Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Semi... I love this one.

Very beautiful.
    -----------------------------I'm not paranoid! Which of my enemies told you this?
    The trouble with life is that you're half-way through it before you realize it's a do-it-yourself thing.
    I've gone to find myself. If I should return before I get bac

Comment

Oh... thanks ^.^

(But the stuff there is all kinda old... not my best XD)

Comment

If it not your best... I would love to see when it was your best.

And really, even I think that my stuff stinks most of the time. Don't be so hard on yourself.
        -----------------------------I'm not paranoid! Which of my enemies told you this?
        The trouble with life is that you're half-way through it before you realize it's a do-it-yourself thing.

Comment

182. (After completing #179) Inform the Lone Power that It is an Autumn and Autumns shouldn't wear black.
          I'm basing this on the color typing at colormebeautiful.com.
          "Does your hair have golden or red tones?
          Do you have medium to dark eyes?" >>>Autumn
          "Autumns are known for their drama and intensity. You look best in shades you'll find in the autumn landscape, warm greens, gold and rust. Your best neutral shades are warm golden brown, camel or olive green."
          183. Also recommend It redo the landscape in Its alternate Manhattan universe.

Comment

184. [If It's wearing black] "You look goth in that. Hey hey! You're a goth! I knew it! Hey hey! GOTH!! GOTH!!!!!!"
            185. Then, apologetically, "Oh, oh. I was just teasing. Didn't, didn't think you really were goth. No offense, honestly. Ha! GOTH! HA!!!!!"
            186. Don't answer any questions about what goth means directly. Instead, hint fluffy bunny rabits and all sorts of cutsy things. Of course, if you said goth in the Speech, he'd know what it meant.
            Gigo: Hey, it's the person who puts 'asian' in 'caucasian'. Hi, Gryph. | | | wildflower: Hmm... should I side with "Gryph is more insane" based on conclusive evidence, or "Sharky is more insane" based on tradition? | | | [url="http://mariposa-mentiro

Comment

Originally posted by semiramis:
              Even better, do no. 179 while he's awake...

"Ooh, ooh, this eyeshadow is, like, _totally_ your color!"

"TRY THIS ONE!! TRY THIS ONE!!"

"Are you _sure_ you don't want to put on some blush?"

"You know, you kinda look like Martha Stewart with that lipstick..."
              Yeah. That is REALLY, Really annoying. I don't think even He/it Deserves THAT.

I just let something slip, didn't I?

Comment

*DIES laughing & attacks THE WORLD with blush*

*glares at everyone* Excuse me. I'm supposed to be doing my History internal. WHY ARE YOU DISTRACTING ME? *stabs*
                Go ahead! Panic! Do it now and avoid the June rush! Fear death by water!

Comment

Hope the History internal is going well Tui.
                  187: If you are in your own universe with It, create a Friends style coffee house, invite It in then insist you start talking about realationships, make jokes and drink coffee.

Yeah, I've been watching too much Friends. Does it show?

Comment

188: Explain to It that It makes messes, therefore It should help in cleaning them up, like a good little boy/girl. Hand It a toilet brush and point the way of the bathroom.
                    189: Try to drowned It while playing an innocent game of Marco Polo.
                    190: Appologize for taking a stick to It's head durring a game of Quidditch. Explain that you thought it was the bludger.
                    191: During a badmitton game, make It be the line judge and correct all It's calls.
                    192: Swat It's hand for bad behavior.
                    193: If behavior persists, make It sit in the corner for time out. 1 minute for every year old.
                    194: Feed It nothing but Koolaid and Peptobismal.
                    195: Make It write 10 sentences for every wrong-doing.
                    196: Answer It in questions only.
                    197: As the umpire, call every ball pitched to It a strike, regardless of where it is pitched. Advise the current pitcher take advantage of this.
                    198: Read every story backwards to It at bedtime.
                    199: Insist in tucking It in at bedtime and give It a kiss on the forhead.
                    200: Make It wear an apron with "Kiss the Cook" on it every time It BBQ's. Invite the whole neighborhood.

Comment

• (I am still contemplating doing a fanart of him with the Martha Stewart lipstick...)

Guys are fun to make-up. I dunno which is better, the ones that are completely freaked out, or the ones who play along...

...ooh.

201. Give it "how to be a girl whilst using your male avatar" lessons...

"tuck, and FLIP!"*

"No, no, you walk wrong! Men are so heavy on their feet! You walk like this!" *prance prance prance*

"Argh! Why do you just not get the movement of the hips!!?? You sway them!"

*this one is particularly fun with the guys who have absolutely no hair to speak of. Then they're just brushing their fingers through the air and looking profoundly stupid.

Comment

• 202. you walk on your tiptoes in the leaves.
                        203. you name your computer Spot. (semi-guilty, I named my brother`s laptop Spot.)
                        204. you take a stick and draw things in leaves, after asking the trees if you can do it.
                        205. you talk to your pet...
                        206. and it talks back.
                        207. you name your red-haired doll Dairine. (I named my brown-haired doll Dairine, but her hair looks a little redish)
                        208. you say dai insted of hi and bye.
                        209. you post here.
                        210. you name anything your allowed and are like them to after things in YW. (almost guilty, I think I`ll get my mom to let me read her Feline Wizard book to get nicknames for my cats.
                        "Accomplishing the impossible means only the boss will add it to your regular duties." - Anonymous
                        Nita, Kit, pay attention to that one!

Comment

• ( Before I start - some time earlier in this thread, someone asked about another confrontation with an evil power countdown scene. I'm very surprised that no one's mentioned Madeleine L'Engle's "A Wrinkle in Time" and its sequels. These books should be in the book stores not far away from the YW series. Take a look! You can probably read the whole series by the time the next YW book is published. Then we can have a whole thread about comparing the two series! )

What number are we up to? Oh yeah...

211. You're saving up lots of cash to have a local calligrapher create a hangable, framed copy of The Oath on parchment to hang above your desk.
                          212. In the meantime, The Oath wallpaper is on your computer desktop at home, at the office... and it's staying on both screens ( along with the Dr. Who screensavers).
                          213. You run into a person from your church on the subway and she sees what you're reading and she turns a whiter shade of pale. You defend the book, explain that the content's all about the struggle against evil and the amazing wonder of the magical power of physics, drag her to a book store, buy her a copy of SYWTBAW.. and create a new fan.
                          214. Read The Oath out loud every once in a while.
                          215. Recite The Oath from memory.
                          216. All the versions.
                          217. Feel really old when you re-read the early editions of the YW books and have real memories about all the pop culture references that DD tossed in them.
                          218. Really, really feel old when you think that Nita and Kit should at least be in their thirties by now... like you.
                          219. Drive by Nita's address in Hempstead... just to see!
                          "Poets are regular people who live down the block and do simple things like wash clothes and stir soup." - Naomi Shihab Nye

Comment

• 220.When The Oath in SYWTBAW doesn`t work, you make your own and read it out loud... (almost guilty, I`m making one, but it`s not finished yet.)
                            221.And it works.
                            222.Then your computer becomes your Manual, and you sometimes wish you could play the games that were on it before it bacame your Manual...
                            223.So the games come back, and they update to the newest version as soon as they come out.
                            "Accomplishing the impossible means only the boss will add it to your regular duties." - Anonymous
                            Nita, Kit, pay attention to that one!

Comment

• 224. Every time you see a person you hate on the street you think it's the Lone Power in disguise and you greet them by saying: "Fairest and Fallen, greetings and defiance!"
                              225. Whenever you get into a fist fight you recite words you made-up believing that the air in front of you will harden.
                              226. When you jump into the ocean and swim really far out and wrap a net around yourself expecting to turn into a whale.
                              "Fairest and Fallen, greetings and defiance!" I would rather be hated for who i am than be loved for who i pretend to be!
                              "People...stop being mean to each other.
                              Especially for the sake of laughs. IT SPEEDS UP ENTROPY." -Diane Duane in chat.
                              "T

Comment

• 227. Shout into the refrigerator and hope for an answer.

228. You pay your fish to recite poetry

229. You got a detention for arguing with your teacher that there are over 400 characters in the alphabet, not 26

230. You tell the doctor that your gnaester(sp?) hurts

240. In a desperate attempt to conquer your fear of clowns, you run up to Crusty the Clown and say, "Darryl, you're and abdal."

241. ...and he screams and dies.

242. Your goldfish refuse tips.

243. You use the word grenfelz on a daily basis, even though your brother says its a bad idea.

244. Your parrot predicts the future.

(My AIM away message has been "Out of Ambit" for 3 months and 6 days)
                                Ronan's my role model. He's cool, smart, and has a pen that can destroy whatever he wants it to. If only life were that easy.

Comment

Working...
                                X