Movies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh!

umm...don't know, I'll go check it out...
    Comradely, Diego

Blow wind, come wrath; at least I will die with the harness off my back.
    ------------------------------------------------------------
    "I know you've come to kill me. Shoot, coward, you will only kill a man." - Che

"Be a real

Comment

You are registered, I'm reading a post by you right now.
      Comradely, Diego

"Be a real

Comment

How did I get registered? It wouldn't accept my password.
        -----------------------------I'm not paranoid! Which of my enemies told you this?
        The trouble with life is that you're half-way through it before you realize it's a do-it-yourself thing.
        I've gone to find myself. If I should return before I get bac

Comment

I have no idea but it says you're registered.
          Comradely, Diego

"Be a real

Comment

My friends and I just watched Harry Potter and the CoS on Sunday, 'cause one of my friends boyfriends hadn't seen any of the Harry Potter movies. Of course, all of us (the girls) have read all the books, and seen both movies. I reread all of GoF yesterday. It was fun. I agree about the snake. It makes me jump every single time. Stupid movies....
            http://superdrea.net/

Comment

EVERYONE MUST SEE THE DAY AFTER TOMORROW!!!!!!!!!! Good movie!!! I'm obsessed....
              *Agent~M*
              "Imagination is more important than knowledge" Albert Einstein
              "Those who dream by day are cognizant of those who dream by night" -Edgar Allen Poe
              "See everything, overlook a lot, correct a little." - Pope John Paul XXIII
              "I could live

Comment

Ha! I knew it... The Day After Tomorrow was based off of a book! The Coming Global Superstorm.
                *Agent~M*
                "Those who dream by day are cognizant of those who dream by night" -Edgar Allen Poe
                "I could live

Comment

Hey M, what country is the flag from, on your banner?
                  Comradely, Diego

"Be a real

Comment

That's the Irish flag. My avatar is of Alicia Keys. (What's yours of Diego?
                    penguins will rule the world.

Comment

Rurouni Kenshin, Battousai the Man-Slayer, Samurai X. You choose
                      Comradely, Diego

"Be a real

Comment

I'm insulted. I'm 40% irish. I LOVE IRELAND!!!!!!!!!!
                        *Agent~M*
                        "I could live

Comment

Why are you insulted?

I'm african, european (spanish) and 'taĆ­no'
                          That's the puerto rican mix.
                          Comradely, Diego

"Be a real

Comment

European? Didn't know that. Cool.
                            Cuz I love Ireland. I'm proud of it and when people see their flag lots of people are like, what's that? Just cuz Ireland isn't a big country or it's not exactly famous doesn't mean they're not important....
                            *Agent~M*
                            "I could live

Comment

Yeah well...which one's this?

or this...

or this...

All of those had something with Puerto Rican culture. Try to distinguish which one is the Puerto Rican flag...
                              Comradely, Diego

"Be a real

Comment

It's the first one. I know my flags.
                                *Agent~M*
                                "I could live

Comment

Working...
                                X