No announcement yet.

Harry Potter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Remus and Lily? I though, what with the wonderful, beautiful, inspired "bickering like an old married couple" line, he would have been hinting at another, much more acceptable (to me) pairing.
    Hmmm. You think so?
    *Ella*
    "But the night rolls around, and it all starts making sense
    There is no right way or wrong way, you just have to live
    And so I do what I do, and at least I exist;
    What could mean more than this?"
    --Bright Eyes

Comment

• Yup, no Harry Potter, no Harry Potter books. that would be very very sad

But it was just a thought that maybe Lupin might have loved Lily and was kind of saddened when she married James, but he was kind of forced to move on and be happy for his friend.

Who knows :-P
      ... But he was looking through the window at the one joy from which he must be forever barred.

Comment

• I think JK Rowling should make a sequel at the end of the series but have it James Potter and Lily. That would be cool to read too! And less yelling!
        penguins will rule the world.

Comment

• Hmmm. You think so?
          Well, I hope so. OTP!!!

*grins*

She's already said, quite emphatically, on her website, that after she's finished the series there won't be any more novels as such. She might do a kind of HP encyclopedia, but nothing else. When asked about prequel-style Lily and James stuff, she responded that "too much Star Wars can do this to a person." So, no.
          Go ahead! Panic! Do it now and avoid the June rush! Fear death by water!

Comment

• OOH. A prequel series. That would be really really nifty. Yeah, really nifty.

I've been on this crazy knitting streak lately. I keep meaning to upload pics and post 'em on my blog, but eh....I'm too lazy. I will though, eventually, I swear!

The reason this is still on topic is this. How incredibly wicked would it be to make your own wicked cool house-colored scarf? I'm going to make a wicked cool Ravenclaw scarf. Maybe two. One with each of the house colors. I will go to pick up yarn this week. It will make a good plane project for when I leave for Orlando on Wednesday. ::dances::
            http://superdrea.net/

Comment

• Hey, thanks for the link- my best friend's planning on starting one (Slytherin), so she'll find this handy.

yeah, that's fun- I think I'm going to make one too (Gryffindor. I'd do Ravenclaw but I was informed emphatically by my friends that I'd do better in gryffindor, so.. *shrugs* besides, I like red better.) because I'm going somewhere colder next year and I need a nice long scarf.

Comment

• Ahhhhhhhh too bad I can't knit worth crap!!! Awwwwwwww maybe I'll pay someone to do it for me... or I'll get my cousin to teach me, she knits.... ^^

Voice in head: Aurie=home ec failure.

Heyyyyyyy that's meaaaaannnn I can do laundry... with a normal non-tempermental washing machine....

Voice in head: You're still a home ec failure.

...Oh well. I'll marry some poor guy and make him be my house-husband/slave.

Comment

• It's okay, I can't knit either. That's the point: with a scarf it doesn't matter, because even if it's got holes in it, when you wind it around your neck there are more layers underneath it. See? It's genius.

Home ec sucked, because Ms Pande was... hmmm. Well, she has a sense of humour that was not well recieved by a class of thirteen year olds. I find her funny now, though- probably because I quit and so I never see her in a teacher-student context.

Comment

• This is a really wierd thing to say, but here goes: If J.K. Rowling were to make a prequel with James and Lilly, I'd be more interested in that than the 6th Harry Potter book. Yes, you read correctly. I dunno, it might just be that I'm outgrowing the series, but I think the quality of the books started going downhill after the excellent 3rd book. The 5th book was too drawn out, and Harry acts like a brat - not the hero we know him as. A prequel would spice things up.

Birdhead, do you have SCHOOL now? :0
                    "Deceit shall have its reward." - Timeline

Comment

• Harry acts like a teenager, not like a brat. Yeesh, I can act like that! It adds some more character, anyway... More realistic....

Ooooo.... these scarves would make great Christmas presents!!!!! I'm Canadian, so this'll be great! Just in time for the coldest parts of winter!

Comment

• Yes but still, I didn't like that he got his friends almost killed, got MY FAVORITE CHARACTER KILLED!!! and then, didn't even apologize!!! ARGH!!!

*mutters* my favorite....KILLED!...can't get over it...CHICKEN!!!
                        Comradely, Diego

Blow wind, come wrath; at least I will die with the harness off my back.
                        ------------------------------------------------------------
                        "I know you've come to kill me. Shoot, coward, you will only kill a man." - Che

"Be a real

Comment

• Drea if you make 2 scarves can I have one?
                          Actually if you go on http://mugglenet.interactive.com, they have a topic in their forums called MuggleChic. I like to read the weird things these people do to show they like Harry Potter! One girl cut her hair like tonks and wore a whole Gryffindor uniform with a scarf and even a wand! (Of course it wasn't real.) That's a little over the top for me. *Protects long hair.*
                          penguins will rule the world.

Comment

• I feel ya Aurie, I couldn't knit to save my life. The only thing that I can do is crochet, and I'm too, too slow at it.

ACK!! no one is coming near my long hair!! I haven't ever cut it, only trimmed it-- but I'm off topic.

if you didn't see it in tToGR, read this

It is so, so funny
                            ... But he was looking through the window at the one joy from which he must be forever barred.

Comment

• Umm, why can't you look like a character with long hair? Susan Bones (the book, not film, version) has a long plait down her back. Others have long hair too (he said vaguely).

Personally, I think Tonks wasn't in Gryffindor, but in Slytherin . I know OotP doesn't say what house she was in, but they can't all go into Gryffindor.
                              Just the FAQs, ma'am: Chat, Board and Books.

Comment

• I think Tonks was probably in Hufflepuff. She doesn't suit slytherin. A friend knitted me a gryffindor skarf but I can't knit eather.
                                "A positive attitude might not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort"
                                "How are you today, missus Darcy?"

"keep holding on" avril lavigne

Comment

Working...
                                X