Harry Potter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Harry Potter

Ok, here ya go Z. Am I just the new topic maker when ppls computers can't?
    *Agent~M*
    "Imagination is more important than knowledge" Albert Einstein
    "Those who dream by day are cognizant of those who dream by night" -Edgar Allen Poe
    "See everything, overlook a lot, correct a little." - Pope John Paul XXIII
    "I could live

Yes you are. VerySeniorMembersan! Anyways, we talk so much about HP in other topics I thought we should just make one for HP instead!
    penguins will rule the world.

Comment

That's a very good idea. What is your fav. HP book?
      ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
      **Neets**
      CAUTION: Being a member of YW forum may result in loss of sanity.

Kathy, me and G - I love you, chime, I hate you, chime, I can't live with out you.

Comment

Ooh... I like that name! Which one sounds better: "The Great and Almighty M" or "VerySeniorMembersan"?
        Anyways.. I luff the third one!!! Who doesn't? lol. And you know what's funny? It's the only book without Voldemort. *wink wink nudge nudge*
        *Agent~M*
        "Those who dream by day are cognizant of those who dream by night" -Edgar Allen Poe
        "I could live

Comment

I don't remember the 3rd book at all. My fave was the 4th! I loveitloveit. Okay thanks VerySeniorMembersan!!!!

Comment

You can't remember the third one??? Really? I've only reread that one and the second one... Those two are my favorites. Umbridge was funny in Order of the Phoneix but I didn't really like it much... Dunno why... And the fourth was good, but the whole Quidditch thing at the beginning was LONG.
            *Agent~M*
            "I could live

Comment

The fourth one is my favorite.
              Comradely, Diego

Blow wind, come wrath; at least I will die with the harness off my back.
              ------------------------------------------------------------
              "I know you've come to kill me. Shoot, coward, you will only kill a man." - Che

"Be a real

Comment

Hey Diego!
                Have you really done any rpging on mni? I really haven't. I want to do the ball though. Do you know what that is?????

Comment

My favorites are the third and the fifth. The third movie was pretty good I thought, I posted some about it in the movies topic, but I could have gone on a lot longer. However, what I really need is the sixth book. MUCH more satisfying than a movie. My friend's mom, a writer, wrote to all my friend's favorite authors for her birthday. Of course the reply from JKR was a form letter, and it said that she didn't have a title for the sixth yet, and she didn't know when it was going to be published. Real informative....

I need to reread the fourth. I'll get around to it as soon as I finish Shatterglass, which is pretty good. The last Tamora Pierce that I haven't read. *fights Poot* Get away, you miserable blue thing! I refuse to go off-topic.

Anyway, who's your favorite character? Which one are you most like? What house do you think you'd be in? (For answers to the last two questions, go to Mugglenet Interactive at mugglenet.com and register, and then get sorted. My favorite character is hard. I really, really love Hermione, Lupin, Sirius, and Ginny, and I guess I like Ron too....I don't particularly like Harry, the teen angst gets on my nerves. I mean, please! Don't just sit there moaning, get up and DO something about it!! Mugglenet put me as Hermione in Ravenclaw. I think I'm a lot like Hermione, although she's probably braver than me. What about everyone else?
                  *Ella*
                  "But the night rolls around, and it all starts making sense
                  There is no right way or wrong way, you just have to live
                  And so I do what I do, and at least I exist;
                  What could mean more than this?"
                  --Bright Eyes

Comment

Sirius Sirius Sirius Sirius Sirius Sirius Sirius Sirius Sirius Sirius Sirius Sirius. I love him! He is great!!!! And the third book is the best!
                    Grrr... I cannot belive that he is being played by Gary Oldman.

Comment

My favorite book is the fifth. It was the best ever! Then the third... loved it too. The fourth was bleh. JKR kinda slacked off there. Ah well. Don't have a third, fourth, or fifth fav.

I'd be in either Gryffindor or Ravenclaw. :P My fav. character is either Sirius or Lupin. I love Sirius! And that <span class="ev_code_WHITE">wasn't his time to die, poor thing. JKR should've waited a bit longer, even the slightest bit longer, to let the reader get to love him even better. Poor Sirius.</span>

Ah well.
                      Gigo: Hey, it's the person who puts 'asian' in 'caucasian'. Hi, Gryph. | | | wildflower: Hmm... should I side with "Gryph is more insane" based on conclusive evidence, or "Sharky is more insane" based on tradition? | | | [url="http://mariposa-mentiro

Comment

Sirius rocks! And Gryphon, <span class="ev_code_WHITE">I read something somewhere that in the next book JK is gonna say WHY she killed sirius off... So there's gotta be a reason I guess....</span>
                        *Agent~M*
                        "I could live

Comment

Poor Sirius. I'd forgotten that he got killed, until I reread OotP. Which was last week. Sirius has more depth than most of the characters. Harry lost his only father figure....::sobs::. Plus he got killed by his cousin! How wrong is that?
                          http://superdrea.net/

Comment

<span class="ev_code_WHITE">Maybe Sirius got his depth sooner, because he didn't have as long to get established? He's hardly mentioned in book 1.
                            I think Sirius was doomed by being Harry's father figure. He's lost his parents, his godparent... watch out Molly, stop saying he's as good as your son!
                            But... how could you forget the death in OotP? How can someone forget their favourite OotP scene, with Peeves and Umbridge? I don't get this.
                            </span>
                            Poot!
                            Just the FAQs, ma'am: Chat, Board and Books.

Comment

What's up with the thread? Why are people's posts getting cut off?

Comment

Working...
                              X