get oxygen IV*
                          Gryphon (though i'd rather be called a girl)
                          Artemis Wolfang ^^;
                          sharklord (and I'd rather be called sane. We can't always have what we want.)
                          Gryphon *eyeroll)
                          Gryphon of course, one is true and the other isn;t
                          Artemis Wolfang ...I'd rather have some sort of peace around here.
                          sharklord You ARE a boy?!

Btw, Sharky claims he's sane, but we all know he's not, and you can't go a chat with sharky and not question his sanity at least once.

Wow, I haven't met too many boys who like fantasy! S'reversed in my case. Really, I suggest attaching a gender to everyone until they correct you. *Shrugs* S'only way to find out, I guess.

I like chocolate.

Tiff, you should take karate! It's so much fun!!!!! Besides that, it's nice knowing you could take anyone on, but, technically, you're not supposed to without a good reason.

Hehe; Tiff got gum stuck to the underside of her o's, ?'s, and !'s on her keyboard. S'your injoke right there. Injokes are spontaneaous; they don't stick if they're not.

Comment

Originally posted by Tiff:
                            Totally sorry on the gender thing gryph, But you all sound so convincing that I swear your'll all boys!!!!!! I havent'd met too many girls who like fantasy and magic either so that my be the cause.
                            I think most of the regular posters here are female, in fact!
                            Ok from now on can everybody state sexs for future references
                            Or here's a tip; if you click on a poster's name on their post, you'll get a small menu. Pick the first one (View _'s public profile) and you'll get a page about them, which will say if they're male or female, unless (like Sunstar) they don't want anyone to know.
                            Just the FAQs, ma'am: Chat, Board and Books.

Comment

Hahahahahahah great on Gryph, And by the way it wasn't gum, it was twelve year old gummie worms that my cousins decieded to hide all over my house, real gross out huh???? Took me an hours to clean it all up, but it still sticks no and again. So how was your New Year's Eve???? Mine was a real snore, had to visit godparents and kids who are under 8 yrs. old, never got any sleep and was ready to hit a cinderblock with my head. Can't tell yah how thankful I was for midnight to finally come!!!! But for now I going to go find some Chocolate and cyber-throw it at you, hope you can catch real good. Course in saying so I relize that I should have been running for my life ten mins earlier, but let's just hope you don't catch up with me to quickly!!!
                              Ummmmmmm thanks for the tip Peter, I'll try to check into that later on, I think..... Cute pic you got by the way, South Park Christmas right????????? Well see yah all later and I got to go and face the Lone One in hand-to-hand combat with swords, anybody want to switch bodies with me for a day or so????

Comment

Okay, my absolute favorite character is Dairine, hands down. I like her because she is so much like I am, and what I want to be. A girl that doesn't quite fit in, who loves to read and does so at an unbelievably fast pace, and is obsessed with Star Wars. At the time I first read High Wizardry, I was closer to her age then Nita's, and I couldn't go a week without reading a Star Wars novel. I also like her because I would feel the same way as her if my (younger) sister had real wizardry and I didn't. She's really funny too.
                                Founder of the "Posts for ToGR" foundation. Keep the ToGR alive by a donation of one post!
                                "But before the happily ever after, there was always a kiss." ~Misread, my novel-in-progress!
                                "If I wasn't smart, I'd be dead."~The Naming, by Alice Croggon

Comment

Working...
                                X