No announcement yet.

Television

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how can anyone hate him after the last two episodes! i mean after the-but i will say no more.
    I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack.
    For those of you who don't recognize WHO'S back, I'll give you a hint, and I don't mean the typo's in my posts - YR.

Comment

• AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! WHAT HAPPENS?!?!? Do you mean the last two episodes of the new season or of season 6? Urg, I've definetely watched wayyyyyyyyy too much gilmore girls already today, but I want to know what happens. Don't tell me though, i want to watch it. I just watched Lane's wedding! HER DRESS!!!!!!!!! IT'S SO CUTE!!!!
      The Taiko Dodo and Mitten of Insanity
      I promise not to funfun anymore
      Be happy cause life is good

Comment

• yeah, the duo wedding thing was really funny...wait...i hope you got to that....and what i mean, is the last few epsidodes this season...I love torturing you...*Grins evilY* this is so fun!
        For those of you who don't recognize WHO'S back, I'll give you a hint, and I don't mean the typo's in my posts - YR.

Comment

• I saw the last couple of episodes...NOT CHRIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!! I'm dying. I didn't see last week's, so I don't know the best update, but the biggest news I do know. I missed most of this season so far though, so I don't know what Logan did. GRR!!!!!! Meanie. You're a TV tease.

Comment

• i know.,..and as much as i like luke and loreli, after the last couple episodes, i have to admit the two of them are good for eachother..and after what they just did, ther'es not much going back.

Comment

• *throws up at the thought of Chris and Lorelai* I really can't stand him. I don't even think he's good for her. Look at how much pressure he put on her to get married. And without Rory? I simply cannot stand by a man who will get married without his and his fiance's daughter present, especially when they have such a close relationship.

Comment

• i know...i would have liked rorry there two. obviously, so would rory, but what happened happened! and, anyways, you can kinda understand his wish to hurry...loreli and rory have a bad habit of leaving the lies of those they dump completely ruined.;...and he's lost her so many times already. he doesn't want to loose her again.

Comment

• Hmm...Gilmore fanatics, I see. Well, I like the series, but I'm not crazy about the younger sister's acting...but that's just my opinion. :P

But who saw last night's episode of House?? THAT I loved. I was surprised they even mentioned God in a medical series, but they ended up doing it really well. I think both sides of that episode had points, but I also think that they both had their weaknesses, so I'm not siding with any of them.

Heroes made me sad. I like Charlie. I didn't get to see all of it, since I was watching House at the same time, but when Hiro "failed" and then confessed he had loved Charlie...aw. It made me want to hug the poor guy. I still haven't quite gotten ahold of the plot; too many episodes missed, I guess. But I like it so far, even if it can get a little bit...creepy.

And I haven't gotten to see Veronice Mars in waaaayyy to long. Wait...it comes on on...Tuesdays? Yay! Today is Tuesday! But...I don't even know if it comes on on Tuesdays. *headdesk*

-peri

Comment

• I LOVE Heroes. Charlie's story was sad...I agree completely. The basic storyline is that people from around the world discover that they have extraordinary abilities, and they meet each other at some point. They have already solved the tagline "Save the Cheerleader, Save the World", though I don't know how they saved the world. The evil guy, Sylar, is out to kill the Heroes, as you know. I almost feel sorry for him...he was angry by being "normal", whatever normal is.

I think Veronica Mars comes on on Tuesdays...not positive though...I DVR it and watch later (too much homework).
                    I choose my friends for their good looks, my acquaintances for their good characters, and my enemies for their intellects. A man cannot be too careful in the choice of his enemies. I have not got one who is a fool.--Oscar Wilde

Comment

• it's on tuesdays at nine after gilmore girls...heroe's WAS sad...and um...peri...i don't know how to tell you this, but..um...the new episodes of house are on tuesdays, not mondays. on fox. the god episode was old, the new episode involved a girl no older then twelve who was dying...

Comment

• I never mentioned watching a new episode of House. I just said "last night's". :P I try to catch the shows whenever I can, and sometimes I end up watching repeats that others have already seen. But thanks anyway, YR.

-peri

Comment

• ...then why the heck did i just send you a pm delivering the bad news...*is sad* so, who watched TUESDAYS house?

Comment

• Has any one ever heard of the show Dragon Drive?

"We are all just SLOWLIFE."- Me
                            "We are all just Slowlife." - Me
                            "Oh, to soar high in the sky on the back of a dragon."- Me
                            "Songs are the soul of life"-?

Comment

• horsefreek said: Has any one ever heard of the show Dragon Drive?
                              never heard of it, i'm afraid...
                              who watches the dead zone?
                              and who saw yesterdays repeat supernatural?
                              and who's planning on watching the librarian, quest for the spear, on sunday?
                              anything else i should add?
                              then i'll go post and wait for a response.

Comment

• I wanna live in the UK, just for the TV this month. (sigh). Doctor Who Christmas Special, Torchwood finale, Sara Jane Adventures Christmas Special, Ruby in the Smoke (Philip Pullman books with Billie Piper), and Hogfather.

And of course, everything just went into repeats or hiatus in the US. (sigh). No new Heroes until January 22nd...
                                New to the board? Please take the time to read the YW Board-Specific Rules, or Why We're Not Like Other Boards FAQ.

Comment

Working...
                                X