No announcement yet.

Coke or Mountain Dew?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

<span class="ev_code_GREEN">I say Moutain Dew is better than coke sorry but that is what i think and i am sticking to it. Who is with me???</span>

Comment

Hmm.. a few months ago, I would have said coke (caffeine content and sugar content is good for helping to stay up late, but then Pepsi max is even better still), a couple of months before that I would have said Mountain Dew, but only in small amounts because it is so sweet. Overall I would have to say, though, that Ginger beer kicks everything! *hoards her ginger beer*

Ohh... spiders. Its not just vanilla icecream that tastes good in it, chocolate chip is a little weird, but plain chocolate and coke go well together (yes I have experimented). Oh, if you ever get the chance to mix drinks (like at at self serve softdrink bar or something, try coke, creaming soda and lemon lime and bitters, its suprisingly good.

Alla

Comment

*quote from SMURFY*
        "I like Naked, too."

*shrugs*

A-hah. No doubt for me. I choose all the way. Although Spiders are yummy. Never heard of spiders. I eat the coke/ice-cream floats once in a while.

Somehow, the Mt. Dew's nuclear freaky glowing colour is cool.

Comment

Mountain Dew!!! That's like my favorite soda in the whole wide world! Hmm... except Root Beer. Mmm, root beer.

Qwerty: Somehow, the Mt. Dew's nuclear freaky glowing colour is cool.
          XD I agree! Mt.Dew is even awsome looking. It's clear and almost-colorless and yet it's not...

Comment

I would have to vote...neither of them. I can't drink Mountain Dew, it makes me sick. Pepsi does the same thing, and it tastes nasty. Coke...*laughs* Coca Cola does bad things to my system. One time at school, I drank about 4 cans of Coca Cola, and ate a whole bunch of sugary stuff because I'd just pulled an all nighter to finish a science fair project. It wasn't pretty. I was bouncing off the walls for a few hours, and the teachers couldn't understand why I wasn't being my normal quiet self. So, no Coke for me. I drink a lot of Gatorade, milk, and water. I guess it's just the way I was raised. My parents don't drink Coke or Pepsi or Mountain Dew either...

-seabiscuit, a.k.a. hungry

Comment

I've heard Mountain Dew can have some adverse effects... so... Coke!
              "He who made kittens put snakes in the grass."

"Even if love does not dawn,
              The sun also rises,
              The day goes on."

Comment

I'm so addicted to Mt. Dew that it's not even funny. I love that stuff, it's great when you need to stay up and finish your essay that you should have started two weeks ago, but decided that you needed to look for a job first..

Well yes, and in the long run I still haven't found the job. Ah well, I'll always have my Mt. Dew I guess.

Comment

M, I think you already know my answer...THE BUBBLIES!!!!!!!! AKA Sprite. I'm completely addicted. It makes me even more hyper than caffienated stuff. I can drink an entire large (and by large I mean one of the huge ones) Sprite during the previews of a movie. It's a tad scary.
                  The Taiko Dodo and Mitten of Insanity
                  I promise not to funfun anymore
                  Be happy cause life is good

Comment

mountain dew is good. it's like 110 percent sugar.
                    mmmm sugar. once i tried to put packets of sugar in my mt dew and it bubbled over. it was cool.
                    But I love cream soda.
                    ~*KsSk8er*~
                    "She leaped off the table and tore into the living room. There was a brief sound of scrabbling, and then from the living room, Kit said, "Uh, Annie, your cat just went up the chimney..."
                    Dai Stiho:grin&bounce:

Comment

Packets of sugar in Mt. Dew? Like it doesn't have enought already?! LOL! Once a friend of mine put those Pop Rocks candy in his and chugged it all down in one gulp. (It was a 20oz bottle).

I swear, he was belching for the rest of the day, it was quite hilarious, but since I was 14 at the time, I imagine it would have been.

Comment

Alla
                        Ginger beer kicks everything! *hoards her ginger beer*
                        i totally agree. ginger beer is gingerale to the extremes. burns your throat, man!!!!

concerning mountain dew and coke, id say coke. if i drink any mt. dew, ill be awake for EVER and all, so the sugarf and caffiene intake of coke is the one for me.
                        just let your heart take over and sign with a flourish

Comment

I prefer Mountain Dew to Coke...
                          a) I don't like the taste of Coke. Never have
                          b) Mountain Dew and Pizza is what keeps FIRSTers (Robotics people...yeah) alive during build season. Thats like all we eat and drink it seems like. That in itself earns a vote for Mountain Dew. Not to mention the caffine kept me awake junior year -heh-.

So yeah, Mountain Dew is better than Coke any day I think.
                          We will remember you PM. And your little GingerBear.

Comment

first off, welcome to the family. my recommendadtion is to go to the Great Topic of Randomness.
                            that's where you get to know everyone here, and vice versa.

secondly, i still vote for ginger beer (heh heh)
                            just let your heart take over and sign with a flourish

Comment

Mountin Dew! Mountin Dew! what a sugar rush.
                              (\__/) "Be amazing"
                              (+'.'+)
                              (")_(")

Comment

I would definetily vote for Mountain Dew. Coke kind of burns my throat, and it has kind of an odd taste. But I still like it. The only problem with Mountain Dew is that my parents never let me drink it, or any other kind of pop. Ah, well, that's life.

Comment

Working...
                                X